Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Battle Against Mummification: The Start- SEE MY LAST POST IN ORDER TO SIGN-UP FOR SEASON 2

Hello, I am starting a new reality show called The Battle Against Mummification!

NOTE: BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST TWO POSTS! I DO NOT WANT TO ASK A QUESTION WHICH HAS ANSWERED IN THE FIRST POST, NOR I DO NOT WANT YOU TO POST A CARELESS MISTAKE IN YOUR APPLICATION!

13 lucky sims will get to engaged in The Battle Against Mummification! Every week the contestants will compete in H.O.M. competition! If you win the H.O.M competition, you will have immunity for the week! However, it comes with a huge responsibility as you are supposed to nominate two contestants for mummification! Then, the house will vote who they want to be mummified! Soon, if you have the majority lead of votes, you will be mummified! Once you are mummified, it’s game over, and you will be sent to the mummy jury, where you help decide the winner!

The 13 contestants will be sent to 2 houses! They will not work as teams except when we do House of Wealth/House of Poverty challenge (which I will get to later)! When we reach the top 8, we will have “the merge”! This where everyone mets everyone in person, and they shall live together! Aliances are highly recommended in the house! Aliances are here to help you, meaning if someone you are in an alliance when HOM, you will not be mummified unless HOM betrays you!

Also, Every week the houses go head to head in House of Wealth/House of Poverty challenge! If your house loses, then you will have to eat Yucky Salad, sleep in a Plain Sarcophagus, and will have cold showers until the next challenge is up! If you win, you will average privileges at your house! This will go on until we reached the merge!

This is interactive realty show, meaning if you join, you can’t do nothing for a whole entire show! You are required to post your e-mail on this thread! Through e-mails, I can sent you quizzes, and voting information! You also are required to make alliances through e-mail (You wanted keep your alliances private)!

If you have any questions, ask me here!

For a list of all the episodes, go here!

Hope you like it!

PS: Go here to vote for the best mummy juror: http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2011/04/vote-for-best-mummy-juror.html

Comments

• gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited April 2011
    List of Contestants

Gobstopped- Ruby- Won this season
    COWBOYS4- Stephan- The runner-up
    Cynder907- Kathy
    TurnerSims3- Grey
    AlMeg- Morgan
    krackled- Kellan
    katyshewan- Mark
    brainybee- Kelly
    XhippiedippieX- Linda
    Diamondkool- Diamond
    Fordee09- Violet
    jps0228- Summer
    xCooklezx- Maxx

Also, if you like to know the house go here: mummygagassacrophagusofsimming.blogspot.com/2011/01/battle-against-mummification-house-tour.html
    And one more thing:

I have made a siggy for the show:
    f2kNdE

If any of the contestants like to have it as your siggy, type in this in your siggy, and removed the *s
    [*url=bit.ly/fXpP5D][img*]http://bit.ly/f2kNdE[/img*][/url*]

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • krose240krose240 Posts: 14,363 New Member
    edited January 2011
    this is kinda like a mummy filled version of no privacy... :lol:
    id join but im too busy ATM...sorry...
    edited January 2011
    krose240 wrote:

it is basically like big brother, but you get mummified when you are eliminated!

and :(! But can you get unbusy?
    edited January 2011
    *Waits for someone to sign up*
    edited January 2011
    gagamummy wrote:
    krose240 wrote:

it is basically like big brother, but you get mummified when you are eliminated!

sadly...no...january is busy month...between my parents' business and my b-day and finals (last week) and of course the flipping super bowl being here in texas and my uncle coming for it, im just swamped with chores and schoolwork and planning for crap...
    edited January 2011
    krose240 wrote:
    gagamummy wrote:
    krose240 wrote:

sadly...no...january is busy month...between my parents' business and my b-day and finals (last week) and of course the flipping super bowl being here in texas and my uncle coming for it, im just swamped with chores and schoolwork and planning for crap...

well i guess you could be a lurker!
    edited January 2011
    gagamummy wrote:
    krose240 wrote:
    gagamummy wrote:
    krose240 wrote:

THAT i can handle... :lol:
    edited January 2011
    krose240 wrote:
    gagamummy wrote:
    krose240 wrote:
    gagamummy wrote:
    krose240 wrote:

THAT i can handle... :lol:

i think you can handle that!

You will be on of those people who watch the contestants in the bleachers, though you could join next season if I throw in one!
    edited January 2011
    :mrgreen:
    edited January 2011
    krose240 wrote:
    :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited January 2011
    *Waits even longer for someone to sign up*
  • COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited January 2011
    I would sign up but.....

i really dont want to join a website
    edited January 2011
    COWBOYS4 wrote:
    I would sign up but.....

okay are you comfortable with posting your e-mail?

because i have recently change the rules, saying you can used your e-mails for voting, quizzes, etc.

if not, you are gonna have to join
    edited January 2011
    gagamummy wrote:
    COWBOYS4 wrote:
    I would sign up but.....

okay are you comfortable with posting your e-mail?

Sure :D
    I wanted to post a video its funny :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLFT-pctu-w
    edited January 2011
    okay

you can sign-up now

I suggest you do this sim because I already got him!
    edited January 2011
    ok :D
    Also use this email for sending
    simslover112@gmail.com
  • FrenchfriesndtoastFrenchfriesndtoast Posts: 11
    edited January 2011
    I'm sort of interested, but I don't think I quite understand what this is?
    edited January 2011

Do you watch the american version of Big Brother?

If so, it is basically like the american version Big Brother, but there isn't a POV-like competition as of right now, and you get mummified instead of "evicted"!
    edited January 2011

Its bassicly a gameshow and you try to survive till the end and you get quizes every week and you try to get the highest score on the quiz and that person gets to summon 2 people to become a mummy. :D
    edited January 2011
    gagamummy wrote:

Do you watch the american version of Big Brother?

If so, it is basically like the american version Big Brother, but there isn't a POV-like competition as of right now, and you get mummified instead of "evicted"!

Dang you beat me to it lol

Also welcome to the forms :D
    edited January 2011
    COWBOYS4 wrote:

Its bassicly a gameshow and you try to survive till the end and you get quizes every week and you try to get the highest score on the quiz and that person gets to summon 2 people to become a mummy. :D

and then the rest of the contestants vote on which of the 2 people will be a mummy, and whoever has the most votes will be a mummy!
    edited January 2011
    gagamummy wrote:
    COWBOYS4 wrote:

and then the rest of the contestants vote on which of the 2 people will be a mummy, and whoever has the most votes will be a mummy!

yeah what he said (sorry if your a girl :( )
  • FrenchfriesndtoastFrenchfriesndtoast Posts: 11
    edited January 2011
    But... Would I personally do anything...? Sorry about my density, I'm sort of new to this whole online-sims thing! I didn't actually realize there were forums until a couple weeks ago!
    edited January 2011
    But... Would I personally do anything...? Sorry about my density, I'm sort of new to this whole online-sims thing! I didn't actually realize there were forums until a couple weeks ago!

lol :D
    But yes you will be sent a quiz each week and you will answer questions and then i think thats it lol :D
    edited January 2011

yes you would

You will take the quizzes, make alliances, and vote for your sim!

Like I said, it's interactive, so you can't do nothing!

PS: I am a guy!