Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HEADS-UP ---> Store Markdowns on Children's Furniture, etc... - Gifting Spree in Process :-D

Just a heads-up to anyone who might be interested.

There are a few clothing items and a nice selection of children's furniture that are currently listed at 25 SimPoints each.

I know we are going to be down for maintenance (any minute, now) so I have no idea if these prices will remain.

Koonzilla is now listed as 30,000 SimPoints! I kid you not. That's an error or a joke but the reduction in prices is NOT.

I'll post more later if I can - just wanted to get this up before site maintenance begins. :D

Comments

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited April 2011
    I wish these things wouldn't happen when I have no points ! :lol: Thanks for the heads up though Reach :)

ETA : :shock: @ Koonzilla
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • SimsFan619SimsFan619 Posts: 1,320
    edited April 2011
    Thank you Reachsims for the info. ;)
  • Jorge10dcJorge10dc Posts: 1,796 Member
    edited April 2011
    Good thing I already have Koonzilla, wouldn't want to accidentally buy that
    (Not that I havethat many simpoints... but anyway)
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the tip (and gifts)!! I'm guessing that the discounts have something to do with the kids compilation set coming out, but since I have no idea if it's permanent or not, I went on a spending spree, too! Yay!! I feel like I've just walked out of a shoe store with four bags having only spent a teeny bit of money. Perhaps this is because I also went on a shoe spending spree. I couldn't remember if they were normally more than 25pts, but I thought that was a bit low so I bought what I didn't have. Figured it didn't hurt me if they weren't on sale.
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • SammieD3456SammieD3456 Posts: 1,383 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Gouka wrote:
    Thanks for the tip (and gifts)!! I'm guessing that the discounts have something to do with the kids compilation set coming out, but since I have no idea if it's permanent or not, I went on a spending spree, too! Yay!! I feel like I've just walked out of a shoe store with four bags having only spent a teeny bit of money. Perhaps this is because I also went on a shoe spending spree. I couldn't remember if they were normally more than 25pts, but I thought that was a bit low so I bought what I didn't have. Figured it didn't hurt me if they weren't on sale.

I'm just going to write here that you are my hero! and an incredible epic friend! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited April 2011
    *bounces* :mrgreen:
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • KayYieldKayYield Posts: 897 Member
    edited April 2011
    Thanks, Reach for the gift! And Sammie, too. I followed your example and gifted a few friends, too. Store prices don't usually go down. :mrgreen:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited April 2011
    KayYield, thank you so much for the pretty curtains, I love themhug.gif
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited April 2011
    which items are marked down? I was hoping the items from the animals abound bed and bath were on sale as I don't own them
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited April 2011
    Interesting to see prices go down instead of up for once. Thanks for the chair Reachsims! Now I'll have even more stuff for the kids to go with Generations when it comes out! :)
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • linkat2009linkat2009 Posts: 380
    edited April 2011
    Did I die and go to sales heaven? :shock:
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited April 2011
    yeah! 25 sp for cute kids furniture!! gifted some friends :mrgreen:
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • JanChirSimsJanChirSims Posts: 2,144 New Member
    edited April 2011
    yes... now thanks to ea my wl just got even bigger!! thank you to all the people who gifted me baby stuff <33
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited April 2011
    which items are marked down? I was hoping the items from the animals abound bed and bath were on sale as I don't own them
    It seems to be mostly the Critter Comforts set and some toddler clothing. I don't know the children's stuff all that well and I have had very little of it so that's about all I can say. Some of the green and white furniture (with frogs maybe) is marked down, too.

Enjoy your gifts, everyone! This is a lot of fun! :mrgreen:
  • LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited April 2011
    Reach thank you very much for the bed, that was a bargain! Can't believe they lowered the price so much. :D

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2011
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=PhantasticaSP

the above person has many of the marked down items on their WL if anyone is interested.

I have reached my limit after last night...LOL

However, since I can't I know some of you may like to.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughtfulness and generosity! 8)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited April 2011
    Great thanks for the info!
    I love kid stuff and they are so expensive ;)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the headsup
    Sadly I own the item marked down, well thats not really sad, but I would mind saving sp.
    It is so sweet of you to go on a spree with this - all of you...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited April 2011
    You're welcome, Anette! :D I noticed last night you had none of these items on your wish list (neither did I) but now you might want to add a few.

@Itguy - PhantasticaSP has less of these on her list now.

There are some others with A LOT of these on their wish lists... if anyone is feeling like sharing a bit of extra, please leave a comment. Some of our friends cannot buy SimPoints. It's really hard to pass up 67% and 75% markdowns.

This friend has a bunch of them on her list and I can't afford to get them all and still manage to gift some others. She has gone back to school and cannot buy SimPoints at this time.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2011
    Reach... I think I have it all :sock:

but I don't know excactly what have been marked down... but I do have the whole animal aboundenc.

Anybody stopped by at TnT_Terry's wishlist? I belive she have some on it.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    @Itguy - PhantasticaSP has less of these on her list now.

Thanks, you are wonderful! :mrgreen:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2011
    Reach, I tried to get to hers last nite but kept getting oopsed! Got her now!
    edited April 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    This friend has a bunch of them on her list and I can't afford to get them all and still manage to gift some others. She has gone back to school and cannot buy SimPoints at this time.
    anettesb wrote:
    Anybody stopped by at TnT_Terry's wishlist? I belive she have some on it.
    These two friends are one and the same. :mrgreen: Check her wish list and see what kinds of things are marked down? I got her some of them but not all.

EDIT: Thanks, Itguy and Romagi! You guys are awesome! *HUGS*
  • MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited April 2011
    I wish I had some simpoints now :( I wish I could gift some people because I think I own all of those if they are old stuff... The only things I don't own are the new stuff like the woodland nursery. Is that one on sale too ?
  • BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited April 2011
    annettsb wrote:
    Reach... I think I have it all :sock:

but I don't know excactly what have been marked down... but I do have the whole animal aboundenc.

I think it is items from Mischief Makers' Bedrooms and Wild Wears. :D