Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @RaeNic - yes, loads of laundry hits the DD sometime tomorrow depending on your timezone :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    updated again!!! Thank you everyone who is gifting me stuff - I can' actually see who at the minute as my purchase history page won't load for some reason and I've not received any emails from EA for about a week now, despite receiving gifts....hmmmm...
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Updated my list!
    With Critter Comforts on sale, I hope to be able to get it for a small price eventually :)
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Hi everyone! I've updated my Top 5 list HERE and my wishlist link is HERE. I hope everyone has a great day! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    edited July 2015
    @RaeNic and @albanie You're welcome. :)
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    updated my top 5, down below :)
  • lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    edited July 2015
    I updated my list thank you so those who gifted me!
    My new list can be found Here
    And my wish list can be found Here
    Post edited by lay1010 on
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
    I updated my list thank you to @charlotteprice who gifted me my list!
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    My top 5 list has been updated here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • ss81ss81 Posts: 508 Member
    List updated thanks to jbsquared2000 :)
    Here is my wishlist
    Thank you again to everyone who has gifted me <3<3
  • VintageAmoreVintageAmore Posts: 15 Member
    I'd like to participate, if I may? :)
    Here's my top 5:
    1. Midnight Hollow Gold - store.thesims3.com/midnighthollow.html

2. Floral Updo - store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:63271&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

3. Brunch at the Old Mill - store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:72837

4. Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:72332

5. Bohemian Garden - store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:72093

And my wish list is here: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=VintageAmore

Thank you :)
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my top 5!
    Happy simming!! :smiley:

• shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my top 5!
    Happy simming!! :smiley:

• hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you @scillakees for the wonderful door and @albanie for the excellent outfit! Sorry it took so long to thank you and update my list. I was trying a new sleep med (intractable insomnia, whee!) and it's incredible, but I ran out of the trial prescription the other day. While I arrange a regular prescription I'm just all over the place. It's not even rebound insomnia, it's just so weird going back to bad sleep. But I'm probably oversharing. Anyway, getting gifts really cheered me up, so thank you again!

My updated list is here.
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist

Sorry its been awhile my cable cords were chews by squirrels I was with out for a few days it was awful lol but I have updated now!
    edited July 2015
    I stopped in on the 'gift the person above you' thread, where @NESChic gifted me an extremely cool ceiling lamp. Thank you!

My list has been updated again and is here.

ETA: Sorry about your cables NESChic, that's so beyond irritating. I'm glad it seems to be fixed now.
    Post edited by hyegal on
  • albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    Thank you for the cake @hyegal .. it's such a lovely one isn't it? I just need to find some Sims to try it on.. :wink:
    Also huge thanks @charlotteprice for the toddler walker, I really cannot believe how lucky I am to receive that :smiley:

I won't be updating my Top 5 anymore (So I'll delete my original post) because I feel so spoilt already, but I will still be gifting on the other threads. Happy Simming everyone!
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
    albanie wrote: »
    Thank you for the cake @hyegal .. it's such a lovely one isn't it? I just need to find some Sims to try it on.. :wink:
    Also huge thanks @charlotteprice for the toddler walker, I really cannot believe how lucky I am to receive that :smiley:

I won't be updating my Top 5 anymore (So I'll delete my original post) because I feel so spoilt already, but I will still be gifting on the other threads. Happy Simming everyone!

You're very welcome! It was a very little thing, but I'm glad you like it.

Sorry to hear you're leaving, even if you're not really leaving as such. If you ever change your mind, you know where to find us! ;)

Btw, if you figure out how to delete a post, you are probably some sort of wizard and I beg you to share with me your arcane knowledge.
  • albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    @hyegal Thank you! I know, I may be back, we'll see :)
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
    edited July 2015
    I updated my list thank you so those who gifted me!
    Post edited by lay1010 on
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    lay1010 wrote: »
    I updated my list thank you to @charlotteprice who gifted me my list!

You are very welcome! Enjoy your gifts and the game!
    I updated my top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13115115/#Comment_13115115
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice for gifting me 5 items :smiley:

You are very welcome! Glad I could help!
    albanie wrote: »

You are very welcome! Hope your toddlers enjoy the walker!

Are you deleting your post here because you own the store now?