Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disgusting

This fatty thinks shes hot
2wrl1sw.jpg
2rw848k.jpg
jgtq9d.jpg

Comments

• justin5812justin5812 Posts: 632 Member
    edited January 2011
    what is it with you and fat sims man
  • nallykrunknallykrunk Posts: 654
    edited January 2011
    justin5812 wrote:

Nothing. I just had a thread about a sim while ago who wasn't fat at all. In fact she was very thin, and HOT! You should check her out.
  • KCAngel727KCAngel727 Posts: 427
    edited January 2011
    :shock:
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:
    justin5812 wrote:

Nothing. I just had a thread about a sim while ago who wasn't fat at all. In fact she was very thin, and HOT! You should check her out.

I might be thinking of another person. There was a guy who started like 8 threads one day about how his fat sims had diarrhea. If i mixed you up with him i apologize
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2011
    Some things just can't be unseen.
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited January 2011
    :?
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:
    This fatty thinks shes hot
    2wrl1sw.jpg
    2rw848k.jpg
    jgtq9d.jpg

:shock:
    cannot_be_unseen.jpg?1257471121
  • XhippiedippieXXhippiedippieX Posts: 4,938 Member
    edited January 2011
    ******.....your reputation precedes you! :roll:

Why would they censor n a l l y's name?
    edited January 2011
    justin5812 wrote:
    nallykrunk wrote:
    justin5812 wrote:

I might be thinking of another person. There was a guy who started like 8 threads one day about how his fat sims had diarrhea. If i mixed you up with him i apologize

Lol. Actually that was me and I'm not a guy :oops: But I messed up when I did that, I ended up getting my account suspended for like 3 days, which sucked, so I don't plan on doing it again. But seriously, Sims can't have diarrhea, and I know that. So I was really just making a bunch of pointless threads. This, on the other hand, is a pic of a REAL sim that I created. And I just wanted everyone's opinion on her. I'm not trying to point on JUST the fact that she's fat, she is fat, but I was mainly just trying to create a sim that was really gross looking but dressed in skimpy clothes and lots of make up. Then it makes it look like the sim is really ugly and fat, but thinks they are hot, which to me is funny :lol:
    edited January 2011

Please don't be like that. I knew this would happen if I made a thread that even MENTIONED the words "fat sim". I'm not doing anything wrong. Unless I start making multiple threads about my fat sim, I'm not breaking the rules. I haven't even been on here in almost a week. I got suspended for 3 days so I could have came back Tuesday but I didn't come back til today. I'm not going to make multiple threads about this subject. Just this one. My next thread will be about something different. So chill out. Be happy. :)
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:

Please don't be like that. I knew this would happen if I made a thread that even MENTIONED the words "fat sim". I'm not doing anything wrong. Unless I start making multiple threads about my fat sim, I'm not breaking the rules. I haven't even been on here in almost a week. I got suspended for 3 days so I could have came back Tuesday but I didn't come back til today. I'm not going to make multiple threads about this subject. Just this one. My next thread will be about something different. So chill out. Be happy. :)

I only said that because, obviously, people haven't forgotten what you did. Don't
    you think it might be a good idea to not mention "fat" for awhile. Give people time to forget and move on??!

BTW! I am chillin' and happy! :D
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:

I only said that because, obviously, people haven't forgotten what you did. Don't
    you think it might be a good idea to not mention "fat" for awhile. Give people time to forget and move on??!

Ok then I will try to take your advice. But I don't know how long I have to wait. Like I said Ive been gone for almost a week.
  • CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:

I agree with Hippie. If you knew you would cause an uproar for using the word 'fat', then why do it? Can't you be humorous without being cynical?
  • Banky007Banky007 Posts: 3,545 New Member
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:
    justin5812 wrote:
    nallykrunk wrote:
    justin5812 wrote:

Lol. Actually that was me and I'm not a guy :oops: But I messed up when I did that, I ended up getting my account suspended for like 3 days, which sucked, so I don't plan on doing it again. But seriously, Sims can't have diarrhea, and I know that. So I was really just making a bunch of pointless threads. This, on the other hand, is a pic of a REAL sim that I created. And I just wanted everyone's opinion on her. I'm not trying to point on JUST the fact that she's fat, she is fat, but I was mainly just trying to create a sim that was really gross looking but dressed in skimpy clothes and lots of make up. Then it makes it look like the sim is really ugly and fat, but thinks they are hot, which to me is funny :lol:

so..er... you got a temp ban for starting threads like this, then come back and start more ? :shock:
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:

I agree with Hippie. If you knew you would cause an uproar for using the word 'fat', then why do it? Can't you be humorous without being cynical?

Ok last time everyone was jumping down my throat because I was saying "offending" things like fat cow and fat whale, but I'm not doing that. So how is the word fat offensive??? It's what she is! What do you suggest I say? Overweight? Big boned? You let me know and Ill do it just so I dont have to hear crap from everyone :)
  • CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:
    nallykrunk wrote:

Ok last time everyone was jumping down my throat because I was saying "offending" things like fat cow and fat whale, but I'm not doing that. So how is the word fat offensive??? It's what she is! What do you suggest I say? Overweight? Big boned? You let me know and Ill do it just so I dont have to hear crap from everyone :)

Why say it all? Why? Obviously (and you've admitted this yourself) you post this for laughs. But posting a Sim that's overweight, for laughs, don't you realize how degrading this is? What if someone took your biggest insecurity, and maximized it? Would that make you feel like laughing?
  • SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Can you stop with your obnoxious threads?
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't find them funny anymore. Just annoying, and offensive.
    edited January 2011
    Banky007 wrote:
    nallykrunk wrote:
    justin5812 wrote:
    nallykrunk wrote:
    justin5812 wrote:

so..er... you got a temp ban for starting threads like this, then come back and start more ? :shock:

Um no, actually this thread is nothing like the ones I created before. I havent been on here in a week almost, and this is the first thread today that I have mentioned the words "fat sim". Im not using words to offend anyone like last time. All I said was fat! And this topic actually has a point to it. The point was to find out everyones opinion on what you think of the sim. My threads before had no point. It was just me going on and on about fat sims for no reason. And not to mention, supposedly I didn't even get suspended for that. I got suspended for another topic I did about simlish. Which was also a pointless topic.
    edited January 2011
    nallykrunk wrote:
    nallykrunk wrote:

Why say it all? Why? Obviously (and you've admitted this yourself) you post this for laughs. But posting a Sim that's overweight, for laughs, don't you realize how degrading this is? What if someone took your biggest insecurity, and maximized it? Would that make you feel like laughing?

I understand what you are saying but I still don't see how this thread is anything like my other ones. The fact that she is fat is the least of her worries. Have you seen the rest of her? She looks like a clown with that make up. I can never post pics of a fat sim ever again even if the topic isnt about her being fat? That seems a bit unfair.
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm pretty sure that most IRL said 'fat' people don't dress like that. For a sim that is just a bunch of pixels, it's funny, because you can create any sim you can imagine, can you? :rolleyes:
    You can also make ugly sims that are thin and fat sims that when dressed nicely can look rather charming.
    I don't agree with words like 'cow' or 'whale' because yes, they're offensive, though the animals themselves have no fault in becoming objects of comparison and offense. So, guys chill and move on. :D It's just a game.

This thread is entertaining.
    NK4koaX.png
    edited January 2011
    earthgirl wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that most IRL said 'fat' people don't dress like that. For a sim that is just a bunch of pixels, it's funny, because you can create any sim you can imagine, can you? :rolleyes:
    You can also make ugly sims that are thin and fat sims that when dressed nicely can look rather charming.
    I don't agree with words like 'cow' or 'whale' because yes, they're offensive, though the animals themselves have no fault in becoming objects of comparison and offense. So, guys chill and move on. :D It's just a game.

This thread is entertaining.

Exactly. I didn't just make a fat sim and criticize her because shes fat. Look at the rest of her. I loaded her face with too much makeup, and dressed her in hardly no clothing at all. I have obviously TRIED to make her unnattractive. But yet, just because she happens to be over weight, its ALL ABOUT her being fat and me calling her fat. Trust me I have made fat sims before who are not bad looking. This is a sim that i made look bad on purpose.
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited January 2011
    Well, I guess you should stop making threads like this and the other one, because all they do is create (unnecessary) drama.
    NK4koaX.png
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2011
    You are being less than honest, nallykrunk. You purposely made and uploaded this Sim with the intent that people would go along with your point of view and make fun of your Sim. Instead, people are turned off by your shallow attitude and lame attempt to be funny.

Congratulations. You have outdone yourself in being over the top. There is nothing even remotely entertaining about this, and it has the potential to turn into a flamewar, especially if some "bright and shining light" comes on here and starts making rude and insensitive remarks; because that's what happens when people with no tact start this kind of conversation.

This is sad. Truly pathetic and lame attempt to get attention.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • SaronaSarona Posts: 1,578 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh yessss this thread again! I cant say I didnt see it coming.

You should make a few more like this, then you will be far to popular for ban

128826930530280826.jpg"width=300

Still lol'd a little.
    edited January 2011
    Sarona wrote:
    Oh yessss this thread again! I cant say I didnt see it coming.

You should make a few more like this, then you will be far to popular for ban :)

128826930530280826.jpg"width=300

:mrgreen: