Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fountains Problems.

Well I got late night about a month ago and I got this house on the exchange and it was this REALLY awesome house and it had a fountain and the curved places the part were the water was supposed to be it was a green patch here is a picture so u can see what it is.

Screenshot-55-1.jpg

Well does anyone have this problem I ignored it at first but now I just want it to be fixed and its not all the curved fountains in the game only that house I tried replacing it but dosent do a thing so can anyone help me.

Comments

• Options
    rediqueredique Posts: 354 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Well Ive seen that this had had some views so can u at least say something it feels like u are ignoring what im saying or just selfish to not help im sorry thats just how I fell when I see some views and no answers Im sorry can u just say something.
  • Options
    ChristGirl201ChristGirl201 Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited January 2011
    I have it as well. It's one of the really very few things that are going wrong in my game. Since others are having bigger issues (like really bad lagging for example) I chose to ignore it.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I have it as well. It's one of the really very few things that are going wrong in my game. Since others are having bigger issues (like really bad lagging for example) I chose to ignore it.
    Well I have some lag but its probably my pc because Ive had lag since the base game and just got worst with each ep well ok I admit it the main reason I want this fixed is my sis she is getting mad at that because she wants the best experience so if I dont get this fixed I wont be playing sims 3 until I buy a new pc (because my sis would throw my pc out the window) and Im just tired of hearing her stupid comments like "U DIDNT INSTALL THIS RIGHT NOW LOOK WHAT UVE DONE U HAVE TO FIX THIS. FIX THIS ALREADY "
    Well thats what shes been saying so can u plz help me I dont want my pc smashed.
  • Options
    ChristGirl201ChristGirl201 Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited January 2011
    I seriously have no clue. If you have been having lagging since the base game, and it has gotten worse with each new ep. Then (I know you probably won't like this idea) but uninstall an ep you don't use much (for me it would be WA) and see if there is less lagging, and then if the fountains don't have the issue anymore. But before you do that, I would suggest a second opinion to see if you really do have to uninstall.
  • Options
    Ner710Ner710 Posts: 193 Member
    edited January 2011
    I have that lot and the fountain looks like that as well. One thing that may help is try to place tiles on the ground in the curvy areas of the fountain so that they are visible. This made most of the curved parts visible. Another solution is demolishing the fountain and tile the area before placing the "curved" fountain tile.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I seriously have no clue. If you have been having lagging since the base game, and it has gotten worse with each new ep. Then (I know you probably won't like this idea) but uninstall an ep you don't use much (for me it would be WA) and see if there is less lagging, and then if the fountains don't have the issue anymore. But before you do that, I would suggest a second opinion to see if you really do have to uninstall.
    Lag is not an issue for me its my pc and Ive gotten used to it by now so for me the game is good, anyway any ep I uninstall I will miss I really loved all the eps and late night is my favorite.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Ner710 wrote:
    I have that lot and the fountain looks like that as well. One thing that may help is try to place tiles on the ground in the curvy areas of the fountain so that they are visible. This made most of the curved parts visible. Another solution is demolishing the fountain and tile the area before placing the "curved" fountain tile.
    ok ill try that out and ive seen something all the places that ive seen had tiles on so they were good so maybe EA saw this and didnt want to deal with it and just used tiles so no one would see the green thing until theyve build their own fountains oh and to download this house which I recommend go to youtube and search the TheCurtisParadisShow and u will find the creator its an amazing house dosent really match the style of the EA house of celebrities but it is amazing I just moved this family deleted the house and put this one in its the lot up the empty house in the hill side place and there is a empty house beside it too (I think) and if u havent found it its the one thats 59x59 lot maybe its 60x60 but in my game its 59x59 and the house is 60x60 anyway download it its so cool.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    The tile thing worked now I have no green thing well I wish u didnt need to do this because it kinda looks ugly.