Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vamp Babies

I have only played a vampire a few times but I was wondering... when they get pregnant and have a baby is it also a vampire? What if they have a baby with a mortal? Let me know please! =)

Comments

• simlishtrsimlishtr Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited December 2010
    vampire+vampire= vampire baby
    vampire+human= vampire baby

and vampire babies are same with normal babies
  • guardian_titanguardian_titan Posts: 40 New Member
    edited December 2010
    If 2 vampires have a kid together, the kid is a vampire (or will become so as a young adult).

If a vampire and human have a kid, the kid has a 50-50 chance to be a vampire.

You'll know the kid is a vampire because the portrait outline will be red as a baby much like an adult vampire.
  • SeamarieSeamarie Posts: 360
    edited December 2010
    If 2 vampires have a kid together, the kid is a vampire (or will become so as a young adult).

You'll know the kid is a vampire because the portrait outline will be red as a baby much like an adult vampire.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks!! Though the idea of little vampire children really creeps me out...
  • larissa83xlarissa83x Posts: 313
    edited December 2010

It's supposed to be a 50/50 chance, but it's more like 100% chance that the children will become vampires with the vamp + human patents.

I've yet to have a human baby with a vamp + human parents and i've tried a million times.
  • blackwidowedblackwidowed Posts: 49 Member
    edited December 2010
    My vamp and human couple had a human baby girl. I was bummed. :P She had already bit the boyfriend, but it hadn't been the full couple of days to change yet.