Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete Legacy/Challenge List!

Comments

• Options
    agoanstendagoanstend Posts: 13 New Member
    This ez huge.
  • Options
    JazzykizzesJazzykizzes Posts: 3 New Member
    i have one challange that i thought of
  • Options
    agoanstendagoanstend Posts: 13 New Member
    i have one challange that i thought of

So make it. do it JUST DO IT.
  • Options
    jaynnickjaynnick Posts: 150 Member
    Sorry if this has been said already, I didn't look through all the comments, but the link to the Astronacy Challenge is bad, all the url is missing is the colon after http. I tried putting it in myself after I noticed it was missing and it worked fine afterwards.
  • Options
    DeadlyFangDeadlyFang Posts: 175 Member
    I'm pretty sure there is a version of this out here already but I created my own version of the Chinese Zodiac Legacy Challenge here.
  • Options
    amyvityamyvity Posts: 87 Member
    Hi! If you are accepting non-legacy challenges, I just made The Sims 3 Extreme Mustang Makeover Challenge and would like it added to the list if possible! You can find it here.
    Visit me on the Sims 3 website!
  • Options
    SamtapletSamtaplet Posts: 151 Member
    Parentcy Challenge. I'm doing it right now.
    Origin Id: ActuallySammy
  • Options
    saskut0saskut0 Posts: 53 Member
    I started a legacy challenge a couple of days ago, the one with the aliens. So many man pregnancies to get that heir lol! :D
  • Options
    saskut0saskut0 Posts: 53 Member
    I have created a new challenge (sort of) if anyone wants to give it a go :)

The University Gameplay Challenge
  • Options
    Cskye92Cskye92 Posts: 6 New Member
    This is a great list! Can't decide which one to do now.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I click on one of the challenges in Sims 3 list here and all it does is take me to the sims 3 category list and I see no challenge there. Any help with this.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    I click on one of the challenges in Sims 3 list here and all it does is take me to the sims 3 category list and I see no challenge there. Any help with this.

@Evalen ~
    I've noticed the same thing with other thread links and believe it has something to do with the recent reorganization the site has gone through. Just my opinion.

So time to do a little digging...

I went back to the first page, picking the first one with a link,"Auracy", and got the same results as you did (not that I expected to get anything else, but I wanted to be sure). The original post is April 2011 so I figure the link to "Auracy" has been moved.

I then went to Creative Corner > Stories and Legacies and typed various keywords in the Search box.

Auracy - not quite the result I wanted
    Auracy Challenge - similar result as with the previous one

Auracy Rules and found this:
    A New Type of Legacy -- "Auracy"

I imagine with the right phrasing, you'll be able to find a link to the challenge you're interested in.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @ybboccobby04 Hi, just wanted to let you know that the list does not work at all. when ever I click on a link, it just takes me to the sims 3 category page. not to a challenge at all, non of them work. also is this just for sims 3 or is suppose to be for sims 3 and 4. It is very hard now to a challenge. Just wanted to let you know.
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    You just have to look up the thread you're looking for with the search bar because the sims 3 forums doesn't work anymore.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Pastel_PinkPastel_Pink Posts: 14 New Member
    I have a challenge I came up with.

The 101 Party Challenge

So in the challenge you have to get gold in every party

Rules

1. You need to get gold and have completed ALL the set goals

2. No cheating

3. (optional) Only one sim can do the interactions, no one else in your family

For an added challenge you could add extra parties

• Options
    cynicalbadgercynicalbadger Posts: 187 Member
    So I made a challenge called the Name Game Challenge where your sim has the number of pregnancies based on their name. So Sally would have to have 5 pregnancies and name the babies starting with the letters S, A, L, L & Y then an heir is picked and it happens. Full set of rules with so many points because I went points crazy over on my blog here: http://www.fionerd.co.uk/2014/02/the-name-game-challenge.html#.V97sRfkrKUk
    Delilah1.jpg
    Blog: Fionerd | YouTube
    Who's Your Daddy?: Complete 9th May 2013
  • Options
    NanneroniNanneroni Posts: 49 Member
    I just started a new legacy game, similar to the History one kinda. My heiress, Elizabeth Moore, grew up in the year 1900. I googled fashion from that era and makeup, etc, and created a final look for her. Short curly hair and a dress that covers every inch of her. Her child will dress like the 1910s, their child the 1920s, and so on until the 2010s where we are today. I thought it would be cute to have their graves as they die on the lot, so their ghosts can come back, and to see the different times of history through the last century.

I also considered even more specific detail, for a challenge. In the 1900s, women didn't have real jobs of course, they were housewives. So I send the husband to his business job every day, but the wife stays home and paints and talks to the neighbors to pass time. As the decades go by I'll eventually give the women jobs as well. I'm really excited to get to the 60s and 70s and wear hippie gear.
  • Options
    alsvalsv Posts: 36 Member
    Hey guys! I've created a new challenge for The Sims 3 based on Expansion Packs and just posted it here, it's the The Sims 3 Expansion Challenge.
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    Nanneroni wrote: »
    I just started a new legacy game, similar to the History one kinda. My heiress, Elizabeth Moore, grew up in the year 1900. I googled fashion from that era and makeup, etc, and created a final look for her. Short curly hair and a dress that covers every inch of her. Her child will dress like the 1910s, their child the 1920s, and so on until the 2010s where we are today. I thought it would be cute to have their graves as they die on the lot, so their ghosts can come back, and to see the different times of history through the last century.

I also considered even more specific detail, for a challenge. In the 1900s, women didn't have real jobs of course, they were housewives. So I send the husband to his business job every day, but the wife stays home and paints and talks to the neighbors to pass time. As the decades go by I'll eventually give the women jobs as well. I'm really excited to get to the 60s and 70s and wear hippie gear.

This is kind of what I had in mind when I created a 1900's version of sunset valley (Cobblestone). I've spent so much time just building up the town with the ancestors that I haven't really actually played much, but I as I am resuming that game I will see how long I can keep it going. Setting up a historical town is so fun and fortunately there is some good CC available to give it an old town feeling. I love playing a historical game, its too bad the Sims' never gave us a proper historical town.

• Options
    NanneroniNanneroni Posts: 49 Member
    @KarilynMonroe2 Yeah, there's only so many of us who want one though. Although I do remember a movie set of an old western town in TS2 Console version, if that counts for anything. I just love history and it's a good way to really learn it too. Just looking up the way people dressed teaches me about the time. I would love to have lived during an earlier time period just to experience how different it was.
  • Options
    NellsieNellsie Posts: 1 New Member
    I wrote my own challenge :) It's my first time... but I've been wanting to do it for ages so I finally bit the bullet and did it. It's a pretty big challenge. I'm going to be doing the challenge and tweaking at the same time. :)

I posted a video of making the Sims on youtube but the challenge text itself, well, there's too much lol. I've called it the Ultimate Personal Trainer Challenge! I'm excited to do it.

I can't post the link here for obvious reasons - it's my first time haha!
  • Options
    DeliciousSpatulaDeliciousSpatula Posts: 52 Member
    Does anyone have an updated list?
  • Options
    Chocaholic523Chocaholic523 Posts: 61 Member
    Hey, I just made my own challenge and posted it, it's called The Inheritance Challenge. It's posted in this forum, I hope people like it! :#
    Opinions are like a$$holes; everyone has one.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0wSZ0g-hej0eCHccSeLaUA
  • Options
    TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member
    I just made a challenge called The R.I.P. Challenge - Rest In Pufferfish. I tested and completed it myself, the challenge rules are posted in a link in the comments on the restaurant I uploaded to the gallery - I don't post a lot on here so I can't post the link here. You can do a search on the gallery for my ID thenubalicious, or #thenubalicious or #pufferfishchallenge and it will pop up. Hope someone can check it out, Happy Simming!
  • Options
    MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top