Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More hair.

AndreaKiddAndreaKidd Posts: 529 New Member
I was kind of disapointed in how little clothes we got in CAS, I heard there's more clothes in the game outside of CAS by going to your dresser/closet, but I noticed there was very few actual clothing and more of recolors.

I wish people were able to create new meshes for hair and clothes, and accesories.
That's what kept me going in The Sims 2. just amazing how people were able to take a game and create it into something more.

I like how now anyone can customize anything. but I hate how they tried hiding how to create actual CC like it was a shameful, bad thing.

I get that people were idiotically and illegally making some of their content premium, but I want to make my sims all look different and new instead of the same old recolors.

That's what made TS2 so unique, there were so many good fansites that I found for free that made amazing clothes and hair. but I don't know, I know there will be people out there finding ways to make CC, but I wish it wasn't viewed as a shameful thing by EA.

I don't want all of my CC just to be same old recolors of stuff I already have.. :cry:

Comments

• glitterandglitzglitterandglitz Posts: 561 Member
    edited June 2009
    There will be cc, but we have to be patient when the sims 2 was first out that day there wasn't cc, and we had to wait and the wait was worth it, and the wait for the sims 3 will be worth it too..Several sites have spots reserved for the sims 3..we WILL get CC, and there will be cc hair and etc..I know there will be..
  • AndreaKiddAndreaKidd Posts: 529 New Member
    edited June 2009
    thanks so much, I just just frustrated because of the limited stuff on the game, but I will wait<3
  • Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited June 2009
    AndreaKidd wrote:
    thanks so much, I just just frustrated because of the limited stuff on the game, but I will wait<3

Your not the only one. I want more hair and clothes as well.
  • Kevida120766Kevida120766 Posts: 835 Member
    edited June 2009
    I am a little disappointed in the hairstyles for the male Sims. I mean, where are the "regular guy" haircuts. Sure, there is the African-American styles that look great but the other styles...not so much. I want to have a military Sim but with the "just rolled out of bed" style it destroys the realism for me. Bottom line: I'd like to see some "close-cropped" hair styles (especially Mortimer Goth's parted on the right look).
  • coffeehoundcoffeehound Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'd like to see more facial hair styles - the beards aren't big enough. :P
  • mambogambomambogambo Posts: 205 New Member
    edited June 2009
    All for more Male Hair and Facial Hair too.

A "Hairy Stuff Pack" sounds like a nice start.

I have a goatee and curly, close cropped hair. Self sim was just not gonna happen and won't for a while for me. Until we do the get CC or more hair meshes in-store.

Having said that... What a great Game. I'll wait for the CC. I can be patient and know what's involved in bringing it to us.

Let the gurus play the game for a while. Genius's need to play too! :)
  • gwennabygwennaby Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I am a little disappointed in the hairstyles for the male Sims. I mean, where are the "regular guy" haircuts. Sure, there is the African-American styles that look great but the other styles...not so much. I want to have a military Sim but with the "just rolled out of bed" style it destroys the realism for me. Bottom line: I'd like to see some "close-cropped" hair styles (especially Mortimer Goth's parted on the right look).

I agree!