Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Relationship 'Bug'

Not sure what happened just then. My child sim (Carson) went to the park and met a teenager (called Fatima). They mest around for a bit and played tag until Carson eventually needed some bladder/hygine/hungry help, so he went home. At that point I guess their relationship bar was about 20% or so.

Some hours later, just before he went to bed, he rolled a want to become best friends with Fatima. I thought this would take a while, but he had space on his panel, so I promised it. He went to bed and then, half way through the night, I get the jingle to say he had a wish fulfilled. I looked and he seems to have fulfilled the wish to become BFs with Fatima as the wish is gone and their bar is full.

What the hell happened? Is this a bug?

Comments

• ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2011
    it could be a bug. or its possible fatima somehow got closer to him, by spontaneously calling him on the phone or chatting on the computer, even tho your sim didnt actualy DO those things lol

at least thats my guess
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited January 2011
    he could of dreamed about fatima this will also increase relationships
    h2xmsbl]

• AlienTwinsAlienTwins Posts: 179 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Ah well, there are some non-bug possibilities then. Pretty major jump from 20% to 100% though :)
  • Jamesmc93Jamesmc93 Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited January 2011
    calmorezoo wrote:

Wait....is this true? That's awesome! 0_o
  • Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited January 2011
    Jamesmc93 wrote:
    calmorezoo wrote:

Wait....is this true? That's awesome! 0_o

I want to know the same!

But I have had the same thing happen in my game...they are friends one day, then the next they are "best" friends even though they haven't seen/talked to each other again.