Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You Need an Education!!! Move in to Lakeview Hall Dormitory

Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
For all those sims that can't wait to pursue higher education, introducing the Lakeview Hall Dormitory! Move in today to take some time to focus on studies, friends, and good old fashioned college fun.

25i508m.jpg

On the first floor, you will find common areas perfect to suit your sims social and studious needs. A common lounge with painting easel on the right:

jb1thv.jpg

And a study area on the left, complete with a coffee bar for those late-nighters.

jsn1wm.jpg

orrq6u.jpg

A common bathroom is in the middle and the inner walls on the first floor display the many awards that have been won throughout Lakeview's history

a4bd3c.jpg

Outside the back doors is a picnic area with community grills. Chess boards are included so that your sims can work on their logic skills.

1pb3lv.jpg

And a greenhouse to hone in on botanical skills.

v416o2.jpg

And for those that like to relax and take in the beautiful grounds that Lakeview was build upon, sit out by the lake or the fire pit.

14w82th.jpg

Your dormitory is located on the third floor of Lakeview Hall.

orl1yu.jpg

It features the standard furniture that a college dorm comes with. You get a standard single bed, desk, deskchair, dresser, clothes hamper, end table, bookcase, and wall lighting in a modern looking room. Your room will have plenty of light with the floor to ceiling windows.

27xe2bq.jpg

jh7oci.jpg

The common area features two single bathrooms......

rh8kup.jpg

A full kitchen.....

24bqd7n.jpg

2wlucu8.jpg

And plenty of room to hang out.

1p75v8.jpg

Common Areas are also located in the full basement, which provides for relaxation, recreation, and laundry services.

2j4zo5c.jpg

k3ty8j.jpg

28unzo5.jpg

4zysrc.jpg

erips9.jpg

2ibht9t.jpg

But don't forget that college can be costly, but it will be well worth it when you get done and are on the fast track to a good career.

Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3919083

Don't forget to rec if you like it! :D

There is no custom content included. All major items are base game, but there are some decor that are store content and the door on the front is a Baunhaus door. There also are probably a few EP and SP items as well. You need Late Night to play it because it uses room markers.

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2011
    Very nicely done Jurik! Looks very realistic! Love the cafe/eating area, laundry area, games room and gym! Nice idea to add a green house too. Good job! Recommended! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thank you Yanti! :D

It was a lot of run to make this build!
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2011
    Very nice, Jurik. It looks very sleek and attractive for a modern college dorm. The basement seems very authentic and practical. I hope those are not coin operated washers and dryers. LOL. :wink:

I like the brick work and the use of a lot of natural lighting provided by the floor to ceiling windows. I think my favorite of all has got to be the bedrooms. They seem very true to actual size. Wonderful job. :D
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited March 2011
    looks sweet, rec'd
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks guys! :D
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Wow, it's lovely Jurik! Great job! rec'd
  • Options
    GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited March 2011
    Love it!
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited March 2011
    What a great idea! And you did a great job - rec'd and faved :D
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited March 2011
    It looks awesome hon. Here's hoping that we'll have some type of university in the future. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited March 2011
    it looks great hun!!!!
    will rec as soon as ive posted!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited March 2011
    This is a great idea :) I love the cafe, Great Job! Recommended!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yay! I'm so happy people like it! I know we don't have university, but you can pretend by sending your sims here for a little while to study up and everything before they head out into the "real world" :wink:
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited March 2011
    Really sweet idea, and i have to agree, its very realistic. Recd:)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks svlyn! Love the new avatar!
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited March 2011
    This is awesome! I will have to dl and rec, this could be great to use for a future story!
  • Options
    ninnersninners Posts: 221 Member
    edited March 2011
    I absolutely love it! It is absolutely beautiful I can't wait to play it. Thank you thank you thank you!
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited March 2011
    Jurik!! Excellent lot!! I DL, Rec, and fave'd!! Thanks for sharing with us! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Glad you like it!

I hope it met your standards, ninners and that you can use it for your story. Post a link to it if you get a chance! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I'm not sure when I'll get around to making an actual story, but I will. I've had some time to play it, I decorated my sim's room (added her own bedding, some posters, a rug, etc) but in all it's wonderful. I love how tiny the room is, very authentic :P
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Glad you like it! :D

Let me know if you encounter any bugs. I play tested it for a while, so it should be good, but just in case.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I've had several computer crashes since you built this for me, but I'm about to re-download and modify this a bit to use with University Life. I played this dorm so many times.
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited March 2013
    WOW! Jurik, this IS wonderful. I'll have to add this to UL myself. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    vanacakesvanacakes Posts: 353
    edited March 2013
    tumblr_inline_mj7zfkcMKC1qz4rgp.gif
    im excited for this.