Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Death in the Family

So the head patriarch, Edward Dawson, in my my sim legacy passed away today. I play on "Long" so it seems like I have been with him and his wife for... ever. He had four children with his wife Jennifer. This is a picture of him and his youngest daughter Paisley who he unfortunately won't get to see marry or have her own children. I'm amazed at how upset I am. :cry:

Dawson8.jpg"width=640"

Comments

• blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2011
    My condolences for Edward.
    YShQCz1.png
  • katwoman524katwoman524 Posts: 1,109 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Nuuu! :( R.I.P. Edward. I get attached to my simmies too.

*huggles*
  • FeliciaB84FeliciaB84 Posts: 8,479 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Awww...I'm sorry. :-( I haven't had a sim die yet. Usually, I don't get that far. But, I give my legacy founder about 4 days before she kicks the bucket. I'll need some consoling then, too.
  • AyreAyre Posts: 634 New Member
    edited January 2011
    *huggles*

R.I.P. Edward :cry:

I get attached to my sims too, when my first sim died of old age, and his wife was left alone, we shared the heart broken moodlet ):
  • SeamarieSeamarie Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Yeah I was pretty sad... but I am in love with all four of the kids and can't wait to figure out who is going to carry on the legacy. :-)
  • xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited January 2011
    AWWW! It's ok, I get emotional too. That happened to me with my simself and my bf's simself. I loooove making us and we always get upset when we die. (haha sounds weird)
  • SeamarieSeamarie Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    AWWW! It's ok, I get emotional too. That happened to me with my simself and my bf's simself. I loooove making us and we always get upset when we die. (haha sounds weird)

Nooo it's not weird! I have only played my simself once with my boyfriend's simself and I couldn't do it once they got old. I didn't want them to die!!!
  • CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Aww, I hate seeing sims die once I've become attached to them. :(