Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maid Problems

I hire a maid, they come one time and clean up and then never return again. It's like I have to rehire them everyday. Driving me crazy! Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited January 2011
    I had good maids in the beginning. Never did anything they weren't suppose to do, and did everything they were suppose to do. But a while ago, after I bought LN I think, I noticed my maid(s) would only come in and make 1 bed (even though there would be 2 or 3 unused but messy beds on the lot), then find the husband in the house and chat away with him for hours. I got so fed up with her that I fired her. I tried to get another one, but whenever I called the maid service they sent the same dang maid :evil:

So I put a total end to the maids and just got a butler. I have gotten a butler for every household since. The maids started to tick me off too much.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • SeamarieSeamarie Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Ahhh I would get a butler but everytime I have one my game gets very glitchy.... people getting stuck in beds and stuff like that! :( Guess I'm going to have to just make my sims actually clean. :lol:
  • starling68starling68 Posts: 3,352 Member
    edited January 2011
    You could create an in-game maid. Just create a sim in your household with the Neat trait, and click on the option to 'Clean House' and just let them go and do all the cleaning :wink:
  • DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited January 2011
    I hired babysitter then he stands in front of door. Later, I looked him, he was still standing in front of door, he didn't take care of babies and toddlers.

STUPID BABYSITTER! :evil: I fired him. EA, you don't need to be in hurry don't you. :evil: I want you to fix this glitches and release patches! :evil::evil:

Before LN they did well.

7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
    edited January 2011
    starling68 wrote:
    You could create an in-game maid. Just create a sim in your household with the Neat trait, and click on the option to 'Clean House' and just let them go and do all the cleaning :wink:

Haha.. I never thought of that! I am seeeriously considering it!
  • brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited January 2011
    Seamarie wrote:
    Ahhh I would get a butler but everytime I have one my game gets very glitchy.... people getting stuck in beds and stuff like that! :( Guess I'm going to have to just make my sims actually clean. :lol:

Oh that's too bad. Sorry about that. I've done what Starling has suggested before too. My bf's simself is actually a "neat" sim and always has "wants" to clean stuff (just like my RL BF lol). I kept him home (the sim, not my BF) and his "job" was to clean. :lol: But he was happy doing it. :mrgreen:
    eOI9EQ4.gif
    edited January 2011
    I kept him home (the sim, not my BF)

Oohhhhhhhh this made me laugh. :lol: I'm gonna do it though.... going to make an in-home maid! Now... hunky man or lusty lady.... ahhh decisions.