Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    Top five has been updated. Link is in sig. Thank you @charlotteprice for the gifts!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Jahnna @taratownie @LillaGrisen :D Oh please, I am just a Gifter....no worshipping or praise needed. It brought a big smile to my face though! Gifting small or big, brings so much joy to me!

*removes altar*
    @Majestyk You are very welcome, glad I could help!
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited March 2017
    Today is a sad day as we grieve the loss of yet another top 5. Its time here on the forums as well as in my wishlist was brief, but fulfilling nonetheless. I will always look back upon those approximately twenty four hours we shared together with great fondness. Farewell, my dearest top 5... :cry:
    In memory of my top 5, beloved for approximately twenty four hours

My top 5:

1. The Way the Moss Grows Stone Step

2. Braids and Pigtails

3. Corn Plant

4. Hay Now Cart

5. Grandma's Old Mason Jars

....And thank you so much, @charlotteprice, for the gifts! :lol: Now I have a new top 5!
    Post edited by LillaGrisen on
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    The big deal is that I'm not transferring from Mac to Mac. If so I could count on my Time Machine backups if needed. It's going from Mac to Windows, so I really have to make sure to get everything I want. But I don't want to do I multi-disc backup of every file that is on it if I don't have to. I'm sure there is a lot of cra... plums. It's a good time to clean house.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    I've updated my Top 5. ;)
    Jude525 wrote: »
    The big deal is that I'm not transferring from Mac to Mac. If so I could count on my Time Machine backups if needed. It's going from Mac to Windows, so I really have to make sure to get everything I want. But I don't want to do I multi-disc backup of every file that is on it if I don't have to. I'm sure there is a lot of cra... plums. It's a good time to clean house.
    I have never tried switching between Mac and PC, but I've heard that it's supposed to be a real pain in the plum. I hope your cold passes soon and that you'll get through this Mac-PC transition as quickly as possible!
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Once again have I updated my top 5, courtesy of @TrevorJ! Thank you! :smiley:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    edited March 2017
    Aww, @Jahnna and @LillaGrisen! You two are awesome! Hugs for you both!

I've updated my Top 5 and my Wishlist thanks to these two lovely Simmers. Thank you!
    edited March 2017
    @LissieBess You're welcome! o:)

By the way, I noticed that you have both Sandy Shoals and items from Sandy Shoals on your wishlist. My recommendation is that you remove either Sandy Shoals or its items from your WL (I personally would remove Sandy Shoals itself) as otherwise people may be spending sp on helping you complete the CYS and then someone gifts you the entire set for full price!
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @LissieBess You're welcome! o:)

By the way, I noticed that you have both Sandy Shoals and items from Sandy Shoals on your wishlist. My recommendation is that you remove either Sandy Shoals or its items from your WL (I personally would remove Sandy Shoals itself) as otherwise people may be spending sp on helping you complete the CYS and then someone gifts you the entire set for full price!

Good point. I'll go take off the entire set then. Thank you!
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    Thank you @Jahnna for the Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf and @LillaGrisen for the Black Belt Chair! :)
    Seriously, this is the third time today I update my top 5 :lol:

Thank you, @Jahnna! Thank you so much! (especially as your gifts now will give me Brunch at the Old Mill for free!) :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @Jahnna and @LillaGrisen, Fifth Avenue Fashion is now at 12%. <3

Top 5 updated.
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    @taratownie @LillaGrisen @LissieBess you are all welcome! @jotajeje You are also welcome but when I gifted you I only had 50 simpoints left or so, so once I farmed a bit more you will have more coming! :)
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    @taratownie You're very welcome! And thank you for the gift as well! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    Top 5 edited. Thanks @Jahnna and @LillaGrisen for the gifts!
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    My Top 5 is updated here
  • simsfanatic9simsfanatic9 Posts: 223 Member
    Ktarian wrote: »
    Oh! Speaking of which! I forget who gifted it to me because the message disappeared. But thank you to whoever gave me the Gothique Library! Really appreciate it!

I remembered someone else tried so hard, and failed... so I thought I'd gift it to you on their behalf. ^-^ Enjoy!

Just seeing your comment. Thank you again. I really appreciate it. So much closer to owning the store!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Thank you, @LillaGrisen for one of my top 5's! <3

Top 5 updated here. (For the record, y'all can gift me anything from my WL, because the dang thing keeps rearranging :neutral:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    edited March 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Thank you, @LillaGrisen for one of my top 5's! <3

Top 5 updated here. (For the record, y'all can gift me anything from my WL, because the dang thing keeps rearranging :neutral:
    Lol, I noticed that. I sat there with your top 5 in one tab and 'crtl+f'-ing your WL in another :lol: You have a long list!

Have you tried refreshing your WL-page just after you rearrange it? That's usually what I do to make it stick. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Lol, I noticed that. I sat there with your top 5 in one tab and 'crtl+f'-ing your WL in another :lol: You have a long list!

Have you tried refreshing your WL-page just after you rearrange it? That's usually what I do to make it stick. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

My WL has actually shortened significantly in such a short time :) Believe it or not, it used to have around 350 items on it. It started off with 400 until I deleted large expensive sets and just added the individual items for CYS. Then, along the way, I just kept buying from the DD's/MMAO and being gifted and it has tremendously slayed a ton of items ;)

I just tried it and it worked for La Cinema Plumbob! Thanks!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    Today is a sad day as we grieve the loss of yet another top 5. Its time here on the forums as well as in my wishlist was brief, but fulfilling nonetheless. I will always look back upon those approximately twenty four hours we shared together with great fondness. Farewell, my dearest top 5... :cry:
    In memory of my top 5, beloved for approximately twenty four hours

My top 5:

1. The Way the Moss Grows Stone Step

2. Braids and Pigtails

3. Corn Plant

4. Hay Now Cart

5. Grandma's Old Mason Jars

....And thank you so much, @charlotteprice, for the gifts! :lol: Now I have a new top 5!

Aww, this is cute how you did this :D

You are very welcome for the gifts!
    edited March 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

My WL has actually shortened significantly in such a short time :) Believe it or not, it used to have around 350 items on it. It started off with 400 until I deleted large expensive sets and just added the individual items for CYS. Then, along the way, I just kept buying from the DD's/MMAO and being gifted and it has tremendously slayed a ton of items ;)

I just tried it and it worked for La Cinema Plumbob! Thanks!
    I like to keep my WL quite short; I don't know why, but I kind of just feel like it's clean when it's shorter. Of course, this is a problem when people keep gifting me all the time and I say to myself "I'll have to restock my WL. But not now. I'll do that later when I can figure out which sets I'm going for...", 'later' obviously referring to the moment when I eventually panic because I realise my WL is down to six items and four sets/worlds/venues :sweat_smile:

But seriously, the gifters around on these forums are like the Spanish inquisition - their chief weapons being surprise and ruthless efficiency :kissing_smiling_eyes: I think I had about fifty items the other day on my WL. I'm now down to 37! :flushed:

I'm glad to hear the refresh-trick worked! :blush:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited March 2017
    @charlotteprice what a great set of gifts to come home from work to! And guess what?! I was able to Download Sandy Shoals because of your gifts! Thank you so much! *HUGS*

No one try to gift me anything else while I update my wishlist. I have a bunch of stuff to clear out now. All set! I've updated my wishlist and my top 5