Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hyrule Castle, A castle for princess Zelda

Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
Hyrule Castle
124526437755363.gif
tp05.jpg

zelda_2005_link_2high.jpg

Hyrule Castle is the home of the royal family of Hyrule, usually including Princess Zelda and the normally unseen King of Hyrule. The castle's first appearance was in A Link to the Past, the third game in the series. Each game that contains the Castle either features a different layout, or denies the player access to parts that are available in other games. There are grounds for speculation that the castle is actually a different castle in each game, or, perhaps it is the same castle but was changed in each game for aesthetic or gameplay purposes.

Hyrule Castle is usually directly in the center of Hyrule's layout in each game, serving as the crown jewel of the kingdom.

014.jpg

So that in mind I wanted to make a sims 3 version of the castle, as requested by Zelda_Harkain, so a special thanks to Zelda_Harkain for making the request and inspireing me to make this castle.

So welcome to Hyrule Castle
Screenshot-11.jpg

I could probable fill about 10 pages showing you all the detail inside the castle but for this presentation I will just show the main features, If you wish to see stuff like Zelda's bedroom the hidden maze and the castle gardens you will need to view them in game.

Screenshot-12.jpg

The walls directly above the castle are built in the shape of a crown
Screenshot-4-1.jpg

The layout inside the castle is pretty complex, It gives you a real feeling of height, thou you should have plenty of room for expansion and many unused rooms to add your own objects, also another idea would be to turn this building into a community lot, a intresting place for your sims to get lost in. :lol:

Screenshot-5.jpg
Screenshot-2-3.jpg
Screenshot-6.jpg
Screenshot-7-1.png

Ruins and a portal, Link used to travel back to the past, can be found around the outside of the castle 8)
Screenshot-9-1.jpg

Many thanks for taking the time to view, I hope this might bring a little fantasy to your game. :oops:

All comments and feedback welcome :D

Download link and viewing link, you can view more pics by clicking on the Tri-star on the main uploaded main picture

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=277761

Comments

• SimInTheSunSimInTheSun Posts: 3,170 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow! You did great! That is soooo awesome! I love Link... he's so hot! :D
  • Rika701Rika701 Posts: 2,107 Member
    edited June 2009
    :shock: WOW!!!!!! That is so cool. I love all the Zelda games! That must have taken forever to make. You should try making some of the other places from the games and have a whole Hyrule town lol! So what's your favorite Zelda? I like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
  • Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SimInTheSun Many thanks SimInTheSun :D , :lol: Not sure about Link being hot, me being a man and all that, but I'm not worrid I look more like Aragorn out of lord the rings..... :oops:

Rika701 Thanks rika, Not sure aboout forever to make, I think I started building Tuesday night, the hardest part was working out the layout, it could not be like a normal castle, I wanted to include a fantasy type theme. I've not played all the Zelda games, but if I was to choose a favorite, I would go with the original link to the past, I just enjoyed the story more than the others, thou I did enjoy Ocarina Of Time. Thanks thanks for you nice comments. :D

• RalphaelNinjaRalphaelNinja Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited June 2009
    Being a zelda fan myself, you got yourself a rec for this re-creation of my fav game.

Good job...
    Ralphael%20Creations%202_zpsiovmt0hx.jpg
    edited June 2009
    Many thanks RalphaelNinja, for the rec, I really appriciate it. :mrgreen:

Might I just say "I love them lots on your sim page",If anybody reads this I highly recommend you go and view is lots they are so cool.

• Zelda_HarkainZelda_Harkain Posts: 229 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Here are some pictures of their first few days at their new house, Hyrule Castle :D

http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww60/ZeldaHyrule/

Thanks again for this amazing project! You certainly put in alot of hard work!! Absolutely amazing!
  • Derek11Derek11 Posts: 217 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Nice job. I haven't played it yet, but why not give you a rec? :)
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited June 2009
    Amazing job. That must have taken you a long time!! Great work.
    edited June 2009
    Zelda_Harkain It's nice to see you using the lot, I hope you don't get to lost in finding your way around :lol: . Any hard work I did making this lot, is all worth the time in the end, your happy, I'm happy the fact I've got a new castle for my neighborhood, so we all win :P

If anybody is looking for a zelda sim, you can get one here:-
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=266246

Derek11 Thanks so much for the rec :mrgreen:

nicolebrittanyy Thanks so much, I had little sleep for a few nights to get this ready for thursday night. Many thanks for your nice comments
  • Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited June 2009
    Well, well,well. So this is your original upload you have been working on, very well done.
    By the way your tutorial for editing was really helpful look what I did http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=287613
    hgjghj.jpg
  • MillypinkhatMillypinkhat Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    absolutely amazing creative genius !!!so so cool :-) wish i could even imagine to create like that.
  • TheLighterDarkTheLighterDark Posts: 927 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Looks "very Zelda approved."
  • bigblu666bigblu666 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited June 2009
    dawg, Bravo!

*starts clapping*
    edited June 2009
    Many thanks guys, for your nice comments.

Jason that Palacial Sophistication lot you have made is top draw stuff, it's a amazing lot, gave you rec, and added the lot to my favorites :mrgreen:
  • 91Yon91Yon Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That looks so awesome! I love Zelda games ^^ you should make other zelda related buildings!
  • HollyGoSlightlyHollyGoSlightly Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Amazing Job!! My husband and I love the Zelda games. Your attention to detail (i.e. the crates stacked in the corner) is phenomenal.
    edited June 2009
    Cheers guys, many thanks for your nice comments :mrgreen:
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited June 2009
    =O

... that's my speechless face.
    edited June 2009
    Thanks Anjubee :mrgreen: