Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ghostly Paparazzi

Just this morning my sim's lifetime reward points were so high that I made sure she had most of the goodies on the menu.
Then when she went to the park and began to play, a camera behind her on the floor appeared. It moved and flashed.
Then a notebook appeared, then the camera again.
I'm all grateful the bug is in someone else besides my sim, and I took a screenshot. But you'd only see an empty floor with a little brown 35mm camera.

Allow me to add that this poor sim could not live in her own apartment after it was remodelled, and she lost much of her memory (not her skills or her money). So yeah, she has led an exciting life, if not a good one.

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    AnimatedQuestionMarkSmiley.gif
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited January 2011
    I've had many glitches in my game, but can honestly say that one has never happened to my Sim (yet). :lol: Although since they don't really have memories anymore, are you referring to relationships? :P Regardless, sorry your game is misbehaving! :(
  • Options
    chitbillchitbill Posts: 2,017 New Member
    edited January 2011
    igzigpuff wrote:
    I've had many glitches in my game, but can honestly say that one has never happened to my Sim (yet). :lol: Although since they don't really have memories anymore, are you referring to relationships? :P Regardless, sorry your game is misbehaving! :(

It ended happily sort of. Kimmy Knott was suddenly a friend, who knows where they met. Then one day Kimmy is at the hospital and apparently she is a pianist, so she cannot be talked to, because she's about to play on a cheesy keyboard on the second floor of the bar I built there. Long story short, she was added to the family, became unemployed instantly (?) and they are inseparable. Time to switch households quick before anything wrong happens. I have a suspicion about paparazzi in general, they mess up the game, I think. It coincides with my theory that very famous (5 star) characters have more glitches than normal people. But you know, I'm just talking, that isn't scientific or anything.