Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[HELP] Urgent gameplay help needed here!

I believe there is a new patch released recently? (I don't rmb updating any patch but I just found out that some of my mods which use to work before, don't work anymore. So I assume it was caused by the new patch)

Anyways, I am STILL facing with the constant bad mood glitches for the longest time now and am very disappointed that it is still not fixed. Plus, I just noticed another new glitch and that is my sim's athletic skills is not increasing one bit!

Is there any help available out there? :cry:

Comments

• SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited April 2011
    BumpidyBump!
  • roguerabbitroguerabbit Posts: 1,379 New Member
    edited April 2011
    the only advice i can give is to purchase the best bed in the game for your sim, since that has helped the people on here who have been having that happen to them, it should also take care of the athletic skill not increasing, it did for me at least...
  • GoodMorningMrSunGoodMorningMrSun Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Buy a more expensive bed. The "well rested" moodlet from cheaper beds causes the bad mood.
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try that out. I will let you know if it worked or not :)

Thanks again!
    edited April 2011
    I haven't got the most expensive bed yet because my sim is really poor lol. But I did wake them up before the "well rested" moodlet comes up.

Their mood is SLIGHTLY better. Not much difference and still as annoying as ever.

I also realize that the relationship with the co-workers did not increase even though he has been "hanging out with co-workers" for 2 days now. The relationship did increase at all.

:(
  • LillyLoserFaceLillyLoserFace Posts: 332
    edited April 2011
    Speggy wrote:
    I haven't got the most expensive bed yet because my sim is really poor lol. But I did wake them up before the "well rested" moodlet comes up.

Their mood is SLIGHTLY better. Not much difference and still as annoying as ever.

I also realize that the relationship with the co-workers did not increase even though he has been "hanging out with co-workers" for 2 days now. The relationship did increase at all.

:(
    (ctrl shift c) testingheatsenabled true motherlode

make it become your best friend
    edited April 2011
    I stopped using motherlode since beginning of Sims2.

Anyways, I splurged and bought them a $2k+ bed. Their mood is much much better now but the athletic skill still remains bugged.

I realize that the skill did increase but takes him maybe 2 fatigue to level a level1 skill. :(
    Something is definitely wrong here.
  • DemenshiaDemenshia Posts: 542 Member
    edited April 2011
    I had the glitch with the athletic skill as well. I had to try several things to get it to work. I can't remember which one actually worked but I took a class, I jogged all the way to work and home, etc. I'll go back and check my post on it to see what actually did the trick and let you know.

Edit: Ok here is the post where others were having the same issue:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/355509.page#4924997

I was able to get mine by taking a class to gain my first skill point. After that it worked like normal. Hope that helps.