Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EXCHANGE PROBLEMS

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Tweety5401Tweety5401 Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited February 2011
    I cannot upload anything. Not pictures, movies or Sim! My launcher shows it uploaded but it isn't in my studio. Been that way for weeks now.

Im just now havin that problem! anybdy else??
  • Options
    silas911silas911 Posts: 4
    edited February 2011
    Tweety5401 wrote:
    I cannot upload anything. Not pictures, movies or Sim! My launcher shows it uploaded but it isn't in my studio. Been that way for weeks now.

Im just now havin that problem! anybdy else??

Ican't download anything from the exchange.
  • Options
    chloenikitachloenikita Posts: 10
    edited February 2011
    i can down lode lots and patterns but i can't down lode worlds and sims from exchand, i'm not sure if i'm missing an update or some thing i'ts only since i had to uninstall the game and reinstall. please could someone help. thanks.
  • Options
    silas911silas911 Posts: 4
    edited February 2011
    i can down lode lots and patterns but i can't down lode worlds and sims from exchand, i'm not sure if i'm missing an update or some thing i'ts only since i had to uninstall the game and reinstall. please could someone help. thanks.

Same thing is happening to me.
  • Options
    johnnosimjohnnosim Posts: 76 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I have been trying to DL content for a few days now with no luck.

Pretty fricken pathetic, very annoying.
  • Options
    naniiscute16naniiscute16 Posts: 8
    edited February 2011
    :!: :!: well the problem i'v bin having with the exchage is thats some of the stuff i download ruin the game its like when my sims got a baby... is disaperred so i enbled it to toddler n it had four arms and was horrible! i quit playing for 3 weeks n i think its the clothing! anyone hav this problem? :shock: :?:
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited March 2011
    The exchange is stuck again :!: :mrgreen: :x :oops: :? :!: :!: :!: Apparently it's been frozen since 3/27 :!: PLEASE FIX :!:
  • Options
    MilliebonMilliebon Posts: 308 Member
    edited March 2011
    naniiscute16, you have downloaded some cc from the sims exchange that is bad. If it is an adult top and ends up in the childrens clothes, it will deform your children when the game puts it on them. You need to go to your launcher and click on installed content and find the item causing the problem and delete it. This usually works for me. Yes, the exchange is down again and not moving. This happens about every other month it seems. Very frustrating for people who want to upload a lot. Hope they fix it sooner rather then later.
  • Options
    Lu_SuLu_Su Posts: 2
    edited March 2011
    Still not working for me, anyone's working yet???
    x
  • Options
    MAGOMAGOMAGOMAGO Posts: 8
    edited April 2011
    I couldn't upload anything since March.
  • Options
    georgingeorgin Posts: 256 Member
    edited April 2011
    Still not working...
  • Options
    GodSparkGodSpark Posts: 3
    edited April 2011
    This is absolutely pathetic, there is no way that the exchange should still be broken if they were truely trying to fix it. Either;

A. They have the most incompotent team of techies possible.

or

B. They simply don't give a ****.

In either case all this does is give people even more reason to hate and bash EA. I don't care how many companies you guys buy out, if you keep screwing everyone over it WILL bite you in the backside one day.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Thought EA was doing maintenance yesterday opn this site but I guess they did NOT. Still having problems with launcher, uploads, downloads (from exchange & the store), & the constant problem of having to reenter info every 2 minutes. It's really becoming ridiculous :oops: :mrgreen: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    Anneke101Anneke101 Posts: 148 Member
    edited May 2011
    "We have our best people working on it", EA, if these people are the best you have, then you shouldn't even have these maintenances or problems with the exchange! Put some effort in it and put your money where it's needed the most: in a very well working site! Now it is :thumbdown:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I can't even get into the game since the launcher won't work. I'm afraid to shut down computer because then I won't even be able to comment. This is the WORST site I've ever seen :!: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :mrgreen: :shock: :oops: :hunf: :cry:
  • Options
    dianaTdianaT Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2011
    I've just about had enough of the sims period. I never thought I'd actually think about stopping playing the sims but I am so fed up with nothing ever getting fixed and new problems cropping up every other day that I am doing just that. I'm so tired of constantly having to log in every few minutes to the store site and then downloading a pattern I want and it supposedly being installed but it never shows up in the game or trying to click through the pattern pages and it taking forever to go to the next page or worse going to the page that says "The page you were trying to go to can't be found? Today I can't get past page 6 of the pattern pages. It just stops and won't go any farther.
    What is wrong at EA that they can't fix anything with their games or store site? I'm sorry I've already pre-ordered the next EP because I'm not sure it's worth going through all these problems anymore to add anything else to my game.
    Perhaps we simmers need to boycot the sims store and see if that gets them worried enough to actually try to make this game worth playing again.
  • Options
    DreamJob4DreamJob4 Posts: 95 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm not having problems like this. I've been downloading and uploading with no problem. But, why is one of my sims I uploaded to the exchange missing? I do not understand. I never took her down, it says that she does not exist anymore. What is going on!?
  • Options
    MilliebonMilliebon Posts: 308 Member
    edited May 2011
    I am very frustrated too. I see people are uploading again to the lots exchange and I can't get anything to show up in my studio or the exchange. It is showing that it uploaded and then nothing in the studio. I have tried two different lots. One without a lot of content to see if that worked. Same thing. Shows it uploaded but not there. I am usually pretty patient and keep trying to figure it out, but I am at a dead end to know what is wrong. Anyone know anything about this problem? :(
  • Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited May 2011
    It's ridiculous beyond ridiculous and I've only been playing since February. Already I'm on the verge of going back to Warcraft. I mean, I thought Blizzard were bad. I actually feel really guilty for complaing about Blizzard and might just send them an email to tell them infact, how awesome they are!
    At least they dont ignore their customers and keep us updated. Even if its something we dont want to hear..

Grow a pair Sims 3 tech team is all I can say. If it's broken say so. If you really are working on a fix - give us an update. If there is truly going to be no solution for those encountering all these problems just say so. At least we'll know where we're at and stop wasting our time getting frustrated.

Grrrr...
  • Options
    BaileyElizabethSBaileyElizabethS Posts: 7
    edited June 2011
    Well, since somehow Bridgeport didnt install with the rest of my late night expansion, I was trying to download a city from the Exchange. Well, once I got it on my launcher and clicked unstall the little plumbob box loaded and everything but instead of downloading successfully, it tells me that there are no packages to install. *Sigh* I dont get it :(
  • Options
    LyricJayLyricJay Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    From the launcher it says my Sim is uploaded to exchange but it is not in My Studio, or anywhere else so I can change my avatar