Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Want An Ancient Greek/Roman Town?

...like Barnacle Bay, but for this era/culture? Hopefully with exclusive items like BB?

It's my favorite era/culture, so I'd love to have my Sims live in it! :mrgreen:

Comments

• GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited January 2011
    Me! *raises hand*
  • PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited January 2011
    No, I want them to make Bikini Bottom!
  • 1nova1nova Posts: 7,078 New Member
    edited January 2011
    ^This!

Now that you mention it....I do too!!!
  • GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited January 2011
    ^ I have to admit, this would be EPIC :XD:
  • PrincessTink384PrincessTink384 Posts: 611 Member
    edited January 2011
    omg if they did a greek town i would love it. i love the culture and everything :)
  • shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2011

LOL, I think I've missed this inside joke. ;) What is Bikini Bottom (aside from the obvious hehe)?
  • MetallicjuniorMetallicjunior Posts: 1,246 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I would LOVE a Greek themed town. With ruins and if it had special features like, tombs if you had WA. It would be amazing!
  • PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited January 2011
    shelwass wrote:

LOL, I think I've missed this inside joke. ;) What is Bikini Bottom (aside from the obvious hehe)?

It's the town that Spongebob Squarepants lives in.
  • stenopelixstenopelix Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, I would love an ancient city (or London anno 1880).
  • SnootySnooty Posts: 213 Member
    edited January 2011
    There was a poll on this homepage a few weeks ago, about which town theme they should make next. I believe the Elfs/forest world (or something) had the most votes.
  • shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hmm, I must have missed that...oh well. :lol: Maybe they can come out with this one after that. ;)
  • ShadowhunterloverShadowhunterlover Posts: 175 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I would love one!! But... It'd e nice if it was a free download like Riverview, 'cause I couldn't afford Barnacle Bay :cry:
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited January 2011
    I would like that town too! I am fascinated with Greek mythology, culture, architecture, GODS!!! Mmmm, the town would be awesome!
  • GreenappleberryGreenappleberry Posts: 244
    edited January 2011

LOL YES!!! I'd like a Greek or Roman town as well... haha fun, fun. :)
  • DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited January 2011
    Absolutely I want an Ancient Greece-inspired town, and fashions as well. I used the togas from the Sims 1 to create an eccentric family named after the Greek Gods and I would love to recreate them in the Sims 3!
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2011
    It's a good idea! I think if they did make a greek/roman town, they would have to add quite a bit more themed Stuff and architecture, clothing, hair etc. A few items just doesn't cut it.

Edit: Maybe it could be a new game like Medieval. Just imagine if they plop a greek themed city into sims 3 and they have computers, t.v's, microwave ovens, and "fast clash" clothing :shock:
    edited January 2011
    Absolutely I want an Ancient Greece-inspired town, and fashions as well. I used the togas from the Sims 1 to create an eccentric family named after the Greek Gods and I would love to recreate them in the Sims 3!

I totally agree with you!!! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2011

I totally agree with you! That would be very nice ;)
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited February 2011
    I would totally love a Roman-inspired town. I'm so obsessed with the city of Pompeii that I built an entire neighborhood in TS1 based on it.
    EiFlric.png
  • mhgzanonmhgzanon Posts: 780 New Member
    edited February 2011
    OMG! That's exactaly what I've been thinking. I love Ancient Greece and Modern Greece and I loved these new Greek sets. If they built a town like this I would certainly buy it. A Greek themed stuff pack would be even better, because they probably would add the town and also new items, clothes, hairs... It would be amazing!
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited February 2011
    We don't need a Greek Town, we need a new SIms game called Ancient Greece, like Midevial. That way the will have to give us clothes and objects to go with it.
  • mhgzanonmhgzanon Posts: 780 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Bumping this great idea
  • TrancepireTrancepire Posts: 969 Member
    edited February 2011
    shelwass wrote:
    ...like Barnacle Bay, but for this era/culture? Hopefully with exclusive items like BB?

It's my favorite era/culture, so I'd love to have my Sims live in it! :mrgreen:
    Medieval is on its way. If they can import their contents on the TS3 game that would be good. And yes I want these ancient stuffs too :)
    cnc4pew3.gif