Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't download free clothing. Not had this happen before, HELP!

Hi, about a few weeks ago I downloaded that free Lord Sponge computer without an issue. It loaded quickly, no problem. Fair enough.
About last tuesday I decided to get some free clothing and see what I could get, so I browsed about saw the L S t shirt for women and grabbed it.
I tried to download and for some reason my mouse turned into that circular loading thing and switched to the Sims 3 Launcher. (Mac user) I thought it was just loading, to give it time and so I went to get a drink and come back. When I did come back it was STILL like that so I tried to turn off the launcher. Unresponsive, so I did the mac version of control alt and delete to turn it off. That worked, Restarted the launcher to find it hadn't downloaded it. I had no issue with the computer download why now. I retried over the week and again today it's still the same. I have had enough. Downloading now and AGAIN the same thing.

Please tell me what to do. The game is patched and has no problems, just this.

Help.

Comments

• LozzomaticLozzomatic Posts: 516 Member
    edited April 2011
    Actually NVM, I did it through the purchase history without an issue. Can someone delete this thread for me?

I haven't much experience of downloading things so forgive me for being a bit derpy.
  • Svengo42Svengo42 Posts: 503 Member
    edited April 2011
    Change your title to *closed* or that you already got help. I am glad you were able to fix your problem :) But i dont believe anyone can delete a thread but a moderator. So its best to leave this one alone to disappear among the others