Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ScubaLass

2144713qp6up2wvi9.gif
You always surprise me! I feel so lucky :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• smartalec02smartalec02 Posts: 393
    edited January 2011
    ss81 , hope you dont mind me bumping in..hehe!
    i sent ScubaLass a comment, but still feeling guilty..so here it is!

thank you ScubaLass!i love your surprises~never dreamt of getting a new set ever again, so i thank you so much!have a lovely awesome years ahead!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    I hope you don't mind sharing your thank you card, ss81. I just wanted to put my signature with yours and smartalec's. :D

Thank you so much, ScubaLass, for the outpouring of gifts that came my way. We don't see a whole lot of you so hopefully it's due to you being under water. Those tanks have to be refilled once in awhile so I hope you will come up for air -- slowly, slowly -- and join us here or there around the fora.

Thank you for your generosity towards me and so many others. We're most grateful for all the surprises.

And we'd love to see more of you when you have the time. :D
  • ScubaLassScubaLass Posts: 219 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I am always around, I read in the background and love to listen to you all! Hope you know what I mean!! LOLOL

:D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen:

• smartalec02smartalec02 Posts: 393
    edited January 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Thank you so much, ScubaLass, for the outpouring of gifts that came my way. We don't see a whole lot of you so hopefully it's due to you being under water. Those tanks have to be refilled once in awhile so I hope you will come up for air -- slowly, slowly -- and join us here or there around the fora.

Thank you for your generosity towards me and so many others. We're most grateful for all the surprises.

And we'd love to see more of you when you have the time. :D

very well said Reachsims! *really envy your words!
  • Jorge10dcJorge10dc Posts: 1,796 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm going to make my own thread, but I'm just gonna hi-jack this for a sec to increase the chances she'll see my thank-you's, I love those gifts, thank-you very much :D
    edited January 2011
    Jorge .. I see you!! :D
  • Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hi ScubaLass! You gifted me before the holidays and I'm not sure you ever saw my thank you(in the "Dear Thank You...thread". I really appreciated it, and I just couldn't bump it anymore(didn't want to spam lol). This is the first time I've seen you since so let me again say thank you so much, you're awesome. 8)
    edited January 2011
    I never know what to say but I do read everything! Granny Lurker here LOL
  • SimmerwithSkillSimmerwithSkill Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh My Gosh! ScubaLass your back! :) I am happy you are spreading the gifting cheer to A lot of Deserving Simmers :D
  • Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited January 2011
    ScubaLass wrote:
    I never know what to say but I do read everything! Granny Lurker here LOL

Oh good. I'm relieved.
  • StorixStorix Posts: 5,093
    edited January 2011
    I wanted to say thank you from me too :) I really love your gift. I was stunned again :shock: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :mrgreen: