Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    Hi Guys,
    I'm just wondering, in my wish list I have a world for 1000+ simpoints and also the bakery. Do you think that I am asking for too much at all.. don't sugarcoat it, just let me know.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @BenjaminBankss as long as you are not putting them as your top 5 then I don't think you are asking for to much your just being honest about your wishing! I had venues worlds and several sets that weren't cys enabled on the bottom of my wishlist not really because I expected anyone to gift them to me but because I was honestly wishing for them! Also if I entered any big contest it was easier to say can I have this venue for my prize and already have it at the bottom of my wishlist! My understanding when I look at someone's wishlist and there are some big things on there is they don't really expect to get those things they are just wishing and hoping for them especially if they have them grouped together!
  • Options
    @Teanias Thanks for the reply. I think it's safe to remove one of them at the minute and see what happens then. Thanks again.
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @BenjaminBankss My first one is a big one (actually my first two were but @jerrinicci was amazingly super awesome and got the Grandpa's Grove for me and my dad (he's psyched to learn how it works by the way ^_^). But I don't expect anyone to actually get it for me. Then my others are the ones that are way more reasonable. But I also said in the top five posting as much. It is a wishlist, after all. But do I expect the expensive one, heck no. ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options

*FAQ* - Haven't been here for a while, I will be back from now on...Thank you to those who sent me those items.
    Updated Thread:
    Link To Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Link To Top-Five: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    Information:
    Removed: Hidden Springs world
    Replaced w/ Play Overalls.
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @BenjaminBankss I had Midnight Hollow and Aurora Skies hiding at the bottom of my wishlist so that I could access them easily when I had enough points. I was gifted them out of the blue once! It's such a great feeling, although it does make me feel a little selfish. But that's the point of this page! Is to help each other out.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Top 5 is being updated now! I should be buying some Simpoints next week, so i'll be throwing some gifts around!

• Options
    sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Does anyone know whom sciallakees (Sims 3 name) is on this forum?

Also thank you @Tamaek for the lovely flapper dress.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    sarah1114 wrote: »

Just ignore the her. She's completely irresponsible and claims innocent of all accusations. :#
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    sarah1114 wrote: »

Just ignore the her. She's completely irresponsible and claims innocent of all accusations. :#

(Lol!)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    You are most welcome, @sarah1114!

Got Midnight Hollows Gold edition on the Make me an Offer plus a few other goodies! Actually had saved enough points. It put me behind on a few other things but, ads willing, I should be able to make it up in time if I crunch a bit. So Yays! :D

Updated Wishlist!

And teehee to @scillakees. B)
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thanks so so much @scillakees for gifting me Aurora Skies! That was the last world I definitely really really wanted! I still would like to other ones for the completion but Aurora Skies looked so pretty and now I get to test out that awesome hot air balloon! Thanks so much! <3<3
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @Tamaek for the Victorian Double Window!
    Thank you @Jahnna for the Rockin’ Relic!
    They'll look great in my game and now their sets are a bit closer!

I've updated my top5.
    Top5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15002420/#Comment_15002420
    Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Astreia
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Thanks so so much @scillakees for gifting me Aurora Skies! That was the last world I definitely really really wanted! I still would like to other ones for the completion but Aurora Skies looked so pretty and now I get to test out that awesome hot air balloon! Thanks so much! <3<3

lol. You'll want them all once you're finished tracking the daily deals and cascades.
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »

lol. You'll want them all once you're finished tracking the daily deals and cascades.

Haha, well I've been working off my personal daily deal list for the last 2 months, at the moment I've got like 15+ items left until mid september, but I keep updating it every few days to see if I missed something or if new interesting deals are coming up after my last date/item. But because I'm not getting as many simpoints any more I'm a bit behind on my scheduled amount to afford everything that's currently on my list. It's unfortunate that I can't take everything that comes up on the DD along the way because of the limited simpoints. :disappointed: But at least I've got a bit saved for the next couple of sets/deals I really really want in my game :smiley:
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • Options
    Well, I had quite a surprise this morning. Woke up to find that @angeljess26 had completely annihilated my wishlist. :D So many, many thanks for that. Updated my wish list. Thank you so much! <3

• Options
    Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have had an awesome day! I get to travel back home tomorrow (2 hours) and see my Grandma! It's funny how I took visits with them for granted before my grandfather got sick and passed, and now I'm excited to see her! It's weird!

• Options
    Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have had an awesome day! I get to travel back home tomorrow (2 hours) and see my Grandma! It's funny how I took visits with them for granted before my grandfather got sick and passed, and now I'm excited to see her! It's weird!

haha friday? At my end it's sunday 2:45 AM
  • Options

haha friday? At my end it's sunday 2:45 AM

Haha well there I go again, making a fool of myself! It's SATURDAY. Wowwwww this summer is making me forget which day is which! Thank you @Jahnna for calling me out :wink:

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Tamaek you are most welcome for the gifts
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Hahaha dont worry @Loveandhate happens to me all the time! My partner is the worst last year he signed a presciption paper with 2005! :lol:
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Hi! Haven't been here for quite some time, how's everyone?

So I wanted to post my top 5 as my ads have returned, so I could join gifting again. Yay! But this morning I found out that my complete wishlist is whiped away, I'm amazed. Thanks so much for all the items @skillakees!!! I was really saving up for the duke of bows renaissance faire so thanks so much! <3 And thanks @angeljess26 for the on the level bookshelf :D.

I guess I will be posting my top 5 later ;).
  • Options
    AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you so much, @debbycanty! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Hoplass! <3

Updated my wishlist.