Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seven Deadly Sins Legacy = A Sinacy!

I had an idea for a legacy challenge, if anyone would like to try it out (I will be also) heres how it works. The idea in summary, is to play out seven generations, each one will represent one of the seven deadly sins.

Getting Started

NO MONEY CHEATS OR ANY CHEATS THAT WILL AID YOU IN COMPLETING EACH GENERATION CHALLENGES.

Create a YA sim in CAS. Can be male/female. Randomise traits, then remove two of your choice and replace with the hopeless romantic and flirty traits ready for the first generation sin. You can place in any household, or build a house etc.

Generation One - Lust

Lust: To have an intense or obsessive desire, especially one that is sexual.

"I just find everyone so attractive....I cant help myself!"

Lifetime Wish To Attain: Heartbreaker (could do master romancer if you want, though it may be fairly easy)

Lifetime Rewards To Attain: Eye Candy, Attractive, Master of Seduction, No Jealousy.

Skills To Max: Charisma Skill (Max woohoo skill with kama sitra mod if you have it)

Only once the LTW have been attained can you marry and have children for an heir.

Generation Two - Gluttony

Gluttony - habitual eating to excess

"I just love food. I want to be around it all the time, in every way!"

Lifetime Wish To Attain: Celebrated Five Star Chef

Traits To Attain: Natural Cook, Mooch.

Lifetime Rewards to Attain: Body Sculptor (you must make your sim fat, if its not fat already!), Discount Diner, Food Replicator.

Skills To Max: Cooking Skill

Generation Three - Greed

Greed - An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves, especially with respect to material wealth.

"There is no such thing as too much money, I need more and more"

Lifetime Wish: Swimming In Cash

Traits To Attain: Frugal, Snob.

Lifetime Rewards to Attain: Haggler, Jet Setter, No Bills ever.

Skills to Max: Collecting (not a levelled skill, but has lots of challenges)

Additionally, you must have the MOST EXPENSIVE items of furniture in your house. You might not want to furnish it too much! No money cheats allowed!

Generation Four - Sloth

Sloth - Disinclined to work or exertion; lazy

"Who wants to work for a living? Everyone should marry a rich person!"

Lifetime Wish - Gold Digger

Traits to Attain: Slob, Heavy Sleeper, Loser

Lifetime Rewards to Attain: Professional Slacker, Moodlet Manager.

Skills to Max: Mixology

Additonally your sim must not work in any sense. I know that means the professional slacker is a wasted reward, but its the principle, rather than its actual effect! A maid may be hired. No housework should be done if not, unless your sim does it automatically or wishes to do so. You may not pick up newspapers, move food to fridge, laundry to washing machine, dishes to dishwashers...etc. Repair technicians can be called.

Generation Five - Wrath

Wrath - Forceful, often vindictive anger.

"Everyone has done me wrong, I will have my revenge...I will be watching and waiting for my opportunity to strike and I wont rest until I do!"

Lifetime Wish: Emperor of Evil

Traits to Attain: Evil, Hot Headed, Grumpy

Lifetime Rewards to Attain: Observant, Opportunistic, Professional Slacker, Medative Trance Sleep.

Skills to Max: Logic

Generation Six - Envy

Envy - A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.

"Everyone is better than me and has more than me. I want everyone to love me, want to be my friend. I want people to envy ME, like I envy them."

Lifetime Wish: Super Popular

Traits to Attain: Party Animal, Dramatic, Unlucky

Lifetime Rewards to Attain: Legendary Host, Always on the List, Map to the Stars, Excellent Groupie.

Skills to Max: Guitar

Generation Seven - Pride

Pride - a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self.

"Everyone knows my name, my beautiful face and I have more money than sense. Arent I just wonderful?!"

Lifetime Wish: Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous

Traits to Attain: Star Quality, Charismatic, Snob

Lifetime Rewards to Attain: Eve Candy, Attractive, Office Hero, Carefree, Always on the List.

Skills to Max: Charisma

Any feedback welcome :)

Comments

• Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited March 2011
    Heh. Have you checked out my studio? ;)

This would be a fun challenge to do! I don't often consider doing legacies, but this one is very intriguing....
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    edited March 2011
    haha! Good idea for sims! I was a bit worried the 'sinacy' idea might have been done before.
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited March 2011
    I had fun making the Sims represent their Sins - Envy being green, for example...
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Anyone going to give it a go? :)
  • Options
    mEgA32306mEgA32306 Posts: 2,758
    edited March 2011
    Sounds like a great idea! I'll have to bookmark this and give it a go once i've done my rainbowcy. :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    well I am going to give it a go, along with my wishacy and doodle swirls...might take me a few years but I want to see how it plays out :D
  • Options
    missharlequinmissharlequin Posts: 483 New Member
    edited March 2011
    This sounds really cool! For anyone with Twallan's Karma Simtra mod, they could max their WooHoo skill rather than Charisma for Lust *winkwink*
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    ah, I dont have mods, that would be a good one, I will add that in. I also thought of the master romancer lifetime wish for lust too, but I think that LTW is really easy to complete, especially with a hot tub!
  • Options
    xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited March 2011
    This is a great idea for a legacies. I think I will bookmark this and try it soon :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    brilliant, if anyone does start one, post your link on here, I will be sure to read :D
  • Options
    emmacrsemmacrs Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to do this, I'm posting it in an extra page along side my 100 baby challenge. I can't promise quick updates, i have a fair few challenges on the go but I'll definately give it a go.
    http://howmanybabies.wordpress.com/extra/
  • Options
    XtremeVampireBatXtremeVampireBat Posts: 1,195 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Does this have anything to do with the T.V. Show Charmed? They had an episode relating to the Seven Deadly sins before. I think this sounds really cool!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    No, I havent watched charmed in years :D Used to love it!

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions to improve the challenge, just let me know :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    emmacrs wrote:
    I'm going to do this, I'm posting it in an extra page along side my 100 baby challenge. I can't promise quick updates, i have a fair few challenges on the go but I'll definately give it a go.

I love your introduction to the Sinacy, its great! No rush for updates or that, just nice to know the idea has interested someone enough to give it a go! I am off to start my attempt also. I figure the best way to see if anything needs to be added or taken out, is to give it a go myself hey?! :)
  • Options
    Zelda12Zelda12 Posts: 8,363
    edited March 2011
    This is a good idea. :thumbup: I might write a story out of this. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    frasersim wrote:
    emmacrs wrote:

I love your introduction to the Sinacy, its great! No rush for updates or that, just nice to know the idea has interested someone enough to give it a go! I am off to start my attempt also. I figure the best way to see if anything needs to be added or taken out, is to give it a go myself hey?! :)

Best idea, I agree, play it and you'll come across any issues.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    hehe, she is fair working her way through them! I am still trying to grab five minutes to start mine, hopefully get it started tonight!
  • Options
    Svengo42Svengo42 Posts: 503 Member
    edited March 2011
    Zelda12 wrote:
    This is a good idea. :thumbup: I might write a story out of this. :D

If you do I would love to read it.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    emmacrs wrote:
    #

great! already on boyfriend three!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    right after a looong simming break I am going to this a go. Will post link to blog for it once intro is up.
  • Options
    SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited June 2011
    Oh wow! What an interesting legacy type thing.
    :O
    It sounds really fun.
    I might do this once i've completed my baby challenge. (I wanna do an uglacy too)

Maybe i'll flip a coin and see which one to do first :P

Bookmarked!
    My reviews, ramblings and news articles:
    https://roobla.com/author/sammiijo/
    ;3