Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Sims 3 Expansion Pack

So everyone is waiting for this, and everyone is hoping for Seasons or Pets, ***** if Sims 3 Outdoor Living stuff hasnt even been released yet, i wouldnt get your hopes up.

Think about it... there will be 2x more EPS and SPS then Sims 2, because it doubled from Sims 1 to Sims 2, now to Sims 3.

Just think about all the possibities :)

Seasons
Pets
Space
Planes
Hobbies
Business
Education
etc :)

Comments

• xCooklezxxCooklezx Posts: 6,199 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Were not hoping,we have in game evidence
  • ThoseDaysAreOverThoseDaysAreOver Posts: 1,315 Member
    edited January 2011
    Im sorry, but im excited too! LOL!
    edited January 2011
    Wouldnt it be cool if SIms could fly planes? or go into space though
  • MiCA3L4MiCA3L4 Posts: 665 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Wouldnt it be cool if SIms could fly planes? or go into space though

Sims going to space would be amazing.
    They already have alien sims, Lol.
  • amandas1744amandas1744 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited January 2011
    While the plane idea would be cool... I doubt they would do that since it wouldn't really change the game all that much. I would love seasons again, the only thing is how would seasons work with an open neighborhood?
    edited January 2011
    Hmm, i dont think it would be that difficult? But then again, snow in sunset valley beach.... not very realistic, EA is probably trying to get Sims 3 the most realistic life simulation yet.

And also the space idea, i think it would be cool if you could travel to each planet lol.

Also, i think there should be planes, like you could travel from SV to bridgeport, and sleep in hotels and such... it would be cool to control two seperate familes of the same family treee in the same game, in the same family tree, know what i mean?? Like you could visit each other.....

It would be awesome if i could create my family from Poland, and myself, i would be able to travel to them :P
  • OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited January 2011
    I do wish they would bring back the aliens. I remember the cutscene in TS2 when a man was kidnapped by aliens. :lol: