Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Geoffrey Landgraab disapeared?

Recently the Landgraab family moved from their mansion to a smaller house on my game for some reason. One thing I didn't notice is that Geofrey is gone. I happened to be splitting up my household and sending one of my sims friends who was living with my sim's family to live with the Landgraabs and see if that sim and Nancy would develop a romantic relationship since they become best friends after he joined the buisness career and apparently kept sucking up to the boss at work(I guess it is and automatic action for schmoozers)

Anyway I know that families can move away if they aren't friends with anyone in yout active household but can individual members move away when a family moves?

I don't remember reading about his death in the paper(maybe I missed it) but there is no way he died of old age because I have epic aging on so he should barely be an elder at best.

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    With story progression, anythings possible :? Maybe he died and you just missed it in the paper, that's the only reason I could think of because I don't think story progression splits up households? But I could be wrong.. lol
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    anchy1991anchy1991 Posts: 688
    edited January 2011
    Few times It happened to me... but in mine, dissapeard presons were mostly children that grow up in teens..... I just use testingCheatsEnabled and join them to family