Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Re edit a sim in CAS?

I know this has already been asked before, and I've googled it to death...but nothing works. How do you re edit an in game sim in CAS? (And I don't mean saving it in the bin or anything)
I have awesome mod and have tried the edit in cas cheat, the editim John Joans or whatever the sims name is cheat...i have all the new patches downloaded, so I am thinking maybe there is a newer cheat or way to do it? One of my triplets is...horrendous looking to say the least.

And I don't wanna download any new mods !
Please help it would be greatly appreciated !

Comments

• Options
    SadieFlinnSadieFlinn Posts: 648 New Member
    edited January 2011
    :O
  • Options
    scenegothgirlscenegothgirl Posts: 6,985 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Master controller
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I've heard of that...but what is it?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    It allows you to edit your sim in cas and other things
  • Options
    Jamesmc93Jamesmc93 Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited January 2011
    More specifically, it's a mod.

Apparently she didn't see that you said that you didn't want to download any mods :P
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Oh.

Well if she doesn't then theres no way of going back into cas
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    No it's fine. I read up on it, and I think I would prefer it over awesome mod. So thank you !
  • Options
    MuleskinnerMuleskinner Posts: 296 New Member
    edited January 2011
    SadieFlinn wrote:
    I know this has already been asked before, and I've googled it to death...but nothing works. How do you re edit an in game sim in CAS? (And I don't mean saving it in the bin or anything)
    I have awesome mod and have tried the edit in cas cheat, the editim John Joans or whatever the sims name is cheat...i have all the new patches downloaded, so I am thinking maybe there is a newer cheat or way to do it? One of my triplets is...horrendous looking to say the least.

And I don't wanna download any new mods !
    Please help it would be greatly appreciated !

I used to have awesome mod, but "NRaas Industries" 'Master Controller', etc. is much better in my opinion. Very user friendly and 're-edit' in CAS could not be more simple.

WARNING!!! You can not have both Awesome Mod and Master Controller at the same time.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Sorry...Liam strikes again!

[img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.ggpht.com/_SWNXzuIe-Gs/TSnYosNCctI/AAAAAAAAAOA/9Vkc8k9AP8s/s400/SIMS3_Liam_ODourke.png[/img]
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited January 2011
    If I want to edit something on my sims while in game,I always click on the mirror and click make over.There's a couple places like that in the game,I know cause my nephews found another one at the gym.Hope this helps.
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited January 2011
    If I want to edit something on my sims while in game,I always click on the mirror and click make over.There's a couple places like that in the game,I know cause my nephews found another one at the gym.Hope this helps.Sorry liam made a double post on me.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Master Controller won't work?
    It takes me all the way to the loading screen of a certain game, and then it just stops when it only has like...less than an inch left, and it just stays there. I even took a shower...and it was stilll there.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    SadieFlinn wrote:
    It takes me all the way to the loading screen of a certain game, and then it just stops when it only has like...less than an inch left, and it just stays there. I even took a shower...and it was stilll there.
    "WARNING!!! You can not have both Awesome Mod and Master Controller at the same time."
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I know, I took out awesome mod !
    I just realized I had PHASE 2 downloaded of Master Controller.
    Should I try having Phase 3?
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited January 2011
    SadieFlinn wrote:
    "WARNING!!! You can not have both Awesome Mod and Master Controller at the same time."
    Yes you can. Master controller is not a core mod and they are fully compatible. I use both.
  • Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited January 2011
    SadieFlinn wrote:

If you are fully updated, you NEED to run on the latest phase of the mod
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited January 2011
    WARNING!!! You can not have both Awesome Mod and Master Controller at the same time.

I looked at the Master Controller page and its read me file and nowhere does it say that. Could you point out where I might find that statement at Nraas or AM? Thanks :-)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited January 2011
    CuddlyBun wrote:
    I use both.

I do too and have no probs.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited January 2011
    SadieFlinn wrote:
    How's your framework setup? Old way or New way?

If you're going to use any of Twallan/NRass mods you will need to set up your folder structure the new way as they recognize the Official Mods folder provided by EA for installing third-party mods/cc. That would be under Documents and not Programs. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    @ SadieFlinn: my bad...please accept my apology. I fed you wrong info about incompatibility.

@ Zolt65

crazyjoed.jpg

Joe: "Are you afraid of Clowns?"

Kramer: "Uh-huh!"

:lol:

Seriously, I stand corrected. Thanks!

One question though...Have you had your 'Pon Farr' Vaccination? :lol: