Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is the kind of stuff I want to see in Generations (pic)...

I am very excited about the camcorder and strollers, but I'd love to see some sort of water activity for toddlers since they can't go in big pools.. I I would also like to see some interactions between toddlers such as the hugging in TS2 AL. I am keeeping this brother and sister duo toddlers until Generations is released. I have aging off in the neighborhood I'm playing.

toddlerpool.jpg

Comments

• FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited March 2011
    Yes! It would be awesome if they'd included that. I hope EA announces the EP already!!!
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited March 2011
    Wouldn't it be cute if play groups were part of this EP? My next planned game is a town populated almost exclusively by toddlers and young adults, with the goal of having them grow up together and have all their lives intertwined. Now I've got it on hold until this EP comes out, because the timing of it is nearly perfect for me. It would be great if they could start playing together from the get-go.

Oh, and I'm also crossing my fingers (but not holding my breath) for skateboards and a half-pipe. :D
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited March 2011
    ldmarko, I am doing the same thing in my game I have made two families, and I want the children to grow up and be friends. I plan on some of them marrying each other when they grow up. I wish they would make more things for the toddlers and children to play with like dolls, soldiers or something.

• innuendo19innuendo19 Posts: 4,422 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Aww, I too made some children and their families who I plan to be friends/lovers and grow up together. But I saved them to the bin because I want them to have the Generations' things to do. So glad to see I'm not the only one. :)
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited March 2011
    It would be cute if there was a baby pool, and they could be in there if a parent is there :0.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited March 2011
    I have a family with twins, daughters who are now youths, and I'm holding off on playing, waiting for Gen.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.