Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well, here goes nothing

AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
I've never uploaded anything to the exchange before but I think I'm gonna see if anyone likes my stuff & I'll start uploading it. I actually included my family in this house, so I hope that isn't a hugeee problem. This is my legacy house :)

Should I upload this or no? Would you guys download it?

2zpv2c2.jpg

10ehr8z.jpg

ioov3l.jpg

52glft.jpg

9izhco.jpg

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2011
    Very nice. I would download it if I actually downloaded houses, but I like trying to build my own.
  • AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I like building my own too, haha. I always find myself looking at houses on here but when I actually download them they never get used. I LOVe building though, and since I've been bored with the game I was thinking I could start building houses and taking requests for them,etc. :D
  • BenJekyllBenJekyll Posts: 56
    edited March 2011
    nice liking the basement!
    i have been playing about with basements quite alot recently too.
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, I wanted the living area to be normal so I just threw a homework room and all the learning stuff down there haha. I hate how huge the nectar machine, inventing and sculpting, etc things are ):
  • Rainbutterfly19Rainbutterfly19 Posts: 92 Member
    edited March 2011
    I really really like it! :mrgreen:
    edited March 2011
    Just uploaded it, here's the link for anyone that wants to download:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3907633
  • LaughingJacksLaughingJacks Posts: 160 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I also do not download off the exchange but it is nice first home for the exchange.

I do have a question though. Do you use auto roof? If so, turn it off after it has done its job and correct unrealistic roof lines. For instance the one on the left could be a half gable where it meets the house instead of a full.
    edited March 2011
    I also do not download off the exchange but it is nice first home for the exchange.

I do have a question though. Do you use auto roof? If so, turn it off after it has done its job and correct unrealistic roof lines. For instance the one on the left could be a half gable where it meets the house instead of a full.

I didn't use auto roof for this house, I'm just very bad with the roof tool. I'm getting used to it, but very slowly.
  • Rud3Rud3 Posts: 1,020
    edited March 2011
    nice