Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite new item/set?

So, yay! We got new items! What are your favorites? What did you buy right away (for yourself or someone else) and what did you add to your wishlist?

Me, I loooove the Luxe Kidswear set! I want it so badly! >w< I wish they'd include points in EPs & SPs again.

Comments

• cherryberrybloocherryberrybloo Posts: 4,293 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Well, I added it all to my wishlist because I have dreams of collecting the entire store... And thanks to two kind gifters, I own the Year of the Rabbit and the Muse Luxury (which is my favorite of the new sets). However, my favorite item has to be the frilly old fashioned looking nighty for girls.

ETA: I want that messy bedhead hairdo for adults!
  • lunasysimslunasysims Posts: 5,858 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hi! :mrgreen:

I was surprised to get the Year of the Rabbit set from djsklr, and love it. All the items are so cute, perfect for a child's room or Asian inspired home.

I love the tea cup chair, which I was also just gifted. I think the Through the Spyglass set is the one I like most, even though I don't want the entire set. I added two wall decorations and the desk to my wishlist from it. :)

Happiness is always just a plumbob away.
  • GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited January 2011
    Muse Luxury is my favorite. I just wish they included they whole set cause, on the home page they're showing some items which are not in the set :(
  • shelwassshelwass Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2011
    I was lucky enough to be gifted the Year of the Rabbit. :)

I haven't gotten myself any of the others yet, but I like the new Greek styled set; I've always loved ancient Greece.

Some of the Through the Spy Glass Set makes me dizzy LOL--but there's definitely pieces of it that I really want. :)

• HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited January 2011

I was surprised to get the Year of the Rabbit set from djsklr, and love it. All the items are so cute, perfect for a child's room or Asian inspired home.

I love the tea cup chair, which I was also just gifted. I think the Through the Spyglass set is the one I like most, even though I don't want the entire set. I added two wall decorations and the desk to my wishlist from it. :)
    I agree, the tea cup chair is sooo cute! I love Alice in Wonderland & Wonderland-inspired things.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2011
    I can't decide. :oops:
    I think they've done a really amazing job on this month's sets as I like Luxe Kidswear, Through the Spy Glass and Muse Luxury. I'm looking forward to seeing next month's sets, because I think the Muse Luxury set will be expanded, because of this picture. :-)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • cherryberrybloocherryberrybloo Posts: 4,293 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Muse Luxury is my favorite. I just wish they included they whole set cause, on the home page they're showing some items which are not in the set :(

You would! ;)

I wish they had included all the little pieces they showed on the main page too! :( However, that would have simply made the price higher. *sigh*
    edited January 2011
    Hollerama wrote:

I agree, the tea cup chair is sooo cute! I love Alice in Wonderland & Wonderland-inspired things.

Isn't it? There are several furniture pieces in there that are just adorable. I'm not a fan of the entire set b/c I know I'd never use some of the bigger furniture pieces, but the smaller accents seem to be the best.
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'd say muse luxery set is my favorite so,far.
  • SimbologistSimbologist Posts: 5,287 New Member
    edited January 2011
    What are your favorites?
    Luxe Kidswear and Muse Luxury

What did you buy right away (for yourself or someone else)?
    I gifted some nice but not new items to couple of friends today. Some very nice sweet simmers have given me some new stuff already! :mrgreen:
    I haven't bought anything for myself as I'm happy to wait until I have the spare simpoints or my favourites come up on sale.

What did you add to your wishlist?
    My favourites and the items I really like out of "Through the Spy Glass". Also some bunnies but they ran away :wink:
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited January 2011
    I havent bought any yet, because I am low on points and I want to save what I have for the little gifting games,(that is so fun, lol) But anyway I think that I like the kids wears set best.... :lol:
  • toptrvsimtoptrvsim Posts: 423 Member
    edited January 2011
    I really like the Muse Luxury set. It looks really good in the store.
    The bed from the Spy Glass really scares me! :oops:
  • toptrvsimtoptrvsim Posts: 423 Member
    edited January 2011
    Sorry! Double post.
  • SimmerwithSkillSimmerwithSkill Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited January 2011
    I Love the "Through the Looking Glass" and the "Muse Luxury" sets.
    I really hope I can get SimPoints soon :mrgreen:
  • fire331fire331 Posts: 1,638 Member
    edited January 2011
    Muse Luxury definitely and the Rabbit of the Year is very cute. i like some of the items in the kids set, but not the whole thing. the wonderland set isn't my kinda thing really
  • Saide7Saide7 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited January 2011
    I like some of the spyglass pieces, but I can't find the bed separate in the st

and I wish they would have also included the end table/bench thing from the muse set.
  • HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited January 2011
    fire331 wrote:
    Muse Luxury definitely and the Rabbit of the Year is very cute. i like some of the items in the kids set, but not the whole thing. the wonderland set isn't my kinda thing really
    I love the Wonderland set, but yeah, I'm not sure if I'd actually use it much! xD ahaha. I'd love to see someone make a funky Wonderland-ish house & use the new items!
    edited January 2011
    toptrvsim wrote:
    I really like the Muse Luxury set. It looks really good in the store.
    The bed from the Spy Glass really scares me! :oops:

haha :lol:
  • menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited January 2011
    I really like the spyglass set. I love fanatasy and anything whimsical <3
  • AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Luxe Kidswear is my all time fave♥
  • AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited January 2011
    And the fairy sets♥
  • SenkoLightSenkoLight Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited January 2011
    Through the looking glass is my favorite by far.
  • DestinysCreaturesDestinysCreatures Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited January 2011
    Through the Looking Glass has to be my favorite maybe because I am an Alice fan, I loved the Muse set also, I have the other set on wish list for another time (always forget things :lol: ) The year of the rabbit is cute, Through the looking glass made me very happy today :wink:

alice.gif

• whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I love love love the "Through the Spy Glass" added this set and the individual items in it on my wishlist right away.

Someone gifted me the clock and the mushroom lamp already (looooove the lamp soooo much, its so darling!).

Can't wait to get the rest!

I'm still however, working on the frontier set from the last new sets, I love it too. And want to make a mountain style home.
  • AndrusGifArlenAndrusGifArlen Posts: 277
    edited January 2011
    I love the Muse Luxury set. I really enjoy the Classical stuff.