We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations Requires 2.5GB Space!

Just to let you know and that's less then Late Nigh which was 6.5GB
proof
http://eastore.ea.com/store/eara/en_HK/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.1220300/productID.219720800

Comments

• BaskervillesBaskervilles Posts: 293 New Member
    edited April 2011
    nice... ;)
  • Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited April 2011
    Wouldn't that make it the smallest EP yet?
    simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • LovelytoesLovelytoes Posts: 789 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Tiny for an EP
    >_O
    probably because theres no new neighborhood (or skills, deaths, plants, foods, bugs) >_>
  • MissChatterboxMissChatterbox Posts: 4,277 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Oh wow!
  • BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2011
    hopefully the unconfirmed "unleashed" expansion will be the biggest.
  • Nytwng9199Nytwng9199 Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited April 2011
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Tiny for an EP
    >_O
    probably because theres no new neighborhood (or skills, deaths, plants, foods, bugs) >_>

I don't personally mind that there is no new neighborhood. There are new skills, if you include the driving skills for teens, and the chemistry set. I could care less that there are no new deaths as long as my sims will have more to live for :wink: We have more food options now than we ever had in the sims 2 so I don't mind that there are no new foods. And less bugs and plants to collect is not a hardship in my book - this is one aspect of the game I could personally do without.
  • simsdivagirlchicksimsdivagirlchick Posts: 2,298 Member
    edited April 2011
    wow.......... ....... .........
  • aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited April 2011
    small or not its still going to be a good one.
  • BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2011
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Tiny for an EP
    >_O

I don't personally mind that there is no new neighborhood. There are new skills, if you include the driving skills for teens, and the chemistry set. I could care less that there are no new deaths as long as my sims will have more to live for :wink: We have more food options now than we ever had in the sims 2 so I don't mind that there are no new foods. And less bugs and plants to collect is not a hardship in my book - this is one aspect of the game I could personally do without.
    those will most be hidden skills, there are no normal skills.
    edited April 2011
    ambitions was only 3.5 gb not much better and so is WA both a 3.5 gb
    edited April 2011
    It is the still the smallest EP to date though....
  • Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited April 2011
    GOOD!!!!
    edited April 2011
    Bafendo wrote:
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Tiny for an EP
    >_O

I know they are not "normal" skills, but hey at least it's still something new to do... :)
  • LovelytoesLovelytoes Posts: 789 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    Bafendo wrote:
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Tiny for an EP
    >_O

I know they are not "normal" skills, but hey at least it's still something new to do... :)

It's awesome that you're so optimistic but I feel like I'm going to be overcharged an overinflated stuff pack.
    edited April 2011
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    Bafendo wrote:
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Tiny for an EP
    >_O

It's awesome that you're so optimistic but I feel like I'm going to be overcharged an overinflated stuff pack.

I don't want to hijack someone else's thread so I found the link in this thread to be extremely informative:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/367516.page
  • asdas209asdas209 Posts: 93 New Member
    edited April 2011
    the stuff packs are about 1gb so Generations is quite low for an expansion pack. However, the stuff packs start at like 20 bucks so the math adds up i guess. this game is like getting and paying for two stuff packs. 8)
    edited April 2011
    asdas209 wrote:
    the stuff packs are about 1gb so Generations is quite low for an expansion pack. However, the stuff packs start at like 20 bucks so the math adds up i guess. this game is like getting and paying for two stuff packs. 8)
    thats a good way of thinking of it.:D
  • miktigermiktiger Posts: 2,234 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Late Night wasn't 6GB, was it? When I downloaded it, it said it was 3. something when I downloaded it 0_o Also, isn't the base game 5GB? How could an EP be more space then the original?
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited April 2011
    I think we can consider this game "healthy."
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,150 Member
    edited April 2011
    Late Nite 3.5 GB

Also Fast Lane Stuff Pack is: 250 MB

Has someone a link to show specs as there is none on the store site?
    For Generations that is.

Post edited by Unknown User on

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
    edited April 2011
    bluegayle_ wrote:
    Late Nite 3.5 GB
    Yes it is.
    I just looked it up.

The sims 3 base game is supposed to be 6.5 GB
  • boredomkillsboredomkills Posts: 1,134 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Hey, at least its less room to take up space on my pc. :lol:
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    edited April 2011
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Tiny for an EP
    >_O
    probably because theres no bugs >_>

Fixed.

AHHHHH I couldn't help myself. However, I hope this is the case, rofl!!! :thumbup:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,425 Member
    edited April 2011

ditto
  • miktigermiktiger Posts: 2,234 New Member
    edited April 2011

Same, I play on a laptop, so I have like no room for any more EP's, but I will get Generations on my computer somehow (: