Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stir Fry?

My Sim is a Natural Cook, with a relatively high cooking skill, and she keeps getting opportunities saying the local restaurant wants her to bring some stir fry. She can't cook it by clicking on either the fridge or the stove, and I can't find a recipe book for it at the book store. So what's required in order for my Sim to make some stir fry? She doesn't have to travel to China, does she? 'Cuz she's a busy mother of one toddler and a set of newborn triplets. She may want to run away to China, but it ain't gonna happen! :twisted:

Comments

• tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited January 2011
    Wel the recipe for stir fry is found in China so that's the easiest way. I've heard you can possibly get it through talking to other sims "trading kitchen secrets" or if you're lucky by watching the cooking channel, but those are both only by chance.
  • KelseyMeshellKelseyMeshell Posts: 752 New Member
    edited January 2011
    You must buy the recipe in China.
  • tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh and if you have ambitions you can check the consignment store. Also a simmer named Alexurt has a sim in her studio with all the recipes, I think- because someone asked this last night and she linked it so you could try that.
  • chitbillchitbill Posts: 2,017 New Member
    edited January 2011
    My Sim is a Natural Cook, with a relatively high cooking skill, and she keeps getting opportunities saying the local restaurant wants her to bring some stir fry. She can't cook it by clicking on either the fridge or the stove, and I can't find a recipe book for it at the book store. So what's required in order for my Sim to make some stir fry? She doesn't have to travel to China, does she? 'Cuz she's a busy mother of one toddler and a set of newborn triplets. She may want to run away to China, but it ain't gonna happen! :twisted:
    A sim could start travel to china, be stopped by the game (hire a babysitter), and leave at 7pm on a Tuesday.
    They could spend three fabulous fun filled days wherever, and be back on the same Tuesday at 10PM (or faster). I think there are three recipes in china at the bookstore.
    That of course is the non-cheat method, but there are much better faster ways.
  • TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,725 New Member
    edited January 2011
    He might be of assistance to your dilemma:

[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/577/341/007/00/screenshot_original.jpg"length=500 width=500"[/img]

His name is Terry Yaki! :D