Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have been given a gift however

Hello everyone,
I have been given a gift. It is showing up on my purchace history. It is not showing up on my goodie page. How do I get this gift?
Thank MS my friend for the gifts. :D

Your friend,
Winterloc

Comments

• EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited February 2011
    go to my page goodies to manage!
    oow785m
  • winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    edited February 2011
    go to my page goodies to manage!

Thank you for your reply. :D I went on my purchase history page. Clicked on manage. Then goodie page came up but it is not showing up on the goodie page. What else can I do?

Lol love the polar bears that is just to cute :lol:
    edited February 2011
    look on your my page where it says badges and see if it shows there or you have to add I think if its a sticker
    oow785m
    edited February 2011
    Thank you :D Yes it is a sticker and I can not add it. It is not stating that it is a gift. I am wondering if it did not come along from the email sent to me from this site. Had two gifts on the email clicked on the link from the email. They both showed up on my purchase history page. I did get to get one of them and place it on my simpage but not the other. This is strange.

Oh my goodness the bears are roasting a penquin :lol:

• BethWood01BethWood01 Posts: 623
    edited February 2011
    When I got a sticker it automatically showed up on my profile page and I had to go there to move it around and stuff...
    edited February 2011
    winterloc wrote:
    Thank you :D Yes it is a sticker and I can not add it. It is not stating that it is a gift. I am wondering if it did not come along from the email sent to me from this site. Had two gifts on the email clicked on the link from the email. They both showed up on my purchase history page. I did get to get one of them and place it on my simpage but not the other. This is strange.

Oh my goodness the bears are roasting a penquin :lol:

lol
    if its a sticker
    purchase history manage add to page :D
    oow785m
    edited February 2011
    BethWood01
    Thank you :D nothing on my profile page like that. It is a sticker. It is the fairy dust trio garland. It is only showing up on my history purchase page. Clicked on manage and it does not show up on the manage goodie page. Just two there instead of three. free mushroom, and a fairy sticker.

I am just at a loss with this. My friend bought it for me. I would just like to place it on my sims page. Thank you for your input :D
    edited February 2011
    I see it in your stickers, look on the sticker tab on your my page
    click the tab it should give you all sticker options open to you :wink:
    oow785m
    edited February 2011
    thanks for the friend add :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
    edited February 2011
    Thank you again. I look I see only two stickers I have both of those on my sim page. Do you see three stickers? the third one that one is just a garland no fairy on it. If I can link it here I will. I am going to try that now.

This is the one I am trying to get.

This is the one I do not see on my sticker page. I think it should be there as well as the two that I have. Thank you again for all of your help :-)
    edited February 2011
    have to be added through the history so if its still not after all that I guess just keep trying it might just be a site thing, good luck
    oow785m
  • Fifi1999Fifi1999 Posts: 460
    edited February 2011
    Did you download it? :shock:
    edited February 2011
    Thank you. Yes it could be a site thing. I just was wondering if it was possiable to get it on to my sticker page and place it on my sim page. Maybe a sim guru will see this post and tell me what is wrong that I can not get the sticker to show up on my sticker page so that I can use it. Thank you again for your help.EMPRESSPAMELA

Fifi1999 I thought I did as it is on my history page.

Just in case could please tell me how to down load it?
    Thank you everyone for your help
    Cheers

Edit: This is what I am thinking.

1. When you buy these Items separate maybe it combines as one?

2. Some how maybe the garland deleted it self when I downloaded the one item. Fairy with the garland. I do not know. I could buy just the garland and put it on my page. That might be my option.
    edited February 2011
    Thank you everyone for all of your help. :D You all tried so very hard to help. As I said in my edit on my last post I can buy it again and then just place it on there.

Cheers to you all thank you again :thumbup:
    edited February 2011
    I wouldn't say buying it again is an option what if it does the same thing,
    have you tried using a different browser? such as firefox
    oow785m
  • Bel008Bel008 Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited February 2011
    When this happens there is nothing you can do to fix it as it is a glitch with the system. I have had it happen twice before once when I gifted a badge and once when I was gifted a sticker. For some reason it does not connect to your my goodies page. With the sticker I did not get any email or message but noticed it in my purchase history.

You will need to contact customer support and tell them that you can't download my page goodies from your purchase history and it is not on your page so you can't use it. Ask for the the points to be refunded to either your account or the person who gifted you. I usually email them as with the time difference it is the best option. I hope you can get this sort out.
    edited February 2011
    EMPRESSPAMELA, No I have not tried fire fox. I am using internet explorer 8. But thank you for the suggestion :D That is true it could happen twice.

Bel008 I think that is the best advice. I will have to do that. To bad not a quick remedy for this. I just do not want the gifters money or gift to be wasted. I will email and contact customer support as you have suggested. Hopefully they will get it sorted. :)

Thank you all again. I really appreciated the kind and quick response. Now I am on my way to find out about code 16. I just got that after trying to save and quit from the game. :shock:
    edited February 2011
    I've gotten that error before I just try again it usually goes through
    oow785m
    edited February 2011
    Yes I hear it is pretty commom. This is the first time I have gotten it. I think I fixed it. Went on the support and looked it up. I do not have any legacy file. What I did was I removed the saved bad Bridgeport file to my desk top and then went back into my game and all was as it was when I was quiting and saving. I then went back into my game saved folder and found a new backup file made. So all was good. I just threw the old bad file in my waste basket. :-D. So all is good with my game so far. I am going to contact customer support and see what can be done about the gift.

have a great night. Thank you so very much for all your help. You ladies are great.
    :thumbup:

Happy simming,
    Winterloc
    edited February 2011
    thank you for the ladybug badge winterloc, happy valentines :D
    oow785m
    edited February 2011
    EMPRESSPAMELA,
    You are welcome :D