Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Muse, Please! :)

I for one love ancient Greece, and am excited to see this set. I hope that in the next month or two they add an ancient Greek themed clothes and hair set! :mrgreen:

Comments

• GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited January 2011
    Agreed! And also the items that are missing as shown in this pic
    jjxl3n.png
  • Kikiii101Kikiii101 Posts: 806
    edited January 2011
    shelwass wrote:
    I for one love ancient Greece, and am excited to see this set. I hope that in the next month or two they add an ancient Greek themed clothes and hair set! :mrgreen:

^This
    |
    |
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited January 2011
    I agree with everything! more muse and clothing and hairs!, as well as the other items shown in the pic!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited January 2011
    I agree with everything! more muse and clothing and hairs!, as well as the other items shown in the pic!
    ^^This.^^

I love it!
  • shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yeah--I'd definitely love to see the other items from the picture as well!
  • StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited January 2011
    jjxl3n.png

I was just about to post this.... I want all the items showed!

Im wondering if they will add them later... Would be a really nice look to make a greek style house with water in the middle and open wings around. I think i will wait and see if they expand it, otherwise its like cheating when they show more items than the set contains...
  • kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited January 2011
    Stinalina wrote:
    jjxl3n.png

I was just about to post this.... I want all the items showed!

Im wondering if they will add them later... Would be a really nice look to make a greek style house with water in the middle and open wings around. I think i will wait and see if they expand it, otherwise its like cheating when they show more items than the set contains...

later is for the birds. If they wanted to add them later they shouldn't have used them in the image
  • StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited January 2011
    well maybe we can sue them for slander! :)

Its like half the items in the picture that does not appear in the set... Its a lot.

I might be naive in my hope, but it really bothers me that they show that many items thats not in the set. Its like false marketing. At least thats a crime in my country...

• kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited January 2011
    Stinalina wrote:
    well maybe we can sue them for slander! :)

Its like half the items in the picture that does not appear in the set... Its a lot.

I might be naive in my hope, but it really bothers me that they show that many items thats not in the set. Its like false marketing. At least thats a crime in my country...

It's not false marketing unless they say the items are included and then aren't. It isn't even bait-and-switch... it's just annoying
  • ericishereericishere Posts: 36 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Who knows maybe EA is going to add Rome or Greece as a new place to visit, like Egypt and France. But I do not like being teased with items that aren't in the set that is available to purchase. Makes me feel like EA rushed this out the door for those people who recieved SimPoints for the holidays so they could spend it on something and left out certain objects along the way. My opinion is I like the idea, but I'm not happy with EA though.
  • Sandy0038Sandy0038 Posts: 1,430 Member
    edited January 2011
    i love this set too but agree if its in the pic it should be in the set.