Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Battle Against Mummification: The Semi-Veto Ability- Episode 26

gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
Okay, I lied! Season 2 will not start on May 26th! I made it earlier, because I cannot wait any longer!

12 lucky sims will get to engaged in The Battle Against Mummification! Every week the contestants will compete in Head of Mummification competition (aka H.O.M. competition)! If you win the H.O.M competition, you will have immunity for the week! However, it comes with a huge responsibility as you are supposed to nominate contestants for mummification! Then, the house will vote who they want to be mummified! Soon, if you have the majority lead of votes, you will be mummified! Once you are mummified, it’s game over!

The 12 contestants will be sent to 2 houses! They will not work as teams! When we reach the top 7, we will have “the merge” (this is different from last season where the top 8 we will the merge!) This where everyone meets everyone in person, and they shall live together! Then, the people made it to the merge, and gotten mummified there will be in the mummy jury which will decide on the winner of this season (this will be different then last season where everybody who gotten mummified is a mummy juror)! Alliances are highly recommended in the house! Alliances are here to help you! When someone you are in an alliance is Head of Mummification, you will not be mummified unless he or she betrays you!

This is interactive realty show, meaning if you join, you can’t do nothing for the whole entire season! You are required to post your e-mail on this thread! Through e-mails, I can send you quizzes and voting information! You also are required to make alliances through e-mail (You wanted keep your alliances private)!

Also, WE WILL HAVE DEADLINES FOR QUIZZES! I WILL START TO GIVE DEADLINES FOR VOTING, AND H.O.M. DUTIES (FOR THE H.O.M. OF THAT WEEK ONLY) AS WELL! The Deadline will always about 48 hours after I sent the e-mail! If you didn’t turn in their vote on time, you will be automatically DQ’d for the next H.O.M. competition! If you miss a quiz, then you will DQ’d for that competition! If the H.O.M. duties have been turned in before the deadline, then the person who came in second place will be the new Head of Mummification, and the original H.O.M. will get a penalty nomination! I will give extensions IF THEY ARE ASKED! However, if it is noticed that extensions are becoming too frequent, use of extensions may be taken away. Also, if you have 3 things have not been turn in before the deadline, then you will be eliminated!

This Season’s Twist
Last Season, there was a veto ability! It was used as a mystery power that Stephan used during week 3! This season, we will like to introduce the Semi-Veto Ability! It will have a competition/quiz with it every week!
In case, you are not familiar with the Veto Ability, it is a power where you can veto’d a nominee, and chooses a replacement nominee!
The Semi-Veto Ability can do half of what the Veto Ability does! You can veto’d a nominee, but you can’t choose a replacement nomination (unless you are H.O.M.)! Instead, the H.O.M. chooses a replacement!
At the nominations episode, everyone will compete for the Semi-Veto Ability! In the voting episode, the Semi-Veto Ability ceremony will take place!
There will be deadlines for The Semi-Veto Ability decisions! If you do not turn in the Semi-Veto Ability decision before the deadline, then the Semi-Veto Ability will not be used!
For a list of all the episodes, go here!

For a house tour, please go here: http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2011/05/battle-against-mummification-semi-veto.html

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE EPISODES THAT HAVE POSTED, AND YOU WILL LIKE NO SPOILERS, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU READ ALL THE EPISODES THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED

List of Contestants:

The Merge:

worm178- Logan
Nytwng9199- Van
Bordelinski- Roarke
katyshewan- Barry
Suresammi- Rebecca
123StarStrukk- Avery
TurnerSims3- Sun

Other Contestants
FashionistaLady- Ashlyn
AlMeg- Hope
Cynder907- Mikayla
COWBOYS4- Kara
Lufferkinzify- Chie

Key-
Bold- H.O.M.
Yellow- Nominated
Underline- The Semi-Veto Ability Holder
Green- Saved by The Semi-Veto Ability
Dark Red- Mummified and not in the mummy jury
Red- Mummified and is in the mummy jury
Blue- Dropped out or removed from game
Italics= The Veto Ability Holder
Olive = Saved by The Veto Ability
Purple = Winner
Brown = Runner-up

Comments

• 123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited May 2011
    Your Sim’s First Name: Avery
    Link To Sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3746032
    Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES): Avery is addicted to fame, he LOVES the spotlight! He is currently in a few ather reality series, but there's no such thing as to much attention!! He is Originally from Pheonixx, Arizona, but move to New York City as soon as he was old enough!! He life long goal is to be famous!!
    Relationship Status (like single, married, in a relationship, etc.): Married (see my legacy) ;) hehehe
    CC Links (see note 1)): None
    Your e-mail (see note 2): You have it! :)
    Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? (See note 3): Oh yes!! I already ALWAYS check my emails!!
  • gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES): Avery is addicted to fame, he LOVES the spotlight! He is currently in a few ather reality series, but there's no such thing as to much attention!! He is Originally from Pheonixx, Arizona, but move to New York City as soon as he was old enough!! He life long goal is to be famous!!
    Relationship Status (like single, married, in a relationship, etc.): Married (see my legacy) ;) hehehe
    Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? (See note 3): Oh yes!! I already ALWAYS check my emails!!
    downloading the sim right now!
    edited May 2011
    gagamummy wrote:
    downloading the sim right now!
    YAY!! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2011
    Noah- I have a problem downloading your sim! Can you submit another one?
    edited May 2011
    hold on

I think I need to patch my game!

do not go submit another sim yet!
    edited May 2011
    sorry about that! My game wasn't fully pacthed!

Avery is now in the show unless he somehow crashed my game!
    edited May 2011
    i just told 4 people who may be interested in joining this season!
  • worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited May 2011
    Your Sim’s First Name:

Logan

Male

Link To Sim:

Logan Smith
    headshot_large.jpg

Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES):

Logan is a laid-back guy with almost no intentions, yet. He decided to skip college, but some people believe that he didn't need it. Logan goes with the flow and is a free Sim.

Relationship Status (like single, married, in a relationship, etc.)

Single

CC Links (see note 1)):

NO CC

Your e-mail (see note 2):

th_Untitled-1.png?t=1304295980

Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? (See note 3):

I can almost promise you more than that!!
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
    edited May 2011
    worm178 wrote:
    Your Sim’s First Name:

Logan

Male

Link To Sim:

Logan Smith
    headshot_large.jpg

Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES):

Logan is a laid-back guy with almost no intentions, yet. He decided to skip college, but some people believe that he didn't need it. Logan goes with the flow and is a free Sim.

Relationship Status (like single, married, in a relationship, etc.)

Single

CC Links (see note 1)):

NO CC

Your e-mail (see note 2):

th_Untitled-1.png?t=1304295980

Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? (See note 3):

I can almost promise you more than that!!

congrats Logan is on the show
  • FashonistaLadyFashonistaLady Posts: 894
    edited May 2011
    Oooh, I might join this. :D I'm on my phone right now though, so I'll have to make a sim later.
    edited May 2011
    Oooh, I might join this. :D I'm on my phone right now though, so I'll have to make a sim later.

okay!
  • LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2011
    Your Sim’s First Name: Chie [Chi-eh]
    Link To Sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3753914
    Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES): Chie is my simself's daughter (she is a teen, I hope that's okay). She is a failed experiment in an attempt to get the Pyromaniac trait, which is why I want her in this competition (because I have no other use for her, plus it's fun to see her suffer because of that :twisted: ). Her favorite artist is none other than Lady Gaga. ;) Her traits are Loner, Disciplined, Evil, Vegetarian, and the CC version of her is actually my avatar.
    Relationship Status (like single, married, in a relationship, etc.): Single
    CC Links (see note 1)): No CC (just to make your life easier, you're welcome.)
    Your e-mail (see note 2): miniluffi@yahoo.com
    Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? (See note 3): I do :lol:
    edited May 2011
    Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES): Chie is my simself's daughter (she is a teen, I hope that's okay). She is a failed experiment in an attempt to get the Pyromaniac trait, which is why I want her in this competition (because I have no other use for her, plus it's fun to see her suffer because of that :twisted: ). Her favorite artist is none other than Lady Gaga. ;) Her traits are Loner, Disciplined, Evil, Vegetarian, and the CC version of her is actually my avatar.
    Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? (See note 3): I do :lol:

chie is on the show, but she is gonna be aged up to a young adult!
  • LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2011
    gagamummy wrote:

chie is on the show, but she is gonna be aged up to a young adult!

That's fine with me ;)
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    bump !
    edited May 2011
    *Waits for more sign-ups*
  • COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited May 2011
    I will defintlay sign up with kara reserve please
  • SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited May 2011
    Your Sim’s First Name: Rebecca
    Link To Sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3677111
    Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES): Rebecca is scared of everything, and usually ALWAYS hides behind her best guy friend. She finds it hard to makes decisions and doesn't like to be the reason anyone is upset. She has a terrible secret that has haunted her from early childhood, and she wants as many opportunities as she can to try to make it on her own - no matter how much it scares her!
    Relationship Status (like single, married, in a relationship, etc.) Single.
    CC Links (see note 1)): No CC.
    Your e-mail (see note 2): xxikindaloveyouxx@hotmail.com
    Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? Yuss =]
    My reviews, ramblings and news articles:
    https://roobla.com/author/sammiijo/
    ;3
    edited May 2011
    cowsboys- I told you! I do not do reserves! I do not someone to forget their reserve!

Sammi- Congrats, Rebecca is on the show! And sorry for nominating you in Big Brother Sims 3 Edition!
  • COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited May 2011
    gagamummy wrote:
    cowsboys- I told you! I do not do reserves! I do not someone to forget their reserve!

Sammi- Congrats, Rebecca is on the show! And sorry for nominating you in Big Brother Sims 3 Edition!

ok fine :( ill have it up later :D
    edited May 2011
    anyways, watch this video guys until I have all the sign-up done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC1xFjGcZ7c
  • SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited May 2011
    gagamummy wrote:

Haha, that's alright :) Hope you do well! :D
    And thank you for signing me up :D
    My reviews, ramblings and news articles:
    https://roobla.com/author/sammiijo/
    ;3
  • AlMegAlMeg Posts: 516
    edited May 2011
    Your Sim’s First Name: Hope
    Link To Sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2615031
    Description (with 3 COMPLETE SENTENCES): Hope is a fierce women; she's always in it to win it. Though she may look sweet, on the inside she's hard-like a rock. She does have a softness--children. Especially for her one daughter, Selene.
    Relationship Status (like single, married, in a relationship, etc.): She has one adpoted child that looks remarkable like her. The child's name is Selene.
    CC Links (see note 1)): All downloadable.
    Your e-mail (see note 2): I know you have my email.
    Do you promise to check your e-mails every day, do your quizzes on time, and cast your votes on time? (See note 3): I will!

I am so excited to join again!
  • Cynder907Cynder907 Posts: 746 Member
    edited May 2011
    i may join. it depends :D