Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two questions... How do you form a group and what's a simbot??

So, I promise you I'm not stupid or anything :p
I've been playing Sims from the very start, but I just got, like, EVERY thing you can get for the Sims 3 and two things have popped up that I don't know how to do/what they are. I never played all of the Sims 2 games, only about half, so maybe that could be the issue if they're old things brought back? IRDK.
But! I've tried to make a group of three Sims and it didn't workout so well. I could only make a group with one of the other Sims. Is it just that you need to click on each Sim one at a time and choose form group??? And what if that doesn't work? Say, one of the Sims leave? Am I SOL? Or can I re-invite them?

Also, I don't know where this thing came from, but I have never heard of a simbot until just two days ago. Can someone please tell me what that is and maybe a little about it??

Thanks so much :) All of your help is appreciated.

Comments

• Clay4512Clay4512 Posts: 933 Member
    edited January 2011
    If you have Ambitions you should know what a simbot is.
  • Keito_HarajukuKeito_Harajuku Posts: 128 Member
    edited January 2011
    clay that wasnt very helpful :?

jayden, in ambitions, as the inventor career, when your sim reaches a certain level of proficiency, and has also completed some opportunities, your inventor can build a simbot. or you can earn 40,000 life points and buy one from the opportunities window.

here's a guide on how to:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Sims-3-SimBot-Making-Quest-Guide