Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Retirement Silliness

Retirement1.jpg"width=640"

So, my founder decided to retire from her education job today and the family was so cute celebrating together! But.. why the heck is hubby holding up a sign of a gorilla?!! :shock:

Comments

• FeliciaB84FeliciaB84 Posts: 8,479 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I posted a thread like this about a week ago! No one could explain to me why they did that!

Was your sim a ghost hunter??

**Edit** Nevermind, I see you said education now.

Anyways, some people suggested it was because of the ghost hunter thing...

I'd never had that happen before. I thought my people were glitched.
  • CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited January 2011
    hehe, Well Mabye he think that unemployment is a bad thing and it could make you look like a gorilla!?
  • ClusdyClusdy Posts: 82
    edited January 2011
    LOL! THAT IS HILARIOUS!
  • SeamarieSeamarie Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Retirement2.jpg"width=640"

And now the son, Roman is doing it as well! Ahhh!!! So weird!
  • PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited January 2011
    They think she is an old gorilla, lol. This happens quite a lot, though I don't think there is an explanation though.
  • katwoman524katwoman524 Posts: 1,109 New Member
    edited January 2011
    How rude!
    edited January 2011
    They think she is an old gorilla, lol. This happens quite a lot, though I don't think there is an explanation though.

So mean!!! lol she took good care of them and saved forever to buy them a banging house.

Edit AGAIN!!!: Guess T.U.R.D. is a baddddd word! :lol: :shock: And so is WO.OPS?!!
  • katwoman524katwoman524 Posts: 1,109 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Seamarie wrote:

So mean!!! lol she took good care of them and saved forever to buy them a banging house.

Edit AGAIN!!!: Guess T.U.R.D. is a baddddd word! :lol: :shock: And so is WO.OPS?!!

I hate the censors! It wouldn't let me say p.o.o the other day. -.-
  • happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited January 2011
    typicaly, sims are supposed to hold those signes when they are protesting infront of City Hall. There is a bunch of signs with silly pics on them like gnombs, ladybugs, and other stuff. But this looks like maybe a glitch? IDK, I usually dont retire my sims very often. lol
  • blueflame17528blueflame17528 Posts: 1,937 Member
    edited January 2011
    I always cancel the 'cheer' or whatever interaction or have my sim retire when nobody's home, cuz I find the ceremony silly ;)
  • xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Maybe they're mocking her going on strike. Strike = retirement? idk.
    edited January 2011
    Maybe they're mocking her going on strike. Strike = retirement? idk.

Ugh! So mean! Well atleast Esme, the daughter, is being nice and appreciative! All she did was throw confetti and clap. :lol:
  • Kat241989Kat241989 Posts: 395 Member
    edited January 2011
    Its a yeti, when one of my toddlers aged up to a child they got a yeti thing which made them really long and tall for a couple of minutes then he went back to normal, dont know why it happened but oh well
  • StrawberryBasketStrawberryBasket Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited January 2011
    I actually wondered the same thing when my sim retired. I was like "why is she protesting..?"
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited January 2011
    lol. my sim retired alone in front of her job. she got her last promotion, fufilling her LTW and turned around and promptly retired. I was wondering why she was standing there wasting time clapping to herself so long? I guess it was a mini celebration.