Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited August 2016
    Tamaek wrote: »
    My ads have pretty much dried up on me and I have just enough simpoints to try and get the really important things but I'm having to miss several deals I'd otherwise like to take and I can't gift the way I had been either. :'( I really hope this turns around again soon. I was having such good luck with them but I don't know what happened. Edge reset all my preferences and then very few if any ads... Sorry I can't help as much anymore for a while. I'm so sad about this.

me too @Tamaek MY SIMPIONTS ADS box disapperead i used what i have to gift somepeople :)
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Kylieb191 you're welcome for the gifts glad they helped
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    the simpionts box is back!! yayy
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @adamzaid Me too!! Me too!! *fingers crossed* Hoping it is here to stay.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @Scotsim for the Mother Russia Double Window and thank you @bcsmas for the Triple Arch Door! With these gifts and the help of others, I was able to get the last set I needed, Mother Russia, for 105 SP! :smiley:

There are 3 more things on my wishlist. I realize they are very expensive and I will be working towards getting enough SP to get them myself, but will leave them up for now.

A huge and heartfelt THANK YOU to each and every one of you who helped me along the way towards owning the store!! <3
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you @bcsmas for the Happily Ever After- Inside, A Princess Dress, the Happily Ever After- Forest Flowers Hairstyle and the Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle!
    adamzaid wrote: »
    the simpionts box is back!! yayy
    I wish I could say the same. :'(
    However even when it apears I can only get very few points, and then it vanishes again for who knows how long!

I've updated my Top5.
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thanks @bcsmas and @Jahnna for your gifts!
    I updatet my top 5
  • Options
    Tamaek wrote: »
    @adamzaid Me too!! Me too!! *fingers crossed* Hoping it is here to stay.

me too :)
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Hi friends! My Top 5 is being updated!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    Hello guys! Sorry I'm not that active- I am very busy. It's just gonna keep getting busier lol. I will update my Top 5! (I will get on The Sims 3.com and gift some of you.) I'm currently reinstalling all my Sims 3 Store Content rn lol. I need to finish installing the packs. :sweat: I only have like 4, but they have been slow to install haha. Have a great day! :kissing_heart:
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member

They really did :) i'm glad to have them both finally completed :D (though I do love the house in the pictures :))
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »

They really did :) i'm glad to have them both finally completed :D (though I do love the house in the pictures :))

Hi friend! Might I ask how old your sims were when it was their 3 year wedding anniversary? That never pops up for me.
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• Options
    Thank you again to @bcsmas for taking out my top 5 ^_^ hope you stick around on the forums as well :D.

@HSmith2016 Congratulations on Owning the store!
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    LynzSimmer wrote: »
    Kylieb191 wrote: »

Hi friend! Might I ask how old your sims were when it was their 3 year wedding anniversary? That never pops up for me.

Hello, they were both adults, met in University as young adults and married before they went back for another semester, I make sure they have lengthy adult lives as well if that's any help :).
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Thanks again @bcsmas for the hairdo!

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Thanks so much @bcsmas for wiping out my complete Top 5! I'm being gifted faster than I can blink but thanks so much that will help me reduce the set price for the DDs!

I will update my Top 5 sometime tomorrow!
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@bcsmas thanks for the Buckles and Buttons Overcoat !!! <3

My sims will love this, thanks!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    It's nice to see everybody helping everybody else. Wish more communities were like this one. ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    @HSmith2016 Welcome! Glad you were able to get Mother Russia!

@Astreia @Hoplass @Jahnna @GREENEYA You are all welcome!

@Kylieb191 you are welcome! I am going to try to stick around for awhile :)

• Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you @Kylierose19 for the gift.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited August 2016

Updated Thread:
    Link To Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=RobertJameess
    Link To Top-Five: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    Information: Replaced those three items.
    Information: Removed: Three items
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Teanias I saw your comment in the appreciation thread, but I want to post it here in case anybody else needs it. You said your DD Spreadsheet was laggy so you don't follow DD. I've created a PNG with all the DDs until 22/23. August. It's just screenshots of the original spreadsheet put together so I hope it will help you and anybody who could need it. Just click on it to zoom in.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160817/n98fxgwe.png
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you so very much @Scotsim for the gift of the Hibiscus Trio! Only two more to go!!! <3 I am working the next couple days, but will try and farm as many points as possible, I owe quite a few of you gifts. It may take ke some time, but I will not forget about you guys!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Yay, it's so exciting to see that you almost own the store @HSmith2016! Good luck with work :blush:

I'm trying my best to gift all of you lovely people, but the ads are hiding again for me :( I'm clicking around the entire store, tried different browsers, but nothing... Does anyone have any tips?

• Options
    Yay, it's so exciting to see that you almost own the store @HSmith2016! Good luck with work :blush:

I'm trying my best to gift all of you lovely people, but the ads are hiding again for me :( I'm clicking around the entire store, tried different browsers, but nothing... Does anyone have any tips?

Try and fully clean your internet cache and try and change your location on the website as well as trying it at different times.