Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

preorders for generations

can't find where to preorder....maybe it's not available yet or maybe I'm clueless

Comments

• scenegothgirlscenegothgirl Posts: 6,985 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Amazon
  • luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I think you can on amazon. But i'd wait until they tell us what goodies come with the pre-orders.
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited April 2011
    yes, I want to wait for EA got a 20.00 off coupon, just thought I was missing something
  • Rud3Rud3 Posts: 1,020
    edited April 2011
    pretty sure u can do it at gamestop/eb as well
  • Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited April 2011
    You can on Amazon.
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
  • Zeldafan118Zeldafan118 Posts: 1,748 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Or, you could just order off of here..
    Go to the home page, and where they're advertising the generations EP, click on the add and then you can Pre-order it from there. :mrgreen:
    edited April 2011
    thanx, guess I need to refresh page. Haven't seen the advertisement for generations yet. Thank you all for answering.
  • jkstensjkstens Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited April 2011
    If you're looking to order it from EA, it isn't possible yet. I've been checking a couple times a day for an option to pre-order, but it just isn't there. There are a couple of places that you can pre-order from, but it's places like Amazon.
  • Aqua3197Aqua3197 Posts: 286 Member
    edited April 2011
    I'm going to pre-order from Gamestop . (: and at Zeldafan love your signature ! His videos are super funny ! :D
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited April 2011
    Already Preordered mine from EA tonight :mrgreen: CANT WAIT FOR MAY 31ST
    edited April 2011
    just got it preordered from EA.. thx to the one who said 'just go to home page'. I also am looking so forward to it, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and I'm so glad I got 20.oo off.
  • Beccaboo915Beccaboo915 Posts: 3
    edited April 2011
    I've heard with pre-ordering, you sometimes get it early? What's the $20 off for?

Not new to sims, just new to the website!

I'm soo excited!
  • Wolf10kFireWolf10kFire Posts: 416 Member
    edited April 2011
    Not sure where you are, but in the UK the only place that has it for preorder is play.com, I think everywhere else needs to catch up :wink: It's weird because amazon.com has it, but amazon.co.uk hasn't put it up yet. :?

I'm going to pre order from Game because they often delivery a day early, or at least on the day of release. It's out on my birthday in the US, and 3 days after in the UK. Just a little earlier and it could've gone on my list :lol: I'm really looking forward to this one now! :D
  • MissChatterboxMissChatterbox Posts: 4,277 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Rud3 wrote:
    pretty sure u can do it at gamestop/eb as well
    Stink I went to Ebgames today (in NZ) and they dont even have the pre order on their list grrr. NZ is so slow.
  • Dotty12344Dotty12344 Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2011
    i pre-ordered mine from gamestop
  • schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I can't find it on amazon. Maybe that's cos I'm using the UK amazon though.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited April 2011
    Just finished the pre-order from EB Games on-line, but will pick it up from the store. Probably will check for it on the Sunday before, that is usually the day I get my EPs or SP from them.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.