Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do your sims eat?

do you have them make food, the instant food, or pizza? I always make my sims make food(probably because i like to cook in real life :lol: )

Comments

• Options
    tylinntylinn Posts: 620 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My sims always cook. I LOVE cooking In Real Life.
  • Options
    GeezerPunkGeezerPunk Posts: 131
    edited April 2011
    My sims probably reflect real life. They tend to stay up too late, and are in a rush in the morning (showers, bladder, food, etc). So they tend to eat quick food in the morning (unless they have the day off) and make the meals at lunch and dinner.

GP
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited April 2011
    I tend to forget and feed them. :twisted:
    I end up having them order pizza or eat an instant meal. *I'm such a bad person* :P
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited April 2011
    I forget about food and so they go and make themselves food or eat the leftovers :lol:
  • Options
    ShadowhunterloverShadowhunterlover Posts: 175 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Butler cooks for them, so naturally everybody in my family of 8 eats a billion times a day :roll:
  • Options
    bubblemaddiebubblemaddie Posts: 1,321 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Butler cooks for them, so naturally everybody in my family of 8 eats a billion times a day :roll:

i bet they eat alot of keylime pie :lol:
  • Options
    ShadowhunterloverShadowhunterlover Posts: 175 New Member
    edited April 2011

i bet they eat alot of keylime pie :lol:

Oh my goodness! How'd you guess?? :wink:
  • Options
    miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Cheats, unless I'm feeling all sentimental and I want them to have a nice big family dinner. Or a date, then they go to the restaurant.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2011
    My sims cook meals. I have them all garden, fish and cook so they can have the best meals. I like to cook IRL, so I make my sims cook and have the families sit down to meals together.
  • Options
    GreedyChickGreedyChick Posts: 432
    edited April 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    My sims cook meals. I have them all garden, fish and cook so they can have the best meals. I like to cook IRL, so I make my sims cook and have the families sit down to meals together.
    thats pretty much how my sims live, they are always cooking, in the morning befor work its leftovers from last nites dinner, my sims also like to go to the park and grill :D Mmmmmm bar b que and they love pizza on the weekend :D
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited April 2011
    Cheats, unless I'm feeling all sentimental and I want them to have a nice big family dinner. Or a date, then they go to the restaurant.
    OT a little, sorry. Have you been able to fit more than 6 in a restraunt jw?
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Depends on the time of day, and how many people are in the family.

If it's a big family, then instant meals, because they usually have to get to work/school. But if it's for dinner then sometimes I have them cook. :P

For smaller families, single sims, couples, etc. usually always I have them cook, unless they're in a rush to go to work.
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited April 2011
    For a while, my Sims were eating cereal for every meal of the day. Then, I started a new game and decided to make it a rule that my Sims could never eat cereal. So they started having juice for every meal.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    bubblemaddiebubblemaddie Posts: 1,321 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Archivist wrote:
    For a while, my Sims were eating cereal for every meal of the day. Then, I started a new game and decided to make it a rule that my Sims could never eat cereal. So they started having juice for every meal.

lol :lol:
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited April 2011
    Depends. Usually have one cook and then put it in the fridge for leftovers, which lasts a few days. When a Sim's food meter is not really low but getting down there I have them get one of the lighter meals like cereal.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    burningexampleburningexample Posts: 514
    edited April 2011
    mostly quick foods, every once in a while they'll cook unless they're in the culinary career then they cook everything. They never order pizza cuz I don't irl, I hate strangers coming to my house.
  • Options
    FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited April 2011
    Me too I love cooking, so I make my sims cook and not eat trash food.