Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Revenge would be awesome

My sim's ex-husband just married her daughter from another marriage. Now, if that doesn't warrant a little bit of revenge, I don't know what does.

Why isn't there the ability to seek revenge or to be obsessed with an ex to make their sim life miserable for awhile? The only thing that she wanted to do is fight her ex- but that was after the dramatic break-up. Once she was done that, she wanted grandchildren. Not very realistic, if you ask me- especially since her traits are: evil, hot-headed, and she's just plain old mean.

Come on revenge and obsession. :)

~~

Comments

• ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2011
    yeah i miss the flaming doo doo bags those were funny. we need stuff like that
  • BellaDochasBellaDochas Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    love this idea!
  • SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited January 2011
    Aaah that would be perfect, especially since I play my sims to a rather....All My Children line. Just can't be happy for more than a day each life stage (: And fighting and calling their mother a llama, just doesn't suit too often.
  • chloejones92chloejones92 Posts: 913 Member
    edited January 2011
    Ahhha the revenge idea is great! i would love it if they brought that into the game :twisted: :P
    My origin- chloejones92
    laddd44.gif
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes a revenge on ex would be a great trait also add in a stalker trait for some more evil fun.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • mcgillvymcgillvy Posts: 721 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I know right? Revenge is totally needed and same as obsessed. Like, I want my sim to stew on things and to be very dramatic.

~~

• Arabella_MinetteArabella_Minette Posts: 77 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Yess you definately need to serve him up some revenge...set a mysterious mr gnome on him?? :D
  • kinleighsagekinleighsage Posts: 72 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Yess you definately need to serve him up some revenge...set a mysterious mr gnome on him?? :D

He He He this made me giggle for a bit :) I agree 100% though :P obsession and stalking would add something to the game
    edited January 2011
    I really like the stalker idea. Heck, if you can "woohoo" why can't their be a stalker? The household could always call the cops on the stalker if he's caught- which would then cause the gossiping to be wild, something to really warrant the 3 day negative moodlet of social gossip in Nightlife.

~~

• Arabella_MinetteArabella_Minette Posts: 77 New Member
    edited January 2011
    In all seriousness its definately a good idea - I think we need it :)
    edited January 2011
    I agree- EA add in: revenge, obsession, and stalking to the next extension pack. :D

~~