Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It looks like it's "Generations"...

I was really hoping more for "Pets" or "Seasons."
But, it looks like the next Expansion Pack is "Generations."

What do you guys think of the next EP?

Thbaks fellow simmers.

Comments

• knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited March 2011
    How do you know this for sure? I have read rumors but to my knowledge this hasn't been confirmed.
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited March 2011
    Well we pretty much know nothing about the EP so it could include a lot of things including pets and/or seasons. We don't know. Just based on the name and the teeny bit of info we have I think it could have the potential to be really good.
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited March 2011
    I think it sounds awesome :D
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited March 2011
    I went to the ERSB website and they have that as the next EP.

That might be it.
  • knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited March 2011
    Well, it's called generations so maybe it will have more activities, clothes, and gameplay objects for all ages and for families.

It seems like it could be fun and really add alot to the game but I thought that about Late Nite and I never play in Bridgeport. So who knows.
  • SimGuy777SimGuy777 Posts: 1,672 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I just can't wait for the more interactions and family oriented things!
  • aprilmariex3aprilmariex3 Posts: 58 New Member
    edited March 2011
    theres not much information about it yet, but i think it's just what the game needs.
  • NokuoroNokuoro Posts: 3,413 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty sure it's Generations sense ESRB confirmed it.
    but, I just wish EA would announce it already. We already figured it out
    edited March 2011
    I agree. I personally hate Bridgeport. :x
    I play in Barnacle Bay.

I gues we will have to see what the next EP brings. :-)
  • aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited March 2011
    I am glad there giveing the kids something this time.

the Adults,Young Adults need a breather.

the kids teens and toddlers need to catch up.
    edited March 2011
    I hear you, Nokuoro. What are they waiting for?
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited March 2011
    aaddd wrote:
    the kids teens and toddlers need to catch up.
    Seriously, man. They've needed it since the Sims 2!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • sims3baybaysims3baybay Posts: 890 New Member
    edited March 2011
    i think that we should just STOP talking about the STUPID generations until it is 100% certain! sorry you had to hear that! :D
  • GoodMorningMrSunGoodMorningMrSun Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I keep saying this over and over, but oh well.

We only know 3 things about it, which isn't enough to be excited OR disappointed by it. We need to wait for a real announcement.

But I kind of agree. I'm not too thrilled with how it sounds so far... but I'm eager to make a real opinion, not one based off of three things. :D
    edited March 2011
    I also think that if it's "Generations", just focusing on toddlers, kids, and teens is stupid - if it's called Generations, then I want more focus on ALL the life stages.
  • 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited March 2011
    ]ooooqz.png
    Ooo

Great find (checked the esrb site to see for myself). So i love how vague the title Generations is. All i can hope for at this time is that it contains at least weather.1
  • IshkibibalBaby18IshkibibalBaby18 Posts: 1,080 New Member
    edited March 2011
    If you dont wanna hear about the "generations" ep then obviously dont come to this forum.... now i personally am excited know matter what it is. maybe they will bring back memories or soemthing along with it, that would be nice!
  • sims3baybaysims3baybay Posts: 890 New Member
    edited March 2011
    ]ooooqz.png
    Ooo

Great find (checked the esrb site to see for myself). So i love how vague the title Generations is. All i can hope for at this time is that it contains at least weather.1
    i am still not proved
    edited March 2011
    If you dont wanna hear about the "generations" ep then obviously dont come to this forum.... now i personally am excited know matter what it is. maybe they will bring back memories or soemthing along with it, that would be nice!

I wouldn't advise telling people not to speak their mind.
    Especially when the OP is talking about how she would prefer something besides Generations...
  • CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited March 2011
    LOL :mrgreen: I am still under the impression that it is still a rumour. :D

It will be interesting to see what will be in it.

On some forum people suggested that it will include University. I guess it make sense with Generations as a title.

Here is my impression of the Generations EP :mrgreen:http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=306816

edited March 2011

Especially when the OP is talking about how she would prefer something besides Generations...

i would advise you to not "advise" me to do anything. seriously, whats the point of coming to a thread and basically telling people to shut up about something? no point what-so-ever, just to be "whiney". now back to a happy note, maybe generations is a mix of the family fun sp and free-time from the sims 2. or pets... iwould love to have pets again.
    edited March 2011

i would advise you to not "advise" me to do anything. seriously, whats the point of coming to a thread and basically telling people to shut up about something? no point what-so-ever, just to be "whiney". now back to a happy note, maybe generations is a mix of the family fun sp and free-time from the sims 2. or pets... iwould love to have pets again.

I never told you to shut up. :shock: Oh my word calm down lol.
    edited March 2011
    im not saying you did what im saying is that is your telling someone to stop talking about something which this thread's topic then thats just plain child-ish and rude. theres no need for that. if your not interested in the forums thread then obviously dont read the thread or say anything. im not trying to be mean or anything im just saying its stupid and dis-repsectful for someone to do that.
    edited March 2011
    im not saying you did what im saying is that is your telling someone to stop talking about something which this thread's topic then thats just plain child-ish and rude. theres no need for that. if your not interested in the forums thread then obviously dont read the thread or say anything. im not trying to be mean or anything im just saying its stupid and dis-repsectful for someone to do that.

Oh my word. The OP was asking for people's opinions of the next EP, and I gave mine.
    Nobody here was angry about generations so I don't see why you're getting angry. Please don't call me childish and rude for stating my opinion, and warning you against telling people not to speak their mind. People don't like to be told that for a good reason.
  • KikiiChanKikiiChan Posts: 323
    edited March 2011
    i think that we should just STOP talking about the STUPID generations until it is 100% certain! sorry you had to hear that! :D

in that case, we can continue talking about it because "Generations" has been confirmed, therefore making us 100% certain of the release =)