Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Short Stories by Nicarra --- New story 12 Jan 2013

ÂŤ134
It's the return of The Shrimp
http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/i-want-my-baby-back-jerods-fourth-tale.html is the current episode

The previous story
Full Circle (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 1)
She Moved Through the Fair (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 2)
Lullaby (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 3)
Dante's Prayer (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 4)
The Mummer's Dance (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 5)
The Highwayman (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 6)
All Souls Night (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 7)
The Standing Stones (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 8 )
Dark Night of the Soul (Jerod's Third Tale - Part 9 Finale)
If you want to read them from the start
Jerod's Tale

Journey of a Sorcerer (Jerod's First Tale - Part 1)
Hollywood Waltz (Jerod's First Tale - Part 2)
Take it to the Limit (Jerod's First Tale - Part 3)
Take the Devil (Jerod's First Tale - Part 4)
One of these Nights (Jerod's First Tale - Part 5)
Already Gone (Jerod's First Tale - Part 6)
New Kid in Town (Jerod's First Tale - Part 7)
Heartache Tonight (Jerod's First Tale - Part 8)
Hotel California (Jerod's First Tale - Part 9)
Desperado (Jerod's First Tale - Finale)

Jerod's Second Tale
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Finale

Other stories

Jerod's Tale part 1

Intro
Screenshot-943_14_02_11.jpg
I'm Jerod, but you can call me Shrimp. An uncle of mine gave me that name when I really was quite small and it's stuck. I've just moved to Twinbrook, it strikes me as a good place to be the big fish in a small town. I ditched the family and all family ties. I don't want to hear from them and I'm sure they do not want to hear from me. You've heard that every family has a black sheep? Well, that would be me. I have plans - rule the world type plans. Well, probably just the town but that should be enough to keep me in the lifestyle I want to be accustomed to.

I've also been thinking, it can't be easy to make those plans work or we'd have an evil emperor already. I need to develop a cover persona, someone that no one suspects of evil. Kind of like those idiot do-gooders and their tendency to have some alternate that is just a normal guy/girl.

Screenshot-944_14_02_11.jpg
So step one of my cover is the new roommate. Meet Tania Kennedy. She's cute, which is a bonus for me, and she is good. Like contribute money to the "Save the llama" foundation good. That makes me more than a bit sick actually. But who will suspect me of doing bad if I'm living with Miss Goody Goody here? As long as she doesn't suspect, it will be the perfect cover.

Miss Goody Goody wants to be a musician. That suits me fine, another part of my cover is being part of a band. Explains late nights, some destructive behaviour, hanging out in the local dives. First I will have to learn to play an instrument, but how hard could it be?

Screenshot-945_14_02_11.jpg
I had to get some contractors in. We just had a lot, no house. Now we have a house but no money. Bummer. I have my side of the house, she has her side. We have to share the kitchen but that seems quite reasonable. Plenty of room for more stuff. When we can afford it.

It's not an evil lair, no excessive amounts of black, spiders, skeletons or anything else. I'd like an evil lair, but that's just going to have to wait till I have control of this town. When everyone does know who I am and what I am but they dare not touch me.
My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)

Comments

• Options
    angiebeno18angiebeno18 Posts: 903 Member
    edited March 2011
    Mwhahahaha!! :twisted: (evil laugh!)

It's interesting and different, write some more and i will read it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited March 2011
    Thanks so much,

That was the teaser, the rest of that chapter is
    http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com/2011/02/hollywood-waltz.html

My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Read your chapters, and really liked them.

It's real nice to read about a sim who isn't just a vanilla goody two shoes!

I'm following your blog and looking forward to more :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks Angiebeno.

Jerod was born in game in another of my games.

His traits of evil, party animal and artistic make him a bit more interesting to play then your average Sim. That he's cute on top of the rest is just icing on the cake.

Jerod also has a key role in this season of Desperate Sims a blog written by the talented Kaleeko.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Jerod also has a key role in this season of Desperate Sims a blog written by the talented Kaleeko.

Nice plug! I will check it out tonight coz if i don't do some work soon i'm probably gonna get sacked :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Desperate Sims is a good blog. :)

Hard to believe but Jerod in his original game is a quiet Sim, living with his wife, toddler son, and his wife's sister who was dumped there by Twallan's SP when their mom was about to die. They also have plenty of cash because each sister inherited quite a nice chunk of money from mom.

Random flashback in time - Jerod is called Shrimp for the first time by his teenage uncle Phillip
    http://wowindianasam.blogspot.com/2010/05/journal-of-phillip-grant-nov-28.html
  • Options
    KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    edited March 2011
    Aw shucks. *blush* *toes ground*

Jerod's a funny Sim, though. Evil Party Animals always make me laugh. It's great though, because if it weren't for him I wouldn't have had the faintest clue which direction to take my story. He's served as a nice little inspiration. :)

Your short story on the Shrimp is going hilariously so far though, Nicarra. I can't wait to see what the heck happens to Jerod--or moreover, what happens to Dennis! Tee heehee.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Kaleeko wrote:
    Aw shucks. *blush* *toes ground*

Jerod's a funny Sim, though. Evil Party Animals always make me laugh. It's great though, because if it weren't for him I wouldn't have had the faintest clue which direction to take my story. He's served as a nice little inspiration. :)

Your short story on the Shrimp is going hilariously so far though, Nicarra. I can't wait to see what the heck happens to Jerod--or moreover, what happens to Dennis! Tee heehee.
    I never had a party animal before but he has so much fun dancing on tables, drinking and generally out for a good time. He's going to be one heck of a dancer before this story is done.

I was very glad that Jerod was an inspiration for the current season. I'm still wondering if he'll survive the experience. :)

It won't be much longer for some of that to be answered. Next post will be major.
  • Options
    KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    edited March 2011
    No word yet on whether Jerod survives or not. ;) Maybe *no* one survives! Mwahahaha...

Next post is major but you're not working on it? I'm outraged! /tease

The table dancing animations are hilarious--even moreso when a skinny little guy does it.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Kaleeko wrote:
    No word yet on whether Jerod survives or not. ;) Maybe *no* one survives! Mwahahaha...

Next post is major but you're not working on it? I'm outraged! /tease

The table dancing animations are hilarious--even moreso when a skinny little guy does it.
    Hmm, thermal nuclear device hits BP and no one survives...

Nah, I'm sure Amelia and Naomi will be around next season. A bit bruised and battered but around.

LOL - I'm busy with John Edward finally confronting his ex about what she's been up to. http://artflowsthrough.blogspot.com/

Jerod is next in the queue. Promise!

Jerod would disagree about that 'hilarious' animation. He thinks he's hot, did you see that look? LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Teaser from Jerod's tale part 2 http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com/2011/02/hollywood-waltz.html

Screenshot-1022_20_02_11.jpg
    I need to start learning about the people in this town. Who might be allies/friends? Who might be enemies? Who might be a rival?

Marigold Racket, she's evil but retired. That puts her in the potential friend or ally category. Or it should but I have a feeling that some of her family work in the warehouse. Don't count on her support if family gets involved.

Screenshot-1023_20_02_11.jpg
    Man gets hungry after a good workout. With Tania's promotion and mine, we can afford to stop by the cheap diner for food.  Not great but better than my cooking. One of us needs to work on this cooking thing. Probably me, I'm sure that Tania will appreciate it.

Oh, did I mention my promotion yet? I'm now a cutpurse and working during the day. Annoying in a way, it's going to eat into my ability to bar hop if I have to be at work when the bars start opening up.

Screenshot-1024_20_02_11.jpg
    Tania and I decided to get some band practice in.We used the instruments in Red Rendezvous again. We still can't afford a drum kit for me.

We are definitely getting better. But one guitar and drums does not make a band.

Screenshot-1026_20_02_11.jpg
    So we asked a couple of other people to join us.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Jerod's Tale - part 6 http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com/2011/03/already-gone.html

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-ihKvX1nAVE0/TXHnKEOEfvI/AAAAAAAAIA0/eOxCkSElbv4/s400/Screenshot-106_05_03_11.jpg[/img]
    I don't know which is uglier, the snake in the basket or the snake trying to lay on some charm.

That's unfair. The snake in the basket is actually quite a handsome animal. Unlike the other.

Screenshot-107_05_03_11.jpg
    "Hey, Den, party time. You wanna help me down some drinks?"

"Cold drink in this hot climate sounds like just the thing."

"Think you can outdrink me?"

"Any time, Shrimpy boy."

What a freaking idiot. There is no way he has a hope in hell of drinking me under the table.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Love it!

But how's he gonna handle Dennis when he gets back to town?? I can't wait to find out, maybe he'll be an evil emperor by then?

Next chapter please :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks Angiebeno,

You'll just have to wait and see. :) I'll try not to take too long to get out a new update.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Screenshot-162_11_03_11.jpg
    Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that can make you happiest. Someone brought their baby to the park and left it just sitting there.

Such a cute little tyke. All alone. Unprotected. Mine to have fun with.

Screenshot-163_11_03_11.jpg
    You have fun your way and I'll have fun mine. Stealing candy from an unsuspecting toddler is a lot of fun. The results are one upset toddler screaming its little lungs out and I have some great candy.

Screenshot-164_11_03_11.jpg
    "Hey, Red, got some news for you." It was Sinbad Rotter. "I've been looking for you everywhere."

Link to the full post - http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-kid-in-town.html
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    NOOOooo you can't leave me hanging like that :lol:

Now my mind is filled with all sorts of things!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    NOOOooo you can't leave me hanging like that :lol:

Now my mind is filled with all sorts of things!
    Good, glad to hear that you are still enjoying it.

Certainly been fun to write.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Teaser for Jerod's Tale Part 8

I arrived in time to be treated to an argument in progress.

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-AU1qGC2h4TU/TXxQ5zAK1DI/AAAAAAAAIH0/9l7E0d8eMc4/s400/Screenshot-195_13_03_11.jpg[/img]
    "Brainiac can't his hands off other people's stuff."

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-gikDev1_CBg/TXxQ4xCCB3I/AAAAAAAAIHw/-aZKh6KMpEk/s400/Screenshot-194_13_03_11.jpg[/img]
    "Well, if you didn't hide your password in the drawer, I might not have had quite such an easy time. After all, the password wasn't the obvious imsuchad*****s, was it? Though I would have got it soon enough."

"Brawn, not brains, that's what'll get ya ahead."

"Gack, brawn only gets you so far. Takes brains to get to the top."

Screenshot-188_13_03_11.jpg
    "Hey, Bad, what's up now?" Honestly, what the hell is he doing here when Tania is here? And why bring along Ginger?

"Ginger. He's your offsider and he's moving in with you. Now. "

"What?"

"The man is a freaking nightmare to live with, that's what. He's hacked my computer. Got my Simbook page permanently disabled, transferred most of the money from what was to be my retirement fund to something I can't get at. And I think the police are monitoring my IP because they think I'm involved in some trafficking ring or other. That was just his first night at my place."

For the rest

http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com/2011/03/heartache-tonight.html
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    It looks like his plan to become an evil crime lord is well under way now.

But will he miss Tania? Does he even have a heart under all that machismo? Or will she just be easily replaced?

So many questions which can only be answered by another chapter :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    It looks like his plan to become an evil crime lord is well under way now.

But will he miss Tania? Does he even have a heart under all that machismo? Or will she just be easily replaced?

So many questions which can only be answered by another chapter :D
    Thanks Angiebeno,

So many questions - good thing the next chapter will be along soonish. :)

I better go check in to see what your legacy is up to.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Teaser for part 9 Full post here http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotel-california.html

Screenshot-261_17_03_11.jpg
    While I left Ginger pondering how to tackle the payroll at City Hall, Sinbad and I went to scope out the real target.

Ginger did well with choice of car. This one blends in with other cars around town, but it goes fairly well when you put your foot down.

Screenshot-262_17_03_11.jpg
    Luckily, during the week, you can take athletic classes in the stadium. Sinbad and I went ahead and brushed up our athletics then we had a chance to have a really good look around.  We had a careful look at the ticket office, the stadium itself, various store rooms.

Fortunately, the ticket office is off to one side, out of view of the stadium seats. That is supposed to keep people from being able to see the game without forking out cash but it should serve our purposes well.

Screenshot-263_20_03_11.jpg
    "So, Boss, what's the plan?"
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I can't believe Dennis was so cool about it all :lol:

I hope it's not just a fake out though and secretly he is plotting shrimps demise!

Can't wait to see what he gets up to next
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Teaser below http://sims3shorts.blogspot.com/2011/03/desperado-finale.html for the full post

Screenshot-278_20_03_11.jpg
    Finally, the night of the finals. Marta was wearing a suitably short dress to distract any real security dudes we happen across. She claims it won't work if they happen to be girls but with that skirt, I don't know about that.

She tested the level of distraction by lifting Ted's phone before we got in the car. She gave me the nod that she'd got her target.

Yeah, I asked her to do that. If there is one thing I'm certain of, it's that Ted cannot be trusted.

Screenshot-279_20_03_11.jpg
    Sinbad and I had rented security outfits. I think the uniform suits me.

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-fGViZ9hshpI/TYVtp6rBNtI/AAAAAAAAIN4/6DA6f8_3mQU/s400/Screenshot-280_20_03_11.jpg[/img]
    It wasn't until we were in the car and on the move that Ginger finally found out this is the real heist. He wasn't exactly happy to find out that all of his plans were useless.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Loved it :D

Great ending for Jerod and Tania, he has a heart i always knew it!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Awww, thanks.

He did have a heart after all. And proved he could run jobs for the Company, even if that wasn't his normal thing.

Twas fun to write.