Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Legacies Allowed - A Story Library Thread

Comments

• ceruleecerulee Posts: 444 New Member
    edited May 2011
    cerulee wrote:
    Oh here's my other one, suspense/romance, or just Romance

Synopsis: Becky feels that there is no hope for her. She's trapped in an abusive marriage and isolated from the rest of the world, until she makes a daring escape.

John falls hard for a girl that comes out of nowhere, but she has a secret that could be deadly...

Love You to Death

@Cerulee THIS is what i was looking for! I thought they had a back story but I wasn't sure.

Glad to clear that up for you Bordelinski :D LYTD was my first story, to be honest I'm no longer happy with it but I've been working on turning it into a novella (the draft is now over twice as long as it was back when I posted the story on the exchange). Even though I don't like it that much anymore other people seem to still and I decided, what the heck, might as well!
  • marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited May 2011
    Oh, I just wanted to point out to everyone that I'm adding genres as the stories are posted. So, don't think that your story needs to fit into one of the categories already there.
    Also, I'm just gonna put Dramas and Comedies under Fiction, but I will specify individually what they are, to clear things up.
    edited May 2011
    BUMP!
    edited May 2011
    *coughs*
  • FashonistaLadyFashonistaLady Posts: 894
    edited May 2011
    Does the story have to be finished?? 'Cuz I just started mine and it keeps getting lost in the forums, preventing people from commenting. Not the comments are neccesary, but they would be nice. :P

Story Title: Independent Vampire

Link: Below my siggy

Synopis: Camille Kent is a recently turned vampire who vows to protect humans from her own kind. After the word gets out to the vampire government that she is leaking information to human officials, Camille becomes a wanted criminal throughout the vampire kingdom. Soon later, the humans turn against her and begin to hunt her down. With two of the most powerful races against her, how will Camille cope and stay out of sight?

Genre: Ummm, it's about vampires, so I guess fiction..?

I'm not a great writer, but I just had this idea and started writing it down. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue it, though.
  • PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited May 2011
    Oh my, content warnings should be included? xD

Cuz I shall warn you right now, Season 2 of my story has a very steamy WooHoo scene...
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited May 2011
    Well, I don't care much about new readers, but it would be nice! :-) Plus, I think this is a great idea, since I'm constantly always seeing legacies, and sometimes I wish they would separate the legacies from the stories... >.< :P

Title Dagger Island, A Murder Mystery

Link to Story or Story Thread http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/254225.page

the Story Synopsis Aaron Noel and Claire Wilson are a young couple getting married on a beautiful island that has a tragic past- this island is Dagger Island. The loving couple invite their family and friends to enjoy their wonderful 2 week wedding trip, but what everyone doesn’t know is that there is a murderer on the loose! And out brings emotion, romance, comedy, betrayal, despair, and murder, where everyone will struggle to survive- but who can they really trust when they are stranded on an island?

and the Genre of Story I guess... Drama? Mystery? Murder Mystery? Horror? :-o
    edited May 2011
    No, the stories doesn't have to be finished.
    If it has a blog, you can link the blog, and the readers will have access to all of the chapters and future chapters, same with Story Threads.
    And, PrincessLala, I put Content Warning on the ones that need it because the blog that they are hosted on had a content warning.
  • PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited May 2011
    Oh, well that makes sense.
    So mine doesn't get one because my blog is, apparently, clean? xD
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Indeed.
    But, if you feel that a warning is needed, please do state. XD
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited May 2011
    Title: Overcomeing the Haze
    Link to Story or Story Thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/363396.page
    the Story Synopsis:

Alexandar(AKA Alex) has an everyday, normal life. He lives with his two best friends Jeff and Marshall. He never was in a "bad" clique as a kid, but he isn't quite satisfied with his position in life. One day he reads about dreams, and that becomes all he thinks about, what makes his life great. Then he meets someone that promises to teach him how to make his dreams great. Of course, they only know each other in his dreams. But then, something totally unexpected occurs in a dream that changes his life-his real life-forever.

and the Genre of Story: Fiction
    edited May 2011
    Library Updated.
    And thanks to everyone who's contributed so far.
    Almost to 20 Stories.
    *weak yay*
  • FlyingAce_07FlyingAce_07 Posts: 192
    edited May 2011
    Awesome idea for a thread! I'm already going through some of the stories posted :thumbup: I don't have anything of my own yet, but the writing bug is biting me... :P
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited May 2011

And, PrincessLala, I put Content Warning on the ones that need it because the blog that they are hosted on had a content warning.
    Thanks for including mine.

And yes, I set the one short story blog to have content warnings so those stories could be a bit more risque than the normal. So I'm glad that there are clear warnings about them. :)
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • ABEERKHANABEERKHAN Posts: 3,204 New Member
    edited May 2011
    1. Desired by Daijahv

Desired is a story about a girl Zoe Vale who is a witch and she meets Drake Steele who is a vampire and has been protecting and following her since birth. They fall in love and after a accident Drake had to turn Zoe into a vampire to save her life. Now how will they live a happy life when a Drake made the biggest mistake that can kill their son?

(I wrote this summary from my point of view)

http://desiredsims3.wordpress.com/

This story has strong adult content and language.
    edited May 2011
    Bump.
  • ceruleecerulee Posts: 444 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Do we need to post when we update? I added another chapter to Mary, Just Mary, the count is at nine... :D
    edited May 2011
    cerulee wrote:
    Do we need to post when we update? I added another chapter to Mary, Just Mary, the count is at nine... :D
    If you want to state in this thread, you can say so. I linked the first chapter of each story or the first page of a story thread, so the Simmers can see the updates when they go to read them.
  • ABEERKHANABEERKHAN Posts: 3,204 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Marieblue I did not write the story Desired. You have to remove my name and write Desired by Daijahv.
    edited May 2011
    Updated.
    edited May 2011
    Late night Bump. 8)
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited May 2011
    A small note which will also give this a bump

The Numerous Lives of Sammy Grant series by Nicarra60

The proper name of the blog is

Hi Mum, It's Sammy

not "The Numerous Lives of Sammy Grant" which is the banner tagline. :)
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
    edited May 2011
    Okay, I fixed it.
    :-)
    edited May 2011
    "Too early to be waking up, but not too early to bump this thread..."Bump.
    >.>
    <.<
    edited May 2011
    Bump!