Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LOL. Thank you simgurumonkey!

Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
Now that my studio is nearing 1000 rec's, I finally get what appears to be the fixed message from simguru monkey with my 100 rec badge that I earned months ago. Maybe now all the deserving simmers will get theirs! :mrgreen:

Comments

• EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited March 2011
    same thing happened to me last night, lmao, about 30 recs from 1000 so they send another 100 badge :roll:
    oow785m
  • StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited March 2011
    I got one today too :)

- But i dont think its that loon ago i went past the 100, so i was not aware there was a lot waiting... Guess Simgurumonkey have been busy today then :)
  • Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited March 2011
    HA Ha! I just went to my goodies page to see if I actually got the badge and everything is in a different language on just that page... :shock: bizarre... sometimes I can only chuckle at this site. I picture this clumsy Liam looking character running around frantically tripping over wires and what not..... :lol: Someone has to chase him to put the wires back in, but they can't keep up and there he goes, tripping over another one....

Or maybe they have my cat there. She likes to chew on wires... that would make things a little haywire! :lol:
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2011
    :mrgreen:

Yeah, I got my badge yesterday and it was pretty darn funny, really. At this point I don't really care too much about receiving the badge but I'm really happy to NOT be receiving all those emails.
    edited March 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    :mrgreen:

Yeah, I got my badge yesterday and it was pretty darn funny, really. At this point I don't really care too much about receiving the badge but I'm really happy to NOT be receiving all those emails.

THATS for sure! :D Anytime something new was posted in the studio, there were SO many messages that I had to sift through. Whew! Glad thats over!
  • kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited March 2011
    I am still waiting on my 1000 rec badge... maybe while they are getting out the 100's they will get the 1000's?? lol
    I have to agree with reach, glad I am not getting the messages now.. before they fixed it I was getting 2 for every rec, my 100 and my 1000... had to sift through emails just to see if I was gifted anything.
  • kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited March 2011
    ive not had those messages for ages now but i did just notice i have my 100 and 1000 badges yaaaaaay about time :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited March 2011
    My side allways starts on Danish..even when set on english, and I don't need to change launguis, I just need to look at the store, just the store or it is still danish. :lol: And if I change launguis, it changes to a total random page, with a slightly change that if I change the page - the launguis changes back.

hmm maybe both Liam and the cat are there.

hu I just saw I gotten a 1000 rec badge to day - but no email :lol:
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited March 2011
    Oh my gosh the title of this thread made me nervous. I was like "oh no, gurumonkey is back to his old tricks" :lol:

Well, I'm glad they're fixing this now, congrats everyone on your badges :thumbup:
  • Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited March 2011
    lol well not 5 minutes after I posted the post above this one, someone hit up my studio. Thanks to whoever did that cause it sent me the 100 rec badge! 8)

It's so weird seeing that message with an actual pic there and not an empty box where the badge should be. It's like seeing someone for the first time without their glasses. :lol:

• BrandieLeighBrandieLeigh Posts: 627 Member
    edited January 2012
    I got 4 congrats messages in my gifts box from simgurumonkey with nothing attached to them. Just the word congratulations. What's that about?
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2012
    I got 4 congrats messages in my gifts box from simgurumonkey with nothing attached to them. Just the word congratulations. What's that about?

Have a look at your MyPage. "Friends badges" should be added.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2012
    BrandieLeigh, you have a lot of friends. Check your Profile Page and you will see four new badges there. Showtime is coming and this is part of the hype for that.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited January 2012
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    HA Ha! I just went to my goodies page to see if I actually got the badge and everything is in a different language on just that page... :shock: bizarre... sometimes I can only chuckle at this site. I picture this clumsy Liam looking character running around frantically tripping over wires and what not..... :lol: Someone has to chase him to put the wires back in, but they can't keep up and there he goes, tripping over another one....

Or maybe they have my cat there. She likes to chew on wires... that would make things a little haywire! :lol:

I love the picture you've created. I'd add my pup to your cat! She chews on everything! She chewed on Gma's pjs while Gma was holding her. She chews on the seat cushions. She chews hard plastic chew toys into plastic bits. (We don't trust those anymore.) Her stuffed animals don't stay stuffed long before we have to take those away from her too. I could see her causing all the havoc by herself, but teamed with your cat and Liam! That would explain a lot.
    edited January 2012
    wow. Old thread, lol. It always makes me chuckle to see an old thread of mine.
    ciane wrote:
    Jurik1124 wrote:

I love the picture you've created. I'd add my pup to your cat! She chews on everything! She chewed on Gma's pjs while Gma was holding her. She chews on the seat cushions. She chews hard plastic chew toys into plastic bits. (We don't trust those anymore.) Her stuffed animals don't stay stuffed long before we have to take those away from her too. I could see her causing all the havoc by herself, but teamed with your cat and Liam! That would explain a lot.

Yeah, gotta love chewing pets. Unfortunately, my cat has this strange affection for things that transfer electricity. I hope she doesn't electrocute herself someday. She has recently been grounded to inside the house because last week when we let her outside in the backyard, she got out somehow and I found her walking around my neighbor's yard. So, when I told her no that she couldn't go out, she got mad and ripped the calk lining of the back patio door.... for such a tiny cat, she has a big attitude... :lol:
  • friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited January 2012
    i hit cianes studio today.
  • JaguwarJaguwar Posts: 143 Member
    edited January 2012

Glad you'd asked, I was wondering the same thing! LOL