Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So.......

So I uninstalled my game in October and stopped playing. Ive recently reinstalled and fell back in love with The Sims and am very happy with my experience. LOVE Night Life!

Anyway... does anyone know of any up to day/compatible story progression mods available? I know Awesome Mod hasnt been updated for a while. If anyone could help that'd be amazing =]

thanx.

Comments

• sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2011
    Twallan's story progression mod works great, I use it in my game. :)

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a082e4d69a25722c818a332520c88f6f&topic=4689.0
    WLfAA9V.png
  • ChloesaysChloesays Posts: 448
    edited January 2011
    thanks so much! youre the best.
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited January 2011
    Since you've been away a while, if your going to use Twallan/NRass mods you will need to set up your folder structure the new way as they recognize the Official Mods folder provided by EA for installing third-party mods/cc. That would be under Documents and not Programs. :wink:

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    edited January 2011
    not necessarily true. I still use my CC the old way. Never had a problem with it.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2011
    um, no it needs to be moved to the new location, ESPECIALY if you are going to use mods. the new location is specifically designed to locate content.
    you will eventualy have issues if you keep it in the old location. and mods will NOT work there
    edited January 2011
    Zeri wrote:
    um, no it needs to be moved to the new location, ESPECIALY if you are going to use mods. the new location is specifically designed to locate content.
    you will eventualy have issues if you keep it in the old location. and mods will NOT work there
    Thank you! :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    edited January 2011
    blunote00 wrote:
    Zeri wrote:
    Thank you! :wink:

thanks guys! i was wondering why it wasnt working :lol:
  • blueflame17528blueflame17528 Posts: 1,937 Member
    edited January 2011
    Welcome back :)
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited January 2011
    Twallan's story progression mod works great, I use it in my game. :)

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a082e4d69a25722c818a332520c88f6f&topic=4689.0

That is the one I use too and I LOVE it. I really wish I could thank the person that suggested it but I found it on a random thread. So thank you whoever you were. lol
    edited January 2011
    thanks! =] oh another question...
    do any of you guys know where I can download the program to change my Avitar picture? I obviously havent changed mine since the fall.....
    edited January 2011
    Chloesays wrote:
    thanks! =] oh another question...
    do any of you guys know where I can download the program to change my Avitar picture? I obviously havent changed mine since the fall.....
    I use this. It's for PC though.
    edited January 2011
    perfect. thank you!
    edited January 2011
    You're very welcome. :mrgreen: