Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who also thinks that we should get some new Sim Features!?

Including:

Moles
Beauty Spots
Freckles
Scars
Facial features

I think that there is not enough choice for these and if there is a choice there is a limited range (Mostly 2 for Beauty Spots and Freckles).

I think this should be added in the new game or watever. But I would not download a mod just for this as it should be in the game anyway... I wanna make a moley man for goodness sake.

Comments

• SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited April 2011
    ....nice name....anyways scars I'm teetering on. You cant really be born with a scar they happen over time from injury so that's really just going to have to be CC since I don't think the game's big on mutilation. I'm hearing rumors of a body hair slider? I'm not sure if that's a confirmed rumor or not but if they can do that I don't think body moles and freckles are far off but they may need to be limited.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited April 2011
    freckles and beauty spots are already in the game. But saddly they aren't inherited. I wish they were though and I also wish the freckles could be anywhere expect the face. Since I have freckles everywhere but the face.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited April 2011
    MadameLee wrote:
    freckles and beauty spots are already in the game.

That's exactly what the OP said....
  • lestatsoul3lestatsoul3 Posts: 54 Member
    edited April 2011
    Aren't there freckles already in the game?
  • PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited April 2011
    Aren't there freckles already in the game?

Yes, they're already in the game, along with moles. However, we are limited to where we can put freckles and moles. That's the point the OP is trying to make.
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited April 2011
    SIMplified wrote:
    ....nice name....anyways scars I'm teetering on. You cant really be born with a scar they happen over time from injury so that's really just going to have to be CC since I don't think the game's big on mutilation. I'm hearing rumors of a body hair slider? I'm not sure if that's a confirmed rumor or not but if they can do that I don't think body moles and freckles are far off but they may need to be limited.

Yeah I know, scars aren't a must have, but maybe like birthmarks? except from scars, i think that would work. But yeah, they need to be limited yet i think they are to limited. But oh well, hope EA do something about it, yet it doesn't bother me too much lol. And yeah, i think body hair is confirmed yet I can't be too sure about it, I can't remember lol.
  • SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited April 2011
    SIMplified wrote:

Yeah I know, scars aren't a must have, but maybe like birthmarks? except from scars, i think that would work. But yeah, they need to be limited yet i think they are to limited. But oh well, hope EA do something about it, yet it doesn't bother me too much lol. And yeah, i think body hair is confirmed yet I can't be too sure about it, I can't remember lol.
    Ah it's confirmed. So with body hair available and variable, I'm sure freckles and moles could atleast be worked on. Birthmarks could be a cute little twist I wouldn't mind those.