Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete Legacy/Challenge List!

Comments

• Dawnflower10Dawnflower10 Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    My brand new legacy :). READ OR DIE! :twisted: http://nowlettlegacy.wordpress.com/
  • thesims3madthesims3mad Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2011
    This is my 100 pet challenge.
    Its my first ever challenge!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/453100.page#6734939
  • thesims3madthesims3mad Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2011
    foxgirl902 wrote:
    Has anyone made a Pets challenge yet? like maybe a 100 puppies/kittens/or foals challenge? I've been looking around and haven't found one yet. =/
    well, I've made a Petacy, but that's just like the original legacy but with sort of different rules, but I don't think anybody came up with a 100 puppy/kitten/foal challenge yet :wink:

Yea I saw your Petacy. =]
    Buuuut I'm not really into legacies and what not. I like the challenges, so I hope someone makes one soon! :D
    [I did like yours though, cause of the pets. hehe]

This is my 100 pet challenge, Its my first ever challenge!
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/453100.page#6734939
  • emmageckoemmagecko Posts: 17
    edited November 2011
    This is a legacy my friend and I are trying. We'll be posting first chapters and such soon as i get internet in my simming computer. Anyways this is legacy rules we created. It may have already been created but we didn't now that! :mrgreen: Anyway anyone who would like to try it please do :mrgreen: Its called the Vs. Legacy challenge : http://explosiveem.livejournal.com/741.html
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hi there,

I just wrote up a challenge based on the Ark Builder LTW and would like some useful input

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/462793.page

Thanks!!
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited November 2011
    Here is a super fun challenge to play. Please add it to your list. Thank you :D

From Rags to Riches by Cyron43

I started a thread of my attempt Here
  • SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited November 2011
    This list has been so helpful. Thanks!
  • 4u4ever4u4ever Posts: 207 Member
    edited December 2011
    I just started my legacy two weeks ago, so you can check it out and leave a comment if you like it. :) It will be interesting, I promise :wink:

http://thesims3blacklegacy.wordpress.com/
  • lotterygirl13lotterygirl13 Posts: 831
    edited December 2011
    this is very nice of you doing this here is the chemical garden legacy rules
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/472777.page#7107453
    :mrgreen: check them out please
  • emmageckoemmagecko Posts: 17
    edited December 2011
  • ybboccobby04ybboccobby04 Posts: 645 Member
    edited December 2011
    sorry guys, i know i have neglected this thread for a while! i'm in fashion school right now and literally haven't played the sims since probably this summer :( i go on winter break in a couple weeks so i'll try to reorganize and updated the thread at that time!
  • edited December 2011
    What about the alphabet legacy? I can't find a link to it, but its basicly where you start with an "A" sims like Abby or Arther and then all their children are "B" sims like Betty or Ben ect ect untill you get to z
  • MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited December 2011
    sorry guys, i know i have neglected this thread for a while! i'm in fashion school right now and literally haven't played the sims since probably this summer :( i go on winter break in a couple weeks so i'll try to reorganize and updated the thread at that time!

An update would be appreciated, seeing it's been since July when you've updated this. I like trying new legacies and challenges but it's annoying trying to find ones I haven't tried yet. This list helps, and since it got stickied updates should happen a touch more often... :roll:
  • ybboccobby04ybboccobby04 Posts: 645 Member
    edited December 2011
    *Yay for updates :P :!: * thank you to those who were patient!

New Legacy Challenges Added:
    - Alphabetcy - Start generation 1 with "A" names, gen 2 with "B" etc.
    - Disney Challenge - each gen follows disney story
    - Hairacy - different colored hair
    - House Hopping - less restrictions on housing, no point system
    - Humble Beginnings - Start with only Bed/$200, reach $350,000
    - Ninja Legacy - 1st Gen must complete ninja goals
    - Selfacy - use simself
    - Through History Challenge - each generation is a different time era

Other challenges Added:
    - 10 Generation Challenge, with 10 Kids each
    - Chemical Garden - based on book Wither, special rules per generation
    - Epic Moodlet Challenge - Use a family to complete every moodlet
    - Fairytale Legacy - different fairytale storyline per generation
    - Featuracy Challenge - Each challenge requires a certain creature (witch, mummy, etc)
    - Follow in my Footsteps - each heir continues on the founder's path
    - Going for Broke - aim to lose all your money
    - Greek Mythology Challenge - each generation follows a greek myth
    - Hard Life - Teen must raise toddler siblings
    - Love Them and Leave Them - reach $1,000,000 in cash with certain restrictions
    - Mafia Challenge - Only men work
    - Moodlet Mayhem - Get points for positive/negative moodlets
    - Rags to Riches - $0 to $1,000,000 value
    - Rebuild the World Challenge
    - Six Degrees of Separation - Storytelling challenge

- Pet Challenges Added

Removed due to unsuccessful links:
    30 Day Photo Challenge
    I'm Surrounded by Idiots
    Orphanage project

MinDtriKz wrote:
    An update would be appreciated, seeing it's been since July when you've updated this. I like trying new legacies and challenges but it's annoying trying to find ones I haven't tried yet. This list helps, and since it got stickied updates should happen a touch more often... :roll:

As I stated, I'm currently finishing a very demanding fashion degree. My real life obligations are much more important than my virtual/simulated. It actually takes quite a bit of time and effort to update and maintain this thread, as it is quite an extensive list, so I do it when time allows. The thread was stickied by request of others, not myself. I created the list as a reference for myself, but was courteous enough to share it with others who are appreciative. If it's "annoying" to browse through the few pages of posts that have been added between updates, feel free to ignore my thread and search through the millions of others in "Stories and Legacies" to find challenges by yourself instead.
  • simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Here's an idea, IDK what to call it, though.

Start with a man and have him woohoo with each female sim in the town. (Or vice versa, I guess...) You have doubled the population! ;) Do the same with the next generation heir.
  • DemenshiaDemenshia Posts: 542 Member
    edited December 2011
    MinDtriKz wrote:

First of all, the OP did not have to do this at all, it was done to help other simmers. The thread was stickied way back in April. People's lives and commitments outside of the Sim world change, some of us have work and school we have to tend to before allowing ourselves to indulge in a game.

Second, she was kind enough to explain what was going on and to let others know that she would update the thread just as soon as things settled down for her and she had time, again; this is not something she HAS to do! There is no reason to get snide with her.

ybboccobby, Thank you for keeping up with this as you have time, it is greatly appreciated! Good luck with your degree!
  • simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Oppasitcy - two sims with two totally oposite (like super small nose and super big nose) genetics, breed them and see the results! An ugly eyesore or the most beautiful sim in history?
  • SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Next time you get a chance to update, I'd like to add my legacy challenge to the pot.

The Fairytale Legacy: Here

I'm currently doing it on my own, and I think it's a lot of fun.
  • KitKatcmlKitKatcml Posts: 248 New Member
    edited January 2012
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited January 2012

If you think this would qualify as a separate challenge then please add the Zodiac Curse Game to the list.

Ad(Thanks)vance.
  • xcrystalizexxcrystalizex Posts: 211 Member
    edited January 2012
  • jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited January 2012
    You may add my "Choose Your Own Adventure" (aka Reader's Choice) Rainbowcy Storyteller Challenge.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/492721.page#7513107

Thanks!
  • ALMAinWONDERLANDALMAinWONDERLAND Posts: 1,981
    edited January 2012
    Please add my legacy challenge "Astronacy"
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/494323.page
  • MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for the updates! This helps a lot in keeping track of everyone's ideas.

edit: I will find the rules to make your updating easier since you are busy, but this list is missing the 50 foals sort of challenge. I'm sure there is a 100 foal version too someone has created. Whichever has the best rules I will post for you to update later! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top