Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I....

I am self-employed as a painter.
I can't figure out how to sell my paintings.
I've already been to the consignment store and I do not see an option for selling my paintings.
I've also been to the art gallery and all I can do is view.
I also clicked on Sims and do not see an option for this as well.
How do I do this?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks fellow simmers.

Comments

• muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Once its finished you can sell it from the easel or from in your backpack. You will also get opportunities for things like "paint and deliver 3 paintings to the business office" and things like that.I know it doesnt sound like much but it really does make a lot of $$ once you get good.
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the reply, but I tried selling it from my backpack and nothing happened.
    From the easel, it only gives me the option to take or name the painting.
    Any other suggestions?

Thanks fellow simmers.
  • FairyFlaw15FairyFlaw15 Posts: 473 New Member
    edited February 2011
    If you can't click and drag to their inventory then click the painting on the easil and select take, then you can go to the consignment store and click the cash register (during open hours 9am- 5pm I think) and select buy once that opens there should be two tabs at the top of the screen one will be what is open the other will show you what items in your sims invintory can be consigned. Select the item you want to sell and click consign item at the bottem of the screen.
    Hope this helps :D
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited February 2011
    Nope. I don't get that option.
    The consignment store will show me what's in my inventory. But, the paintings are not there.
    Is it a glitch?

Thanks fellow simmers.