Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch BEFORE Generations??

Hopefully we'll get one then I can get excited about this EP! Holding out hope thanks to the new Gamespot interview. :)

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/puzzle/the-sims-3-generations/news.html?sid=6308310&mode=previews

Comments

• JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited April 2011
    We haven’t made any announcements regarding the timing of new game updates, but stay tuned.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited April 2011
    There's been a patch right around the time of a new release each time before, and I hope it's the same this time. I'm hoping it'll fix the celebrity status mess and the car spawner issue.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited April 2011
    ldmarko wrote:
    There's been a patch right around the time of a new release each time before, and I hope it's the same this time. I'm hoping it'll fix the celebrity status mess and the car spawner issue.
    If you mean BB, then it's intentional

The invisible RAM eating cars suck, I hope they fix that....
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited April 2011
    Patchy babies, bad mood bug. If they fix some, I might even buy Generations.
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited April 2011
    Arletta wrote:

And don't forget the lopsided-sleeping vampires! :lol: But seriously, since we're not getting a new town I hope they are really going to make a serious effort to fix all the old bugs and glitches. All these new interactions won't mean much if people are still struggling with old issues that are yet to be fixed. It'll be like serving a sirloin steak in a dirty ashtray...
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited April 2011
    Darkling wrote:
    Arletta wrote:

And don't forget the lopsided-sleeping vampires! :lol: But seriously, since we're not getting a new town I hope they are really going to make a serious effort to fix all the old bugs and glitches. All these new interactions won't mean much if people are still struggling with old issues that are yet to be fixed. It'll be like serving a sirloin steak in a dirty ashtray...

I recently got LN and noticed that when one of my sims was invited to his party, he went to bed after 1 sim hour of being there. Then I noticed that and took a picture.

15ysz1t.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • marinarachel12marinarachel12 Posts: 17 Member
    edited April 2011
    I thought because of that, I thought that two vampire sims can sleep together, lol.
  • Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited April 2011
    I thought because of that, I thought that two vampire sims can sleep together, lol.

:P That is exactly what I think every time I see that glitch. He's just making room for the Mrs., a coffin for two!!
  • BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2011
    i hope in the update and gen it self, that they also do something about the paparazzi or allow us to turn off the celebrity system like we can opportunities. Also need to make the food truck parking space available in either buydebug and/or the community lots/objects section of build mode when on a community lot. Also make it where the truck will actually spawn if you add a lot with the parking spot in a town that's not Bridgeport.
  • SunshineandrozesSunshineandrozes Posts: 799 Member
    edited April 2011
    I finally gave up and uninstalled Late Night after the irritating over spawning of Vamps/Paps/Celebs. If one more Sim had stopped what they were doing and run into town to 'see a celeb', I was going to scream. The vehicle pile up just added to the irritation.

So, unless we get a major update with an option for turning some of the Late Night features off, I'll never install that EP again.

Such a shame, as I loved a lot of the other features and content.