Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do single Sims really need so much space?

Kinda reminds me of how I keep asking this question of real life people. I've seen some single Sims live in really large houses. Do Sims really need that much space?

Yeah... I also ask this question of real life people who are single and living alone... in a mansion with a couple hundred rooms... :roll:
Yeah. Made a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition video channel. I guess I'm insane...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGZZkbGB3y8S-F6gePiFhA

Comments

• xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I only give them more space for family growth. I had a single sim living in a studio in Bridgeport. 2 rooms. bathroom and bed/livingroom/kitchen. Now she's married with a kid. Gotta find a bigger place.
  • dlocket61dlocket61 Posts: 136 Member
    edited January 2011
    Even with sims 2 I always found smaller houses easier to navigate, so I never had more than 2 bedrooms because I always had small families too.
  • SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I dont know about you guys but I feel extremely uncomfortable knowing that there are extra rooms that haven't been utilized yet.

But I think its a good thing to have an extra room or 2 for family growth because I had to constantly move to a bigger home. Quite challenging and fun though.
  • Rud3Rud3 Posts: 699
    edited January 2011
    i hate small houses

and i hate feeling poor

so yea......lol
  • xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Spend a few days with a legacy founder and their wall-less house.

Makes me wanna kill small houses.
  • jimmyw20jimmyw20 Posts: 617 Member
    edited January 2011
    i agree
    Rud3 wrote:
    i hate small houses

and i hate feeling poor

so yea......lol
  • Rud3Rud3 Posts: 699
    edited January 2011
    plus i like to have a variety of items in my home and with a small house you can't have so much of those items.

so yea.