Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well, here goes nothing

I've never uploaded anything to the exchange before but I think I'm gonna see if anyone likes my stuff & I'll start uploading it. I actually included my family in this house, so I hope that isn't a hugeee problem. This is my legacy house & I figured since this is the "Stories&Legacies" section, you guys may appreciate this type of house more. :)

Should I upload this or no? Would you guys download it?

2zpv2c2.jpg

10ehr8z.jpg

ioov3l.jpg

52glft.jpg

9izhco.jpg

Comments

• SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited March 2011
    This is a very neat looking house! :) May I ask what it costs to move a family into?
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm honestly not sure. Like I said,I have it including my family. I don't know how to put it without them, without moving them out of the house. /:
    edited March 2011
    Oh okay that's cool. I like it! Now, just being honest here, I've never downloaded a single lot off the exchange-- I just go for Sims, but this house has got everything that I've ever dreamed of putting in a house-- instruments, pool, hot tub, FIRE POLE-- Really awesome. This is the kind of house I used to make on TS1 console.
    edited March 2011
    Ah! That makes me really happy haha. I just uploaded it to the exchange, my legacy family is in the house though. You could always just evict them as soon as you place the lot haha.

This is about the third house I've been through with this family (I'm on Generation 8 or 9, couldn't know for sure because my family tree keeps getting deleted) and I'm FINALLY happy. Everything is accessible and they can do anything they want from home :) And I too thought the fire pole was a cute addition, haha.:)
    edited March 2011
    Just uploaded it, here's the link for anyone that wants to download:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3907633
    edited March 2011
    Yes, I love how everything is accessible-- and it would make a great house to hold parties in! :lol:

The fire pole is too cute-- I've considered putting it in one of my homes, but I never seem to have enough room...

Oooh, I've never tried an Apocalypse challenge but that sort of house looks like the kind that would be in it-- minus some of the luxuries...

Okay, I'll add that house to my favorites and more than likely download it once I'm on my desktop.
    edited March 2011
    Yes, I love how everything is accessible-- and it would make a great house to hold parties in! :lol:

The fire pole is too cute-- I've considered putting it in one of my homes, but I never seem to have enough room...

Oooh, I've never tried an Apocalypse challenge but that sort of house looks like the kind that would be in it-- minus some of the luxuries...

Okay, I'll add that house to my favorites and more than likely download it once I'm on my desktop.

I've never even heard of that challenge haha, what is it?
    edited March 2011
    quick bump,any legacy creators interested?
  • JacquelinejvrJacquelinejvr Posts: 6,751 New Member
    edited March 2011
    This is almost perfect for my 100 baby challenge! :D I do my 100 baby challgenge on my blog and would like to use it once the family has enough money. Would you mind if I remodeled a bit and then show it off in my challenge (with credit to you of course)?
    edited March 2011
    This is almost perfect for my 100 baby challenge! :D I do my 100 baby challgenge on my blog and would like to use it once the family has enough money. Would you mind if I remodeled a bit and then show it off in my challenge (with credit to you of course)?

Nope, go right ahead! :)
  • JacquelinejvrJacquelinejvr Posts: 6,751 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Thanks. :D
    edited March 2011
    No problem. :)